Ganso
Abramovich
Die Borussen
Arquitecto
M99
30 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:19 am

Have you done the unlucky dogs side ops?

Probably my fav so far

I was basically trapped in a cabin with about 30 soldiers outside waiting for me to come out. I called in a strike on them outside Laughing

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread

Post by Firenze Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:25 am

yeah I did the first one

the only side ops I bother with now are translator ones and the wandering motherbase soldiers ones

I didn't even know you could call in strikes and stuff until like mission 20 Laughing

they're legit tbh, saved my ass a few times since
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:26 am

dat feeling when you run for your life to an extraction zone, hear that your chopper will be there imminently then it gets shot down as it's landing pale
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:30 am

At least you aren't being chased by a bear while waiting for a helicopter Laughing

how do you subdue them ffs?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:35 am

that bear wrecked me and ES Laughing

my first deaths were caused by it, ended up putting half a clip into it and about 10 tranqs before it went to sleep ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:11 am

went to MGS forum for a laugh. Just to see any problems etc people were having.

There are about 20 threads with people bitching about the ending.

I wonder if Kojima pulled something like a bioshock infinite. I was sooooo tempted to see ffs.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:23 am

I was reading a non spoiler article earlier that people are pissed off with Konami because apparently they cut out the true final mission from the game that wraps up a lot of loose story/character threads, because Kojima was taking too long/spending too much money and they wanted to ship it out

the cutscenes and character art from it were included in the collectors edition and are on youtube so ppl recommend watching it once you finish the game

smh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:28 am

Explains lol.

Using Sold Snake's skin atm. It's hilarious Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:05 am

You guys listening to the cassettes? A lot of important information is on it. Specially the convos between big boss and Miller.

Just read that you can actually use a cassette of a solider doing his business in the toilet (you find one somewhere), while you are hiding in the toilet, and turn on the speakers. This will keep away the soldiers Laughing

wtf man Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:08 am

OMG LMFAOOOO. Wait till the helicopter arrives rofl

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:06 pm

RealGunner wrote:You guys listening to the cassettes? A lot of important information is on it. Specially the convos between big boss and Miller.

Just read that you can actually use a cassette of a solider doing his business in the toilet (you find one somewhere), while you are hiding in the toilet, and turn on the speakers. This will keep away the soldiers Laughing

wtf man Laughing

yeah I listen to every one during missions

lol I found that cassette during the honey bee mission in the main camp, gonna try using it later
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:54 pm

Fire do you know where i can find the blueprint for Q's silenced tranq sniper hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:08 pm

it just popped randomly as a reward after finishing a main mission  I think

which are you up to btw?

a lot of missions are optional now and are getting tough ffs, I think I have 35/36/37 unlocked

did one earlier where you had to go full stealth and take out a bunch of targets

if you get spotted it's game over literally

felt so satisfying Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:25 pm

Firenze wrote:it just popped randomly as a reward after finishing a main mission  I think

which are you up to btw?

a lot of missions are optional now and are getting tough ffs, I think I have 35/36/37 unlocked

did one earlier where you had to go full stealth and take out a bunch of targets

if you get spotted it's game over literally

felt so satisfying Proud

I'm on that one atm, main ops 35 i think
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:30 pm

I definitely unlocked Q's tranq sniper a while back though (early 20s I'd say) got the second one a while back too think you need bond lvl 80

IIRC the only one that requires blueprints to unlock is the 'sinful' sniper and that's the one that popped a few missions ago for me, the other stuff are just tied to bond lvl
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:44 pm

My bond with ehr is lvl 100, i unlocked all her gear except guilty butterfly silenced, it requires BRENNAN LRS 46 blueprint apparently
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:49 pm

I swear that unlocked the sinful butterfly for me

Weird

I'll double check when I go on later, I unlocked it randomly after finishing missions though
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:26 pm

lmfao found a 'final countdown' cassette rofl

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:45 pm

thought some of these main missions were familiar, they're just recycling the exact episodes with higher difficulty like not being allowed to get spotted or it's over hmm

might skip them and play them later, should have made them side ops tbh, feels like stat padding
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:23 pm

Is there a point in those recycled ones? I mean any development in the story or just there so you can build your motherbase etc?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:28 pm

just progress towards PSN trophies,  surprised it took me a few to figure it out, they're just the same missions but with things like no reflex, if any enemy sees you the mission ends, I'm gonna skip them until  I finish the story missions I think since they're optional

you do get insane money though, like 500K each mission

you going for plat RG? looks like it'll be legit time consuming and trial and error lol
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:48 pm

Yea going for Platinum.

Probably take me 2-3 months in total. Possibly have to do each mission 4-5 times. I don't really mind since I did that on GZ anyways and didn't feel bored. Thankfully you can skip cut-scenes.

Saw there are about 30 trophies all hidden Laughing

Was just out on a side ops mission and somehow it triggered mission 11 with quiet Laughing

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:51 pm

Yeah there was one mission where Kaz gives the same debriefing at the end lmao, skipped that shit

Spoiler:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:11 pm

was so so close to subduing quiet ffs. needed one more tranq shot.

got one shot kill Sad

I can easily kill her. But I think she dies for good if i kill her?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:16 pm

I thought that too but nah, she's too important in the story lol

if you take her down with regular bullets she doesn't die

I managed to tranq her in mine took forever

that mission is actually one of the 'extreme' ones I'm on now, came within 1 shot of beating her earlier, she kills you in 1 hit on hard lol, I'm taking her on with a tank btw Proud

saw ppl talking about a funny and easy way to take her out when reading online though, wish I tried it

will spoiler it just in case you want to take her out with your own methods

Spoiler:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:18 pm

I thought you already recruited her? You face her again?

And I am going to try myself with some methods. She has a nightvision as eyes ffs. Can't even sneak
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next