ronalessi
shinigami99
66 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumors  - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:27 am

sagnik92 wrote:
Mascherano, Milito and Messi could in September play a friendly with ARG against VEN in Kolkata, India cheers

Indeed that is true. The link below has the same info. So what was supposed to be a friendly against Spain is now going to be against Venezuela? This means that instead of meeting the entire holy trinity I will see only Messi if I make the effort. He is a genius of the highest level and very dear to all of us but I think I will save money and effort for the time being. If I was still staying in Calcutta I would have surely not missed this chance but as of now it seems very unlikely. Sad

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/results/index.html#

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:30 am

sagnik92 wrote:
we are signing both in case you missed the news. :coffee:

I think signing both is nearly impossible. It is like when people were saying we would sign both Villa and Torres.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:50 am

jdeepak14 wrote:
sagnik92 wrote:
Mascherano, Milito and Messi could in September play a friendly with ARG against VEN in Kolkata, India cheers

Indeed that is true. The link below has the same info. So what was supposed to be a friendly against Spain is now going to be against Venezuela? This means that instead of meeting the entire holy trinity I will see only Messi if I make the effort. He is a genius of the highest level and very dear to all of us but I think I will save money and effort for the time being. If I was still staying in Calcutta I would have surely not missed this chance but as of now it seems very unlikely. Sad

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/results/index.html#

i would not miss it since i live in kolkata.however the tickets are pretty costly 1000-5000 rs.that comes as a shock to me since highest ipl tickets this yr was 1200rs with the majority being of rs 500 after most of the people decided to give it a miss due to cricket overdose and lack of local players.
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:02 pm

alexjanosik wrote:I think its downright disgarceful the way Bojan has been treated.
He has shown the utmost respect,dedication and love for Barca.
And how does the club repay that?
By not showing faith in him,making false promises(Pep),and worst of all using him as a makeweight in a deal for a traitor like Cesc or someone else.
Disgraceful.

Unfortunately what you say is largely true. The problem is Bojan just doesn't seem to be the right player for our 4-3-3. I am an admirer of loyalty but in this case it seems to be weighing heavily on both player and club.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:03 pm

sagnik92 wrote:
i would not miss it since i live in kolkata.however the tickets are pretty costly 1000-5000 rs.that comes as a shock to me since highest ipl tickets this yr was 1200rs with the majority being of rs 500 after most of the people decided to give it a miss due to cricket overdose and lack of local players.

Good point but you should try and get a ticket even if it is the cheapest one and watch it because for people like us such opportunities don't come every day.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:05 pm

alfredandrew wrote:
windkick wrote:On a side note, how does our reputation go up or down?
By voting up or down posts (see + or - symbols at the side of posts)

Thanks for the info but what's the difference between reputation and points and how either of them are gained and given.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:06 pm

sagnik92 wrote:
alfredandrew wrote:Hmmm and how does el mundo suggest we generate 40M in sales?

not at all difficult

ibra will be sold for 23-25 mil
cacares 3mil
henrique around 5-6 mil
jeffren around 7 mil
bojan above 15 for sure
i am not counting hleb and maxwell,milito,B Players

to be bought(direct buy and no player included )
cesc 40-45
rossi 25
sanchez 30
jose angel 3-5 mil

it roughly matches our budget.

Interesting but for Ibra we only get E8m a year.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Signing both Sanchez and Rossi is over kill.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:35 pm

alfredandrew wrote:6M plus incentives Very Happy

What incentives?

Either way, what? 6M? What were Racing doing?

You dont sell a player of that possibilty for that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:16 pm

I'm assuming incentives based on team performance, so I can't imagine them getting a lot more than those 6M since Real only lifted the Copa.

According to a Sport article Barca values Bojan at 12M and Thiago at 9M, so it's not that different. (Although this article had no quotes or anything, so I don't think it's very truthful).
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
windkick wrote:I wouldn't call Cesc a traitor and Bojan has had plenty of years to fulfill his potential and he has not made good use of it.
This, hes had too many chances for his breakthrough season, hes not good enough yet or mature enough to be able to fill our immediate back up role.

