Khaled
ronalessi
shinigami99
66 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumors  - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by Babun Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:29 am

alfredandrew wrote:Eh when it comes to Barca I only see what Sport and El Mundo Deportivo are saying. They're close to the source and I use my own discretion to assess whether some rumors are worth thinking about or not.
Are you guys going to sign Cesc?

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:35 am

alfredandrew wrote:Hypothetical question: how much do we value Thiago at?

No idea. I wouldn't sell him for anything which isnt outrageous.

We are not a selling club, we dont have to put prices on players.

If someone offers 20m I wouldn't agree to it, I will say that much.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:40 am

babun1024 wrote:
alfredandrew wrote:Eh when it comes to Barca I only see what Sport and El Mundo Deportivo are saying. They're close to the source and I use my own discretion to assess whether some rumors are worth thinking about or not.
Yes, I spoke with Guardiola today and convinced Pep to buy him.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:43 am

I don't know... 20M? That's half of Cesc's price. If Thiago goes out and Cesc comes in for a net purchase value of 20M that might be a good trade. That being said I want neither Cesc bought nor Thiago sold.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:44 am

Oh btw, I found out last week I went to 6-7th grades (that is 11-12 year old) with Guardiola's nephew. Don't know where else to post this lol.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:45 am

An investor is willing to pay 4 to 5M for Brazilian centre-back Henrique (24), on loan at Racing, and let him play for Palmeiras. [lance]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:51 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Yes, I spoke with Guardiola today and convinced Pep to buy him.

You suck Evil or Very Mad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by everest1 Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:06 am

FWIW, Thiago's father/agent says he's staying at barca

Former Brazil international – and father of current Barça starlet Thiago Alcantara – Mazinho, has told the press that his son is not about to leave Catalunya. The former Valencia and Palmeiras player, who also acts as his son’s agent, confirmed that he expected the young creative midfielder to stay at Barça next season, despite the many rumours currently circulating around the player’s future.

Speaking yesterday to Europa Press, after he watched his son turn out for the Spanish under-21s in their friendly against Russia, Mazinho said, “Thiago is under contract with Barcelona and he will remain there. He’s doing a very good job and has made some very important developments. It has been an important year for him and hopefully the next one will be even better.”

Elaborating on the point, Mazinho outlined the qualities that his son has, qualities that not only hold him in good stead at Barça but also with his Spanish under-21 counterparts. “Spain played very well today (against Russia), moving the ball from side to side and the kid (Thiago) played a good game.” He added that “Thiago is demonstrating the qualities he has and he has been making the most of the minutes he gets. He’s showing the quality that you have to show to be in the selection for a space within this team.”

source: http://www.totalbarca.com/2011/news/mazinho-thiago-is-staying-at-barca/
everest1
everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:29 am

Barcelona offers 30M + Bojan (on loan) for Udinese attacker Alexis Sanchez (22). The clubs will meet on Friday for the final talks. [sky]

What do u think of this?

i'm not sure if Sanchez would fit in our system!
Plus loaning Bojan to a laliga team is better (IMO) ?
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:31 am

Khaledbarca wrote:Barcelona offers 30M + Bojan (on loan) for Udinese attacker Alexis Sanchez (22). The clubs will meet on Friday for the final talks. [sky]

What do u think of this?

I think it's bullshit and if we have that kind of money, let's talk to athletico for kun since we all know how great kun is.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:34 am

As a neutral, but someone who watches lots of barcelona games,imo Thiago should go nowhere!!!! I think sanchez would be a great player for barcelona he is quick and has some skills, and a powerful shot could easily play on the right rotating with pedro!! This is my opinion but i think sanchez is a better fit then rossi. Bojan should get loaned atleast he needs to get better!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:39 am

alfredandrew wrote:Oh btw, I found out last week I went to 6-7th grades (that is 11-12 year old) with Guardiola's nephew. Don't know where else to post this lol.
Wow thats so awesome! bounce bounce bounce bounce

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:52 am

alfredandrew wrote:I don't know... 20M? That's half of Cesc's price. If Thiago goes out and Cesc comes in for a net purchase value of 20M that might be a good trade. That being said I want neither Cesc bought nor Thiago sold.

