ronalessi
shinigami99
66 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumors  - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:So mainly we are buying a midfielder, when we don't actual need one? BUT we won't buy a CB, when we need one!! confused
i can understand why Guardiola don't want to buy a CB:

1- recent transfers were FLOPS: caceres,henrique, chyg etc..
( its not easy to find a Cb that can fit our system, therefore, La Masia could be answer..)

2- he have faith in Youth which is great .. we have fontas/muniesa/bartra/gomez etc..
very talented have gd chance to make it @ Barca..

3- Masch & Abidal proved they are great backup if Pique/Puyol got injured
Proved they can play also in big matches vs (Real Madrid, Arsenal, Manutd etc..)

So defence of

Alves/Montoya (Adriano)

Pique (Bartra/Masch)

Puyol ( Abidal/Fontas)

Abidal/Adriano ( Maxwell) is we selled Maxwell we need a new LB, maybe Jose Enrique?!!

------------------------------

But since Guardiola has faith in youth, he showed that 100 times in last 3 seasons..
Why would he want to sell Thiago & buy Cesc!!
IMO, this should be just rumours.. i think Guardiola will do maximum for Thiago to stay!

Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:31 pm

latest from sport

thiago+31 mil for fabregas
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:40 pm

sooooo, Thiago for sale? XD
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:41 pm

of course with a BUY BACK OPTION.
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ljuljo Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:48 pm

I cannot believe that Thiago is even being linked with a possible possibility of being a possible makeshift to possibly get Fabregas for a lower price.

Fu*k!
Ljuljo
Ljuljo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Buy back option is not so bad. Thiago would get a great amount of playing time at Arsenal (Wenger loves playing his little boys) and when he matures in to a star we can just buy him back easily with no "Cesc drama". We could get Thiago back when Xavi retires and have Iniesta x Cesc x Thiago all in prime form. Doesnt sound so bad to me to say the truth. Problem is Keita is the one I wouldn't mind replacing on our bench, not Thiago
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:53 pm

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calcio/calciomercato/2011/06/07/news/sanchez_barcellona_udinese-17325653/

Bojan + 27M for Sanchez.

LAME
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Guys relax, a buy back option for a thiago cesc swap + 30 million is a great deal. Cesc can rotate in, get used to Barca's style of play, get used to La Liga and when Xavi declines enough for Cesc to start, Thiago comes back and does the same thing with Iniesta and eventually Thiago will displace Iniesta and our midfield will compose of Busi - Cesc - Thiago

As for the forward deal, Bojan should just be sold but I understand if they are using him as makeweight, although Udinese and Villareal are not bad clubs so he has nothing to complain about if he gets sent there as makeweight for a transfer deal.

Also I'm not really sure where two forwards would be put? I think that Sanchez definetely has the ability to knock off Pedro from the starting XI but we don't want a 30 million transfer sitting on the bench honestly. And what would happen to AFELLAY? Honestly I would prefer if we just bought one forward (Aguero) and sell Bojan to recoup some money, and have the pecking order be: Messi, Villa, Pedro, Aguero, Afellay, Jeffren I am quite sure Aguero could probably displace Villa or Pedro though.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Do you think wenger would really accept a buy back on Thiago?

that kind of deal is win win for you. you get cesc now, and thiago gets to play top football and return soon. Arsenal is a top club, if they know they can develop thiago, why would they accept to sell him for peanuts after?

It's very unlikely he takes such deal. He is likely to ask for full ownership if you ever give him a player he likes, or the BB will be exuberant.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:44 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/06/07/2521850/alexis-sanchez-has-agreed-personal-terms-with-barcelona

SANCHEZ AGREES PERSONAL TERMS WITH BARCA!

Spoiler:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:51 pm

{{{Barca Transfer Rumours }}}

`Out:
- G.Milito has offer from Fulham
- Maxwell could join ACMilan for 5M
- J.Soriano is linked with Deportivo & Udinese (Part of Sanchez Deal)
- Bojan & Jeffren are linked with Udinese, Liverpool & Arsenal move!