Cesc is a traitor.A Catalan saying he wouldnt say no to a Madrid move is a traitor.
Bojan not made good use.Lets see.
In his debut season he was brilliant.Under Pep(first season) he delivered whenever given a chance and scored a goal in the Copa final.
In Pep's second season Pep makes false promises to Bojan,then doesnt satrt him at all.Instead giving him five minutes at the end of each game.
Finally sick of the overrated piece of junk that was Ibra,Pep starts Bojan and he duly delivers by helping us win La Liga.
Pep's third season.Same promises except this time Pep doesnt give him any time whatsoever.Cameo 5 minute appearances at the end of games.
And yet you say he has not made good use of the chances.What chances are you talking about.He hasnt gotten a consistent run of games to prove himself.When he did towards the end of last season he delivered brilliantly.
sagnik
You mention Pedro.Fact is Pedro was given a hell of a lot more opportunity than Bojan.Whether we like it or not Pedro is a Pep favorite and he clearly got far more chances than Bojan.Had Bojan got the same chances he would have done just as well.

Meanwhile Bojan,the loyal player that he is doesnt complain,keeps training hard and time and time again reiterates him wish to do well for the club.And now the club wants to use him as makeweight in deals for players like Fab,Aguero,Rossi,Sanchez.
Thats downright disgraceful.
Frankly I dont want any of them over Bojan.I still have complete faith in him.
But its obvious Pep doesnt.
So the decent thing to do would be to sell him outright to a club of his choosing and not do this shameful bargaining.
Its the least Bojan deserves after the loyalty he has shown.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ljuljo Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:36 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
windkick wrote:I wouldn't call Cesc a traitor and Bojan has had plenty of years to fulfill his potential and he has not made good use of it.
This, hes had too many chances for his breakthrough season, hes not good enough yet or mature enough to be able to fill our immediate back up role.

Cesc is a traitor.A Catalan saying he wouldnt say no to a Madrid move is a traitor.
Bojan not made good use.Lets see.
In his debut season he was brilliant.Under Pep(first season) he delivered whenever given a chance and scored a goal in the Copa final.
In Pep's second season Pep makes false promises to Bojan,then doesnt satrt him at all.Instead giving him five minutes at the end of each game.
Finally sick of the overrated piece of junk that was Ibra,Pep starts Bojan and he duly delivers by helping us win La Liga.
Pep's third season.Same promises except this time Pep doesnt give him any time whatsoever.Cameo 5 minute appearances at the end of games.
And yet you say he has not made good use of the chances.What chances are you talking about.He hasnt gotten a consistent run of games to prove himself.When he did towards the end of last season he delivered brilliantly.
sagnik
You mention Pedro.Fact is Pedro was given a hell of a lot more opportunity than Bojan.Whether we like it or not Pedro is a Pep favorite and he clearly got far more chances than Bojan.Had Bojan got the same chances he would have done just as well.

Meanwhile Bojan,the loyal player that he is doesnt complain,keeps training hard and time and time again reiterates him wish to do well for the club.And now the club wants to use him as makeweight in deals for players like Fab,Aguero,Rossi,Sanchez.
Thats downright disgraceful.
Frankly I dont want any of them over Bojan.I still have complete faith in him.
But its obvious Pep doesnt.
So the decent thing to do would be to sell him outright to a club of his choosing and not do this shameful bargaining.
Its the least Bojan deserves after the loyalty he has shown.

What would you think if Barca loaned Bojan? Or you think he doesn't deserve to "ejected"..

EDIT: Just reread your post.. nevermind..
Ljuljo
Ljuljo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Fernando Felicevic, the agent of Udinese attacker Alexis Sanchez (22), has arrived in Barcelona.
Alexis Sanchez' agent will tomorrow meet with Barcelona and on Saturday with Juventus. Udinese gave Inter 2 weeks to take a stand
[gazzetta - radio cooperativo via cope]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:41 pm

How about we stop using player swaps to lower prices anyway? If we want to get rid of a player it makes far more sense to sell them and get a fair price for them this way.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:41 pm

SPORT: "Thiago + 31M for Fabregas?"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:42 pm

alfredandrew wrote:I'm assuming incentives based on team performance, so I can't imagine them getting a lot more than those 6M since Real only lifted the Copa.

According to a Sport article Barca values Bojan at 12M and Thiago at 9M, so it's not that different. (Although this article had no quotes or anything, so I don't think it's very truthful).

I'm really sick of these stupid rumours!!

in this article, sport.es is saying that Barca will have 90M to spend ( 50M + sales)
They want to sell Jeffren, Thiago & Bojan to buy Cesc LoOOOoL.. i don;t think that Rosell & guardiola are retarded to do that..

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/20110607/barca-dispone-millones-para-hacer-fichajes/1034210.shtml

------------------

another article saying, Barca will offer 31M + Thiago for Cesc !!!!

