Onyx
RedOranje
79 posters

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down

January Transfer Rumours 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: January Transfer Rumours 3

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:35 am

sportsczy wrote:
Idiot wrote:what promises? didnt mou desperately wanted kaka out? but kaka refused?

Nope. Kaka wanted out but Mou refused... Madrid had a 30 mil offer too. But Mou assured Flo and Kaka that he was part of his plans. Fraudinho doing his usual weaseling...
maybe thats before last year, cause i remember very well mou being angry on kaka in the summer and wanting him out,
plus for what you are talking about mou gave chances to kaka but kaka didnt exploit them.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:56 am

Idiot wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Idiot wrote:what promises? didnt mou desperately wanted kaka out? but kaka refused?

Nope. Kaka wanted out but Mou refused... Madrid had a 30 mil offer too. But Mou assured Flo and Kaka that he was part of his plans. Fraudinho doing his usual weaseling...
maybe thats before last year, cause i remember very well mou being angry on kaka in the summer and wanting him out,
plus for what you are talking about mou gave chances to kaka but kaka didnt exploit them.

Wrong again. He said Kaka was not in his plans and that we wouldn't let him unless we got a good offer. A Brazilian club (forget which one), Milan and even a turkish club came forward. Madrid wouldn't accept less than 30 mil.

When we could have sold him, Mou blocked it by saying he was part of the big plans of Madrid (obvious lie). Once he didn't play him and his market price dropped, he actually told the truth... that Kaka wouldn't be part of his large plans and was just a backup player. But he said this knowing full well that it would be impossible to sell Kaka at that point.

You can only lie and manipulate for so long before the stink of it reaches the surface.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:46 am

According to TZ-online, our board will make Guardiola a welcome-present in the summer: Neymar
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:55 am

Laughing good luck with that
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:56 am

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:According to TZ-online, our board will make Guardiola a welcome-present in the summer: Neymar
Heh. So as Bayern don't get Götze, they go for the next best thing? (That would be quite a spectacular move, tbh)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Marseille are pushing to capture midfielder Moussa Sissoko from Toulouse.

The 23-year-old’s contract at Toulouse expires at the end of the season and the club are keen to realise a fee for him during the current window.

According to France Football, Sissoko’s agents visited the Stade Velodrome yesterday to hold talks with Marseille; the midfielder is thought to be keen on joining Elie Baup’s men.

Toulouse want around the €3M mark for Sissoko.

For Marseille, that should not prove a problem, with the club having money to spend following the sale of striker Loic Remy for QPR.

Marseille pocketed €10.5M from QPR for the 26-year-old, though they do still need to replace him and are looking at several possible options up front.

Sissoko has attracted interest from elsewhere, with clubs in Russia, England and Italy all having been linked with the midfielder in recent months.

He may though end up staying in France.

------------------------

Sky Sports sources understand Sunderland have made a bid for Swansea striker Danny Graham. We'll bring you more on this shortly.

-----------------------

Schalke general manager Horst Heldt has not ruled out selling players this month amid talk Lewis Holtby could make his move to Tottenham during the current transfer window rather than in the summer.

Holtby has agreed a deal to join Spurs at the end of the season on a free transfer but his switch could come early after injury to Sandro left manager Andre Villas-Boas with less options in midfield.

----------------------

Reports in France suggest that Everton are weighing up an approach for Toulouse midfielder Etienne Capoue. L'Equipe claims that the Toffees are ready to part with £8million for the France international

--------------------

Bordeaux president Jean-Louis Triaud admits that the Ligue 1 side will consider offers this month for striker Yoan Gouffran, after the player refused to sign a new contract with the French outfit.

Gouffran’s contract with Bordeaux expires in the summer and the club have made him an offer to extend it, which the 26-year-old is not keen on.

He has been linked with a number of clubs, most notably in England, where Newcastle United are known to have made a number of scouting trips to watch him in action.

Now Triaud admits Bordeaux will cash in this month if possible, with England Gouffran’s most likely destination. The president did add that the forward turned down the chance to join Reading last summer.

"He was offered an extension, but this did not seem to please him", the president told French radio station RMC.

"In order to consider his departure, it is necessary to have offers or contacts. He thinking. He is on the lookout.

"His only potential choice is England and this limits the possibilities.

"In June he had an offer from Reading, he refused it, it makes sense."

Losing Gouffran midway through the campaign would be a big blow for Bordeaux, given his substantial goal threat.

The forward has hit the back of the net eight times in 19 Ligue 1 games so far this season. Last year he scored 14 times in Ligue 1.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas claims that Bafetimbi Gomis has turned down the chance to leave the club this month. He has been linked with Chelsea, Liverpool and Newcastle.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:04 pm

"Milan Channel reports that Milan and Real Madrid are discussing the terms for Kakà's return. It could be a loan deal. "

I swear to God we're pursuing Kaka more times than the number of advertisements on a Firstrowsports stream
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:22 pm

a loan?a fecking loan? :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has revealed that Napoli striker Edinson Cavani and Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha are on his transfer wish list.

The Frenchman has focused much of his attention over recent months on transfer negotiations with Theo Walcott but, with those talks believed to be nearing a positive conclusion, he has now started to look elsewhere.

Wenger is renowned for his reluctance to spend big on new recruits, with balancing the books as important to the Emirates boss as generating results on the field.

He is, however, aware of the need to strengthen during the winter window, helping to appease a disgruntled fan base, and has admitted that Cavani and Zaha are among those currently under consideration.