--------------

`IN:
> Sanchez is close to join Barcelona:
- Rumours:
1- Cash (27M) + Bojan on loan
2- Cash + J.Soriano

> Barca linked with Jose Enrique
> Rossi Deal is complicated, Villareal are asking for 30M.. Barca are welling to pay 20M!

Also, Guardiola don't want to buy a CB.. he wants to promote Fontas/Bartra! from Barca "B"!
So CBs for next season:
Puyol, Pique, Abidal, Fontas, Bartra (Masch)!

-------------------------

Thiago Rumours are just bullshit:
1- Guardiola & Zubizaretta said that they have afith in Thiago & he will be promoted for first team permanently!
2- Thiago' Father Mazinho ( his agent) said Thiago will stay @ Barca
etc..

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ljuljo Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:52 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Do you think wenger would really accept a buy back on Thiago?

that kind of deal is win win for you. you get cesc now, and thiago gets to play top football and return soon. Arsenal is a top club, if they know they can develop thiago, why would they accept to sell him for peanuts after?

It's very unlikely he takes such deal. He is likely to ask for full ownership if you ever give him a player he likes, or the BB will be exuberant.

This! No way will Wenger accept a buy back clause in the deal.

So it means another 40 million for Thiago in 4-5 years?
Ljuljo
Ljuljo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Ljuljo wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Do you think wenger would really accept a buy back on Thiago?

Thiago will stay for sure.. ( Barca will NOT sell him)!
1- Barca are not that Stupid or retarded to make same mistake twice!!!

2- Mazinho ( Thiago's father/agent) said that Thiago will stay @ Barca!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:11 pm

When you are in such a transfer heavy periods, quotes can be deceiving. For all you know, that's mazinho pleading barcelona not to loan him or sell him away.

Relaible reports have come out to precise that wenger wants cash only. Affelay can interest him, not bojan nor thiago since he has ramsey with him already.

To get Cesc, you guys will cough out money. It's all contingent on how much Pep presses to sign him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:29 pm

English club Aston Villa is, besides Liverpool, the team that is at the moment most interested in Barcelona winger Jeffren (23). [md]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Luis Enrique has a total deal with Roma to become their coach. He has agreed a 2 (+1) year contract worth 1.5M (+bonuses) a year.
note: luis enrique will only be able to sign his contract at as roma when the sale of the club has been approved by the italian authorities
[gazzetta]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:So mainly we are buying a midfielder, when we don't actual need one? BUT we won't buy a CB, when we need one!! confused
i can understand why Guardiola don't want to buy a CB:

1- recent transfers were FLOPS: caceres,henrique, chyg etc..

2- he has faith in youth, which is great.. Fontas,Bartra,Muniesa,Gomez are very talented etc..

3- Masch & Abidal proved they are great backup if Pique/Puyol got injured
Proved they can play also in big matches vs (Real Madrid, Arsenal, Manutd etc..)

So defence of

Alves/Montoya (Adriano)

Pique (Bartra/Masch)

Puyol ( Abidal/Fontas)

Abidal/Adriano ( Maxwell) is we selled Maxwell we need a new LB, maybe Jose Enrique?!!

------------------------------

But since Guardiola has faith in youth, he showed that 100 times in last 3 seasons..
Why would he want to sell Thiago & buy Cesc!!
IMO, this should be just rumours.. i think Guardiola will do maximum for Thiago to stay!

I know this isnt your opinion, but this is what I would say to Pep.

1. Who told you to buy crap like Henrique, Caceres and Chgy? Unproven guys from lower class teams. Why didnt you just spend on established players we all know would of done well. How about Lucio, he was 4m?

2. Faith in youth? Only to a certaintly degree. Which big matches has Bojan played in (1, Arsenal) who has been part of the first team for like 5 seasons. What big matches was Fontas used in? No, we used Mascherano...a defensive midfielder.

3. Its all well and good using Mascherano in big games now. But what happens if Busi is suspended? Who plays at centerback then? Abidal? What if Adriano is injured? We have to use Maxwell? All this nonesense is solved by buying a centerback who can play.