How much was Canales? He is better or at least just as good as he.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:00 am

6M plus incentives Very Happy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:05 am

white_star wrote:As a neutral, but someone who watches lots of barcelona games,imo Thiago should go nowhere!!!! I think sanchez would be a great player for barcelona he is quick and has some skills, and a powerful shot could easily play on the right rotating with pedro!! This is my opinion but i think sanchez is a better fit then rossi. Bojan should get loaned atleast he needs to get better!
A powerful shot you say? You got afellay for that Very Happy . Just wait till he's back on form.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:23 am

shinigami99 wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:Barcelona offers 30M + Bojan (on loan) for Udinese attacker Alexis Sanchez (22). The clubs will meet on Friday for the final talks. [sky]

What do u think of this?

I think it's bullshit and if we have that kind of money, let's talk to athletico for kun since we all know how great kun is.

If we really have 30-35M to pay for Sanchez or Cesc!!

I would go for Aguero! ( Agree)

They want Bojan on loan?

I would offer Atletico 30-35M + Bojan (buyback clause, 10M)
its fair imo..Bojan will get playing time & stay in laliga which fits him, 2 years @ Atletico & than come with experince to replace Villa who in 2 years will be 32.. 2 years from now pay 10M for Bojan. in this way we would pay 45M ( not once) & we will have an experinced Bojan + aguero 2 years from now..

This is My opinion!

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:23 am

No i we dont have Affelay i wish we did!!!!!!!! (not a barcelona fan) Im just saying from what iv seen from him saw maybe a dozen of his games so i may be wrong,
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:25 am

Khaledbarca wrote:
shinigami99 wrote:

What do u think of this?

They want Bojan on loan?

I would offer Atletico 30-35M + Bojan.. + buyback clause ( 10M)
its fair imo..Bojan will get playing time & stay in laliga which fits him, 2 years @ Atletico & than come with experince to replace Villa who in 2 years will be 32.. 2 years from now pay 10M for Bojan. in this way we would pay 45M ( not once) & we will have an experinced Bojan + aguero 2 years from now..

This is My opinion!

In my opinion Aguero would be the best player for you guys!!! but are you linked with him i thought it was Real Madrid.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:39 am

white_star wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:
shinigami99 wrote:

What do u think of this?

They want Bojan on loan?

I would offer Atletico 30-35M + Bojan.. + buyback clause ( 10M)

This is My opinion!

In my opinion Aguero would be the best player for you guys!!! but are you linked with him i thought it was Real Madrid.

no:S Aguero will probably join Real Madrid!

Rossi is fine imo! ( 2nd best choice)!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:41 am

What do u think of this?

30M is too much. Such a insane price
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:47 am

Aguero is not going to MADrid, this was clarified by Perez and quite a few others

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_6960685,00.html
Spoiler:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:26 am

Fabregas, Aguero, Neymar ... Real Madrid and Barcelona take their rivalry to the signings

Transfer Rumors  - Page 5 2011060527uno_d

Cesc, Aguero and Neymar on the agenda of Real Madrid and Barcelona
Between Real Madrid and Barcelona there is a counter-programming. On television is persecuted and football certainly will go to the famous gentlemen's agreement that no one has signed, no one knows what it is and, of course, anyone can play, when you deny the evidence and other club players are depressed, possible signings and even trade agreements . Now is the time to make templates for next season, and coincidentally, the two teams agree on different objectives. Cesc, Aguero and Neymar are pursued by Real Madrid and Barca and whether they are unable to take the player in question, it's better if I lose forcing the enemy to spend more money than expected. These other, then deny it, but for example in the last two summers was the case with Villa . First it was Barcelona who got in the way and twelve months after it was Real Madrid that he tried to stop his arrival at Camp Nou.
Barca, the best placed for Cesc
Fabregas (23 years) is the player who more openly both teams have entered the dispute. It is clear that Barcelona seems to have taken the lead after the success of the Champions and the arrival of money into the coffers. At the moment did not reach 40 million euros (do not have any agreement with the player they know they want to leave the Arsenal for Spain) asking the English club. Attempt to pave the way with players like Thiago or Afellay, but it seems that Wenger does not want meat and if euros.

