urbaNRoots
donttreadonred
The Messiah
Onyx
RedOranje
87 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:58 pm

mtfootball wrote:Sky Sports understands Liverpool are considering selling Agger to raise funds for other signings.

Sky does not understand anything. :coffee:

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Yeh, I don't think Liverpool should be selling Agger. He's one of the best players.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:01 pm

mtfootball wrote:Yeh, I don't think Liverpool should be selling Agger. He's one of the best players.

Liverpool spent 100m on players that could have been bought for 30m.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Sky Sports understands Liverpool are considering selling Agger to raise funds for other signings.

Sky does not understand anything. :coffee:

Also this lol unfortunately, Sky are crap these days.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Yeh, I don't think Liverpool should be selling Agger. He's one of the best players.

I don't think Liverpool should of bought Carroll, Adam, Henderson, Downing etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Davide Astori’s agent has warned Milan and Juventus must face a potential €8m price-tag if they are to prise him from Cagliari.

“The newspapers talk about him as if he is a transfer target for the big clubs, but he is one of Cagliari’s most representative players,” Renzo Contratto told TeleRadioStereo.

“Even if President Massimo Cellino is willing to sell, it would take a considerable economic sacrifice to sign him, especially as he has fully shown his quality.

“I would therefore rule out a loan, even a paid one with option to buy. If he were to leave, it would take the right offer.

“Milan? They are looking for defenders and Astori could suit their needs, even though I don’t believe there are any negotiations going on right now.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:39 pm

mtfootball wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

I don't think Liverpool should of bought Carroll, Adam, Henderson, Downing etc.

Carroll 35m :facepalm:
Adam 07m :facepalm:
Henderson?
Downing 20m. :facepalm:

Liverpool has to stop buying overrated English players and go in to German market and bring in some quality players.

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Adam was 7m. bounce

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:44 pm

mtfootball wrote:Adam was 7m. bounce

lol thanks, I guess Liverpool missed the English player tax on Adam which is 15m. rofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:48 pm

French market >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:11 pm

I think Afellay would be a good loan option for Liverpool, with an option to buy at the end of the season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:19 pm

mtfootball wrote:I think Afellay would be a good loan option for Liverpool, with an option to buy at the end of the season.

Liverpool scouts should be fired, I just dont get why they dont do what City and Spuds do, just go after any player Arsenal is interest in. Very Happy

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:56 pm

Internacional vice-president Luciano Davi has revealed that the Brazilian club have not received any offers for striker Leandro Damiao from Tottenham.

"There has been no offer from Tottenham but there were offers that he didn't accept," he told Radio Gaucha.

"We are waiting for him to return before we decide what we are going to do. He is with Inter, but we are braced for any eventuality."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Massimo Moratti has confirmed Inter are pulling out of the race for Lucas Moura. “There are no regrets, as the €45m PSG offered are completely illogical.”

The San Paolo striker is at the centre of a bidding war between the Nerazzurri, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United, though it has been reported today that the French side is way out in front.

“We would never have gone up to that sum,” Moratti told Sky Sport Italia after a transfer summit in Milan this evening.

“In any case, there are no regrets that we didn’t finish off the move, as the cost was already pretty high a few days ago.

“The €45m that PSG offered are completely illogical and for us it would’ve been very out of key with our approach.

“PSG are starting a new era, so they are completely reconstructing the squad. At least I can relish the fact I’m saving money...”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Moratti King of Logic :bow:
Moratti The Philosopher :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:48 pm

All this talk about Lucas Moura is becoming tedious. Whilst he may be an explosive talent, who has the potential to become world class, we don't really need to strengthen our wings and it would be pretty stupid to spend excessively on this position, when we are in need of a central midfield. The same applies to Robin van Persie. He is a quality player, but it would stall the progress of Danny Welbeck and mean that our strikers would take turns to play their role on the bench, something I'm most certain they don't want.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:06 pm

The Lucas transfer talk already ended,hes signing for PSG after the sweden friendly.

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Ganso wrote:The Lucas transfer talk already ended,hes signing for PSG after the sweden friendly.