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/20110607/thiago-millones-por-cesc-fabregas/1034669.shtml
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:49 pm

What I am hating, is that we might be paying 30M for either Sanchez or Rossi. These guys are not 30M players, thats not that far off what we get Villa for. And these guys are no where near as proven. Why are we paying so much, replacing guys that we have (Jefferen, Bojan) whom arent that big of an upgrade. It just doesnt make sense.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:50 pm

Could someone give us an important reason why we should buy Cesc?

I know he's well liked within our players, Pep likes him and he could be a potential successor to Xavi but we don't need him atm. Our midfield is stacked already.

And why the **** is Thiago even linked with an exit?

Sometimes our transfer intentions truly puzzle me...
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Transfer Rumors  - Page 7 1307396871590
That reads "On Sale".
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:58 pm

alfredandrew wrote:Transfer Rumors  - Page 7 1307396871590
That reads "On Sale".

Transfer Rumors  - Page 7 482
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Thiago we must keep. I'm sorry Cesc, if you really wanted to come back you should of handed in a transfer request to Wenger last year and force your way out like Mascherano did. I feel he had his chance and is now putting the club between a rock and a hard place with him. Either we don't go after him and we make it seem like we don't care about him, or we keep going after him with Wenger jacking up his price and making the world think we are annoying for not ending our pursuit of him. He needs to step up and talk and help us out if he really wants to come back. I think Cesc could fit in, but that would deff push out Keita and limit Thiago's playing time. On the bright side, both Thiago and Cesc would learn from Xavi first hand while Xavi is still playing, and would also cut down Xavi's playing time which could in turn make his career last longer which is a big plus

Bojan and Jefferen I wouldn't have a heart attack if we lost as long as it's an ample up grade, not a minor one for an insane cost. Doesnt make sense to pay 30M for a bench player when we have cheap home grown talent on the bench that does the role.

Last edited by windkick on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Barcelona won't sign any centre-back this summer. Andreu Fontas (21) or Marc Bartra (20) will be promoted to first team [md]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:07 pm

So mainly we are buying a midfielder, when we don't actual need one? BUT we won't buy a CB, when we need one!! confused
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:10 pm

if we buy jose enrique we might not need a CB for one year but buying jose angel would not be of any use
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:So mainly we are buying a midfielder, when we don't actual need one? BUT we won't buy a CB, when we need one!! confused
i can understand why Guardiola don't want to buy a CB:

1- recent transfers were FLOPS: caceres,henrique, chyg etc..

2- he has faith in youth, which is great.. Fontas,Bartra,Muniesa,Gomez are very talented etc..

3- Masch & Abidal proved they are great backup if Pique/Puyol got injured
Proved they can play also in big matches vs (Real Madrid, Arsenal, Manutd etc..)

So defence of

Alves/Montoya (Adriano)

Pique (Bartra/Masch)

Puyol ( Abidal/Fontas)

Abidal/Adriano ( Maxwell) is we selled Maxwell we need a new LB, maybe Jose Enrique?!!

------------------------------

But since Guardiola has faith in youth, he showed that 100 times in last 3 seasons..
Why would he want to sell Thiago & buy Cesc!!
IMO, this should be just rumours.. i think Guardiola will do maximum for Thiago to stay!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:So mainly we are buying a midfielder, when we don't actual need one? BUT we won't buy a CB, when we need one!! confused
i can understand why Guardiola don't want to buy a CB:

1- recent transfers were FLOPS: caceres,henrique, chyg etc..
( its not easy to find a Cb that can fit our system, therefore, La Masia could be answer..)

2- he have faith in Youth which is great .. we have fontas/muniesa/bartra/gomez etc..
very talented have gd chance to make it @ Barca..

3- Masch & Abidal proved they are great backup if Pique/Puyol got injured
Proved they can play also in big matches vs (Real Madrid, Arsenal, Manutd etc..)

So defence of

Alves/Montoya (Adriano)

Pique (Bartra/Masch)

Puyol ( Abidal/Fontas)

Abidal/Adriano ( Maxwell) is we selled Maxwell we need a new LB, maybe Jose Enrique?!!

------------------------------

But since Guardiola has faith in youth, he showed that 100 times in last 3 seasons..
Why would he want to sell Thiago & buy Cesc!!
IMO, this should be just rumours.. i think Guardiola will do maximum for Thiago to stay!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next