Meanwhile, Guardiola calls for the player to wait for it to convince Rosell to address the operation. The Real Madrid as he does not want the thing, meets with the midfielder's agent, who after a few days in the U.S. is already in London to get him the interest. In case you call Highbury and ask themselves if this year, if last year Cesc will leave behind lived seven seasons at Arsenal. Given the positive response, Mourinho has already returned to think the former Barcelona to complete the midfield.

Real Madrid Agüero preferred
The case Agüero (23 years) is a clear example of interest to more expensive filter or blur a possible move . Rosell , Guardiola and even the former president Gaspart Kun know that wants to play for Real Madrid, but more expensive product, and drawing a statement saying he wants his stay in Spain, disclose a meeting with his players has never been produced, although the offer by Miguel Angel Gil Rosell of the possibility of signing Aguero for something less than 45 million contained in clause.

All these movements seek only expensive, difficult operation that in no case will be simple. The striker is still awaiting the call from Real Madrid , but until one of the forwards out there in the current squad, will not occur.

Neymar, the umpire

The third case for which they fight is to Neymar (19 years). The Saints player has led his team to the final of the Libertadores , the object of desire to Sandro Rosell and Florentino Perez . Laporta has already held two meetings with André Curi , agency representative probe and who is the holder of the rights of young players. Rosell is willing to pay the 45 million of its clause, but collides with the desire to gamble on Guardiola Italian Rossi Villarreal striker. The Barca president wants to make an option for next season, thinking that the coach will not continue on the bench for Barcelona.

In addition, Neymar, should they win the Libertadores, wants to win the Club World Cup with the club as a rival precisely, before leaving the Saints, a circumstance that would result in that case in January 2012. [color:4a70=#000]Perez is assured that the player's agent, </FONT>[color:4a70=#000]Wagner Ribeiro</FONT>[color:4a70=#000] , Real Madrid has secured the part will not move before you know him in the noble area of </FONT>[color:4a70=#000]Santiago Bernabeu</FONT>[color:4a70=#000] .</FONT> Whether there is counter programming?

Source: http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/2011/aguero-neymar-real-madrid-barcelona-cesc-guerra-fichajes-20110606-79707.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:38 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Aguero is not going to MADrid, this was clarified by Perez and quite a few others

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_6960685,00.html
Spoiler:

Do you think if we were actually negotiating with them he would admit it? so early after aguero announced he was leaving? it would have seemed like they didnt put up a fight and the pathetico fans would have burned that board.

Even if both clubs are talking, they wont ever admit to it publicly until the deal is 99% done. it would happen in a flash, and they will act as if Aguero forced his way out to RM, which he seems to be doing, turn him into a villain and collect the money.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:28 am

I think its downright disgarceful the way Bojan has been treated.
He has shown the utmost respect,dedication and love for Barca.
And how does the club repay that?
By not showing faith in him,making false promises(Pep),and worst of all using him as a makeweight in a deal for a traitor like Cesc or someone else.
Disgraceful.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:31 am

I wouldn't call Cesc a traitor and Bojan has had plenty of years to fulfill his potential and he has not made good use of it.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:57 am

windkick wrote:I wouldn't call Cesc a traitor and Bojan has had plenty of years to fulfill his potential and he has not made good use of it.
This, hes had too many chances for his breakthrough season, hes not good enough yet or mature enough to be able to fill our immediate back up role.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next