Wenger said: "Cavani is a player that I like.

"Will he cost a lot of money? That's for sure. Nobody would deny that. Our banker lives just next to me at the moment and he is ready if we find the right player."

On Zaha, who is also a target for Manchester United, he added: "We are looking at him, but at the moment we have not made any bid for him.

"I don't know if Manchester United are in for him. Anyway, if you call any club for any player, they will tell you Man United, Milan, Real Madrid are as well in for him, but it is always difficult to know if it is true or not."

On Zaha, he said: "We are looking at him, but at the moment we have not made any bid for him.

"I don't know if Manchester United are in for him. Anyway, if you call any club for any player, they will tell you Man Utd, Milan, Real Madrid are as well in for him, but it is always difficult to know if it is true or not."

Prices

Wenger is prepared to be patient in his pursuit of fresh faces, with it is opinion that it is often best to wait until the end of the window before making a move.

He said: "The prices always go up at the start of the transfer market and go down in the last week.

"Sometimes as well they go up in the last week, but it depends. Most of the time they go down in the last week and you know as well that 90 per cent of transfer activity happens in the last week, if not in the last 48 hours."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:30 pm

if it ever of interests to anyone i have a piece from ElPais that explains why sh*t went south between Kaka and Mourinho.

i still cant believe that we missed near 60 millions+ for Higuain and Kaka, just because Mourinho acts like an insecure virgin :facepalm:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:31 pm

More Wenger lies Laughing

I love this guy, but he lying for sure. No way he is paying what Napoli will want for Cavani.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Even Baup says that OM is working on Moussa. i reallyhope it happens. it would restore a bit of my faith in management. Sissoko-amalfitano-valbuena is a good midfield. of course, OM's biggest problem is Cb lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Hernanes has refused a contract renewal according to Gazzetta. Current deal expires in 2015.

hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:19 pm

Sky Sports understands a number of clubs are readying moves for unsettled Tottenham goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes. AC Milan are interested in the Brazilian along with a couple unnamed Dutch clubs.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:29 pm

Surag wrote:Hernanes has refused a contract renewal according to Gazzetta. Current deal expires in 2015.

hmm
heard it from me first :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:34 pm

AS are now also reporting that Pep wants Neymar.Lance just released a report that Pep and Neymar had a long conversation at the Balon Dor hmm

January Transfer Rumours 3 - Page 7 Fifa-Neymar-Guardiola-ReproducaoMundo-Deportivoes_LANIMA20130117_0018_26
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:45 pm

If Pep is serious about Neymar i would assume he would be his False 9.

Left Wing is occupied by Ribery at the moment, i would assume he is a major part of his plans and do you see any chance of him playing on the right ?

After all the Barca talk and the 'dream' pairing with Messi ,it would be pretty hilarious to see him at Bayern which seemed like the unlikeliest of destinations a few months ago.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Le Sam brought up an interesting point about Ribery.... using him in the Iniesta role.

I think he could do it personally, he has the touch, work rate, passing, dribbling to make it work.

Martinez(Busquets) Kroos(Xavi) Ribery(Iniesta) hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:54 pm

Mole.... wtf are Newcastle doing ffs. I hope the silence i'm hearing means they're close to making deals. I actually like your club and i can only say that about 2 other EPL teams lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:55 pm

what?that's crazy,i dont think Ribery would work at all in the Iniesta role.He doesnt have the composure of a midfielder and he is too direct.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:58 pm

No idea Sports all i'm getting is soundbites from Pardew and that holds about as much weight as a mouse on a bench press.

All i can do is hope and pray that come the end of the window we have actually strengthened.

We are lucky in a sense that we are surrounding by garbage at the bottom but Pardew has made us look like said garbage so i can't rule out the possibility of relegation at all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:59 pm

Its not something he's used to though ,its something he would have to adapt to.And lets not forget he's closing in on 30.Ribery is a very direct type of footballer and i am not sure he would relish Pep's style of play as evidenced by Barca especially in this case if he's to play at CM i.e keep possession,work the ball out in tight spaces etc..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:08 pm

Why does everyone think that Pep must have a false 9 in the team? Eto'o was not a false 9. Ibra was not a false 9. The false 9 only came about when Messi wanted to move to the middle and he is clearly not suited to be just a striker, he's much more than that. If Messi were not at Barca chances are that Pep would have continued using a traditional striker.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:10 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Why does everyone think that Pep must have a false 9 in the team? Eto'o was not a false 9. Ibra was not a false 9. The false 9 only came about when Messi wanted to move to the middle and he is clearly not suited to be just a striker, he's much more than that. If Messi were not at Barca chances are that Pep would have continued using a traditional striker.

Chillax.Just discussing the possibilities as to where Neymar would play if he were to sign up for Bayern.What do you think ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:12 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Why does everyone think that Pep must have a false 9 in the team? Eto'o was not a false 9. Ibra was not a false 9. The false 9 only came about when Messi wanted to move to the middle and he is clearly not suited to be just a striker, he's much more than that. If Messi were not at Barca chances are that Pep would have continued using a traditional striker.

I'm going to make a post dispelling a lot of myths later on, so much wrong in that Guardiola thread lol.

Not just the Fake 9 bit, but Bayern are too direct forgetting the fact in Pep's first season Barca had Yaya Toure-Xavi-Iniesta Henry-Eto'o-Messi as his front 6 lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next