This subject really annoys me. Its the most annoying subject right now after the whole Fabregas thing.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Guys relax, a buy back option for a thiago cesc swap + 30 million is a great deal. Cesc can rotate in, get used to Barca's style of play, get used to La Liga and when Xavi declines enough for Cesc to start, Thiago comes back and does the same thing with Iniesta and eventually Thiago will displace Iniesta and our midfield will compose of Busi - Cesc - Thiago

As for the forward deal, Bojan should just be sold but I understand if they are using him as makeweight, although Udinese and Villareal are not bad clubs so he has nothing to complain about if he gets sent there as makeweight for a transfer deal.

Also I'm not really sure where two forwards would be put? I think that Sanchez definetely has the ability to knock off Pedro from the starting XI but we don't want a 30 million transfer sitting on the bench honestly. And what would happen to AFELLAY? Honestly I would prefer if we just bought one forward (Aguero) and sell Bojan to recoup some money, and have the pecking order be: Messi, Villa, Pedro, Aguero, Afellay, Jeffren I am quite sure Aguero could probably displace Villa or Pedro though.

This would be fine, except Barcelona is easily the best place for Thiago to grow and develop. We have a unique way of playing football and a style which is very intricate. He will learn so much more and become a far better player playing here with us then playing anywhere else.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Ljuljo wrote:

Exactly why it would be stupid.

They steal Cesc, we buy him back for 40, give them Thiago, then we buy him back for 40m again.

So we spend 80m on two players who were ours in the first place. Laughable.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:52 pm

rossel is in brazil,and he will watch tonight's match
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:05 pm

I got a feeling Rossel wants Neymar, and Pep wants Cesc x Rossi

What match tonight?

Last edited by windkick on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Ganso wrote:rossel is in brazil,and he will watch tonight's match

He loves Brazil and their players, there is no doubt if given the chance he would add more to the squad.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Barcelona legend Johan Cruyff has advised the Champions League winners to cash in on their fringe players in the summer transfer window.

The Catalans are eager to add to their ranks this summer and have been linked with players such as Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas, Villarreal's Giuseppe Rossi and Udinese attacker Alexis Sanchez.

Cruyff believes that some players should be sold in order to raise funds for high-profile purchases in the upcoming transfer window.

"If you do not have a sufficient budget to sign all the players you have set your sights on, you have to come up with alternatives. A solution could be to sell the players you produced. The main function of the youth academy is to provide players for the first team," Cruyff wrote in his column in El Periodico.

"Nevertheless, it can also be a way to generate funds. Sell the players who are struggling to break into the first team. Do not use them as bargaining chips though. Sell them for the right price to make the most of it.

"The best thing is to include an option to buy a player back for a set fee. That gives the players the chance to gain experience and both club and player will benefit. I am not saying that he club should sell their most promising youngsters, but I do not see all the young midfielders we have breaking into the first team."

Barcelona won their third straight Liga title and lifted the Champions League trophy for the second time in the last three years.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Franco Soldati (president Udinese): "His agent told us that Alexis Sanchez has a deal with Barcelona worth 3M a season."

"We're now starting talks with Barcelona. We know Alexis' wish is to join Barça but we'll see if we can also find a deal with them"

"The clubs closest to signing Alexis Sanchez are Barcelona, Juventus, and Inter. I think there will be a deal at the end of June."

[la tercera]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Franco Soldati (president Udinese): "His agent told us that Alexis Sanchez has a deal with Barcelona worth 3M a season."

"We're now starting talks with Barcelona. We know Alexis' wish is to join Barça but we'll see if we can also find a deal with them"

"The clubs closest to signing Alexis Sanchez are Barcelona, Juventus, and Inter. I think there will be a deal at the end of June."

[la tercera]

If Barca dont want Aguero then Sanchez is by far my first choice he will give something different to what Barca already have i just dont like the fee's being talked about 27M plus Bojan is far too much.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:35 pm

27 alone is strong, let alone add a player.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next