urbaNRoots
donttreadonred
The Messiah
Onyx
RedOranje
87 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 311665_455092127856647_207902035_n

After failing to Land Bender and Martinez, Bayern Munich 18 years old youth player Emre Can is expected to step up and claim first team position for himself.

40Million saved... banana

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Rev wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Different era mate, Shepherd probably would have paid 15m without asking 2 months ago Laughing

8m euros is what they want, but for some reason we don't want to pay it.
O.o Wasn't aware of those things.That explains it.
Still if you can get Debuchy, you are equipped with one of the most promising FBs in the league....
after Arsenal Laughing .. with Santon and Debuchy. Thumbs up

Yep, hopefully it happens. Having two fullbacks who actually have football ability would be awesome.

For it's worth i still think it will happen, it's just very frustrating seeing this whole sage unfold.

The whole thing is so tedious.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:57 pm

RealGunner wrote:Olivier Giroud (£12m), Lukas Podolski (£10.9m), Santi Cazorla (£12.5m), Sahin (Loan) = £35.4m

:bow:

Shaqiri (£7m), Dante(£3.5m), Mandzukic(£10m), Weiser(£400k), Pizarro(£0), Starke(£0).

Beat that and you can come here and talk.

But I respect your signing, they look stronger than ours on paper.

drinking
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:01 pm

There's a big difference between those signings made by Bayern and Arsenal though..

You bought those signings for the bench.Arsenal bought it for the first team..Which makes it even the more impressive.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:04 pm

Surag wrote:There's a big difference between those signings made by Bayern and Arsenal though..

You bought those signings for the bench.Arsenal bought it for the first team..Which makes it even the more impressive.

Giroud was deem not good enough for our bench by our board, so we acquired Mandzukic.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:06 pm

The Messiah wrote:Giroud was deem not good enough for our bench by our board, so we acquired Mandzukic.

Laughing

Giroud would've probably benched Gomez had he signed for Bayern..It was Giroud's personal choice in the end.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:12 pm

RealGunner wrote:Guess how much are we buying Cazorla for ?

£12.5m Laughing

Wenger lying about transfer fees again. :bow:

Atleti/Madrid would have been in for him if that fee was true.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:20 pm

It's not wenger, reports from Spain itself

I bet there must be add ons involved. Such as winning the CL Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 I1cn7r
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Surag wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Giroud was deem not good enough for our bench by our board, so we acquired Mandzukic.

Laughing

Giroud would've probably benched Gomez had he signed for Bayern..It was Giroud's personal choice in the end.

Giroud will bench Gomez...? Do you want an article of how Giroud confess his love Bayern Munich and how he'll come off the bench to help Gomez, pleading with our board to sign him so he can get to sit on the bench and watch cpl..?rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hold on

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 Rofl Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 RoflSummer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 RoflSummer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 RoflSummer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 RoflSummer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 RoflSummer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 Rofl Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 RoflSummer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 RoflSummer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 RoflSummer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 RoflSummer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 RoflSummer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 Rofl Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 RoflSummer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 RoflSummer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 RoflSummer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 RoflSummer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 Rofl
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:38 pm

RealGunner wrote:It's not wenger, reports from Spain itself

I bet there must be add ons involved. Such as winning the CL Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 11 I1cn7r

Meh, he's shite anyway.

Mata >>>>>>>>>>
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:44 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Surag wrote:

Laughing

Giroud will bench Gomez...? Do you want an article of how Giroud confess his love Bayern Munich and how he'll come off the bench to help Gomez, pleading with our board to sign him so he can get to sit on the bench and watch cpl..?

Hold on

you mean when he was being humble and respectful towards Gomez...

And where did he Plead with bayern's board to sign him Laughing ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:59 pm

RealGunner wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Surag wrote:

Laughing

Giroud will bench Gomez...? Do you want an article of how Giroud confess his love Bayern Munich and how he'll come off the bench to help Gomez, pleading with our board to sign him so he can get to sit on the bench and watch cpl..?

Hold on

it's everywhere online, You just Have to google Giroud Bayern and you will see for yourself how he fantasied about joining Bayern.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:06 pm

Wtf idro

Giroud may (love) bayern but why would he come to bench himself

la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Talk of Craig Gordon to Udinese

Be a good move for him
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:29 pm

The Messiah wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Surag wrote:

Laughing

Hold on

it's everywhere online, You just Have to google Giroud Bayern and you will see for yourself how he fantasied about joining Bayern.

googled, Still cant find him pleading to Bayern's board
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:59 pm

The messiah is so embarrassing, i don't even........... :brickwall:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:00 pm

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1066306/montpellier-striker-olivier-giroud-claims-bayern-interest?cc=5739

? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Gil wrote:

Meh, he's shite anyway.

Mata >>>>>>>>>>

This is just all types of wrong and uninformed as this poster is on everything non EPL related.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:05 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Gil wrote:

Meh, he's shite anyway.

Mata >>>>>>>>>>

This is just all types of wrong and uninformed as this poster is on everything non EPL related.

Ignore him mate, Gil is like the lonely teenager with low self-asteem who has to put others down to feel better about himself.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Pleading or not, I doubt Giroud would've benched Gomez.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:09 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Gil wrote:

Meh, he's shite anyway.

Mata >>>>>>>>>>

You know people can joke right?

About a couple pages back he was saying how much of a genius Wenger was and how much of a coup getting Carzola was...

So relax buddy, relax
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:10 pm

7amood11 wrote:Pleading or not, I doubt Giroud would've benched Gomez.

You never know...
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:11 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Gil wrote:

Meh, he's shite anyway.

Mata >>>>>>>>>>

Why were Villarreal relegated then if that wasn't the case?

Average players like Pedro & Navas got more playing time than him in the Euros which tells you everything you need to know about him as well.

Shite player who's getting undeserved praise because of his nationality. Theo and Ox are both better than him out wide and he would stunt Ramsey's growth so I wouldn't play him through the middle either.

I know you'll disagree but did you see Ramsey's performance against Uruguay with likes of Suarez, Cavani & Forlan on the same pitch? He's on par with Thiago, Henderson. Neymar & Miyaichi as the best U-23 talents atm.

Like I said if Carzorla were a world beater like you're claiming, Villarreal wouldn't be in the Segunda and the likes of Madrid, Barca, Valencia, Bilbao, Malaga would all be after him.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:13 pm

AnJl wrote:
7amood11 wrote:Pleading or not, I doubt Giroud would've benched Gomez.

You never know...

True, but last season was Giroud's first one that attracted big clubs, while Gomez is known to be one of the best strikers in the world, so unless Gomez lost form I doubt Giroud would've taken his spot had he went to Bayern.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Cazorla carried Malaga to CL qualification Gil ffs Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Real Madrid are getting Modric, if we weren't then I'm sure Cazorla would be an option.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next