McAgger
The Sanchez
Albiceleste
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
73 posters

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Sky Sports understands Tottenham are close to finally agreeing a deal to sign Emmanuel Adebayor from Manchester City.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7 - Page 28 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 7

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:03 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Surag wrote:According to Eurosport, Paris Saint Germain and Juventus have reached an agreement for the transfer of Stephan Lichtsteiner at the court of Ancelotti: 15 million euros and a four-year contract for the former defender of Lazio. " The decisive meeting between the agent and the player leaders Juventus next Friday "this according to French TV group TF1.

No :facepalm:

LINK

€15m for a 28-yo Lichsteiner is good business, I'd be happy if I was a Juventus supporter.

Business wise its all good..But tbh he's the first quality fullback we've had in years and Licht is kind of a fan favorite among Juventus Fans.He's grinta and the winning mentality will be missed sorely if he decides to leave.I am a Licht Fanboy myself and would be very sad to see him go.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by archwooohh Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:04 pm

RealGunner wrote: Manchester United have confirmed the signing of left-back Alexander Büttner on a five-year contract.

In all honesty.... who?

Also the name Buttner Laughing Laughing
archwooohh
archwooohh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:05 pm

Although Surag if you continue with a wing back system he might not be as important as he was last year....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Has Isla played since coming back?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Newcastle have no prestige. Stop piling all the blame on Ashley.

You can only attract scrubs like Anita, wonderkid flops like Santon (Maldini's heir rofl ) & Ligue 1 fodder.

Only decent player you've signed recently was Ben Arfa and the only reason you got him was because he was a team cancer at Marseille.

Shite club. No trophies in 50+ years. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sunderland are bigger :coffee:

Boro with McEachran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> banana
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:11 pm

Debuchy has said many times he wants to join and Douglas isnt exactly a massive name....

So yeah there goes your argument.... Laughing

Also its 43 years :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Only because you're probably offering something near £60k p/w while Lille's highest earner (Mavuba) is on something around £30k p/w.

Wouldn't even give you the time of day if a real big club were interested tbh. But no sensible club would be interested in a player who gets out-muscled by Jordi Alba.

Alba ffs.

ALBA!!!!

Shite club. :coffee:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Actually we are offering him 30k and he agreed to it....

Next Laughing

Plus not a single player is above 50k wages apart from Colo Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Although Surag if you continue with a wing back system he might not be as important as he was last year....

True..But it doesnt mean we'll totally abandon the 4-3-3.Plus we have Isla and Caceres who is injured currently and Padoin is just average.

That being said this money should be invested to get a quality striker.Nothing more.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Gil is trolling

Obviously HBA is not the only good signing Newcastle has made or they would be mid table instead of in Europe.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:41 pm

According tp itasportpress.net Anzhi have prepared a 'super' offer of €68m for Radamel Falcao Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:44 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Gil is trolling

Obviously HBA is not the only good signing Newcastle has made or they would be mid table instead of in Europe.

I know he's trolling, but you know me i love to bite albino
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Mirallas:

"Discussions were at quite an advanced stage with Arsenal but it was always clear it would be totally down to me to make the decision," said the 24-year-old.

"I was convinced that what was important for me at this stage of my career, embarking on new league, is to get plenty of time on the field.

"I had a possibility of playing more games and longer periods with Everton.
"A number of clubs were showing interest in me and my discussions with the manager here were very important.

"From the word go I was really impressed by the extent to which the manager wanted me here.

"Firstly he has been here for a good number of years and has a solid base so there is stability at the club.

"He also showed a lot of confidence in me in the conversations we had and he really wanted me to come to the club and that was another influence, definitely."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Figured as much would rather not fight for a spot at Arsenal while Everton will throw him out to play each week.

Quite disappointed in the lack of rumours for defensive signings for Arsenal now that Song is gone expected half of the defensive midfielder's in Germany and France to be linked.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:01 pm

An official statement by the club website:

Rummenigge confirms interest and said that Bayern will complete this transfer but that given that Bilbao isn't willing to cooperate and that there are certain legal and taxes issues that they have to complete before announcing the transfer.

In other words: patience Bayern fans, we are close!

[URL="http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/de/aktuell/news/2012/36492.php"]fcb.de[/URL]
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:01 pm

tottenham's sporting director is in brazil today to try to sign damiao,since we sold oscar we probably wont sell for anything less than 25M
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:02 pm

You don't have to sell do you?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Sky Sports sources understand Queens Park Rangers have bid in the region of £5.5million for Tottenham Hotspur defender Michael Dawson.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:09 pm

we dont have to but we arent going to refuse a crazy offer,they already made a bid of 18M last season,after his performances with the NT and Modric's sale im sure they can afford him
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Since the Ade deal is done i doubt Spurs will splash on another striker when their midfield is sorely lacking.

Sandro-Parker Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Maybe they are just waiting to see what happens with Leandro,he might be plan B to Adebayor or vice versa
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Spurs can't purchase a striker from anyone else since everyone has rejected them. Not that Damaio is bad signing just funny that they are going to pay a massive transfer for very young and relatively inexperienced youngster and expect him to preform consistently.

Either way by the end of the season they will look stupid or like geniuses.

Adebayor is already done apparently they are just sorting out the last two years of his contract at City and what will be done over that money etc.
Wouldn't be surprised to see Damaio join as well.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Since the Ade deal is done i doubt Spurs will splash on another striker when their midfield is sorely lacking.

Sandro-Parker Laughing

Sandro/Parker, Sigurdsson and VDV.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Ade confirms Spurs swithc on his twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Schweini wrote:Ade confirms Spurs swithc on his twitter

Sky have it as breaking news too, get innnnn facing Spurs before Ade signed banana

Wonder who Modric's replacement will be hmm

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next