Not really. I don't care what team he signs for, but you can't say he's definitely signing for a club, when (un)reliable information has been leaked. He's signed for us, Inter Milan, and PSG in the last two weeks.

Nice avatar - Oscar is dope, but my fear is that he will struggle because he's a bit lightweight. Quality player, though. Better than Lucas.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Newcastle defender Davide Santon is happy at the club and does not want to move back to Italy, according to his agent.

Santon joined the Magpies from Inter Milan last summer and has been linked with a return to his homeland despite a solid first season in the Premier League.

He struggled with injuries at the start of his time with Newcastle but gradually adjusted to English football and wants to keep progressing over the next 12 months.

The 21-year-old's representative, Renzo Contratto, insists there is no substance in speculation that talks have been planned about a departure.

Contratto told Tele Radio Stereo: "I rule out his return to Italy. There are no negotiations with other clubs.

"He wants to remain at Newcastle. The market may always open up new scenarios, but for now this is the situation."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:11 pm

II Capitano wrote:
Ganso wrote:The Lucas transfer talk already ended,hes signing for PSG after the sweden friendly.

Not really. I don't care what team he signs for, but you can't say he's definitely signing for a club, when (un)reliable information has been leaked. He's signed for us, Inter Milan, and PSG in the last two weeks.

Nice avatar - Oscar is dope, but my fear is that he will struggle because he's a bit lightweight. Quality player, though. Better than Lucas.
i read globoesporte and lequip,not dailymail and the telgraph.i can assure you he is going to PSG.

Even moratti confirmed the deal
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Ganso wrote:
II Capitano wrote:

i read globoesporte and lequip,not dailymail and the telgraph.i can assure you he is going to PSG.

Even moratti confirmed the deal

Yeah, Globoesporte is pretty reliable, but we'll have to wait and see. Moratti claimed that PSG offered a heavy amount of money, that doesn't confirm anything, apart from a bid has been bid by PSG.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Isn't the bid 45m? Shocked

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 pm

Hopefully this will stop these stupid rumors now Laughing

1. We don't and won't sell

2. Santon doesn't want to leave

3. He has met a Geordie girl, who he is engaged to now.

Certainly sounds like someone who is unsettled and wants to leave Laughing

Media :facepalm:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:21 pm

mtfootball wrote:Massimo Moratti has confirmed Inter are pulling out of the race for Lucas Moura. “There are no regrets, as the €45m PSG offered are completely illogical.”

The San Paolo striker is at the centre of a bidding war between the Nerazzurri, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United, though it has been reported today that the French side is way out in front.

“We would never have gone up to that sum,” Moratti told Sky Sport Italia after a transfer summit in Milan this evening.

“In any case, there are no regrets that we didn’t finish off the move, as the cost was already pretty high a few days ago.

“The €45m that PSG offered are completely illogical and for us it would’ve been very out of key with our approach.

“PSG are starting a new era, so they are completely reconstructing the squad. At least I can relish the fact I’m saving money...”

PSG. :facepalm: :facepalm:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:41 pm

PSG is retarded to spend all this money but if you think about it they might be strong or win 2 years and fall apart like the galacticos. I watch ligue 1 and have been to a few games when on business in France, but def more PSG games this season. The only sad thing about this spending is the bandwagoners that will be jumping ship.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Sky Italia transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Chelsea have beaten Napoli and Juventus to the signing of Fluminense right-back Wallace.

Wallace, 18, is already part-owned by Chelsea following the transfer of Deco to the Tricolor and, after making his debut in 2011, has seen increased first-team action this campaign.

The attacking full-back, a key member of last summer's Brazil Under-17 side that travelled to the World Cup in Mexico, may now finally make a long-awaited switch to Stamford Bridge.

Di Marzio reports: "In the last few hours Chelsea have made their move. The deal is concrete because Chelsea already own 40% of his rights from the transfer of Deco.

"The plan was to take him to England when 18 years old, which he arrived at in May. Now, Chelsea are working to close the deal and to make sure of the young prospect, Wallace."

Chelsea are, though, still in the hunt for a new right-back, with Wallace unlikely to be the immediate solution. It is widely reported that Marseille's Cesar Azpilicueta may also end up in West London in the coming weeks.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next