urbaNRoots
donttreadonred
The Messiah
Onyx
RedOranje
87 posters

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Sky Italia transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio reports that Chelsea have beaten Napoli and Juventus to the signing of Fluminense right-back Wallace.

Wallace, 18, is already part-owned by Chelsea following the transfer of Deco to the Tricolor and, after making his debut in 2011, has seen increased first-team action this campaign.

The attacking full-back, a key member of last summer's Brazil Under-17 side that travelled to the World Cup in Mexico, may now finally make a long-awaited switch to Stamford Bridge.

Di Marzio reports: "In the last few hours Chelsea have made their move. The deal is concrete because Chelsea already own 40% of his rights from the transfer of Deco.

"The plan was to take him to England when 18 years old, which he arrived at in May. Now, Chelsea are working to close the deal and to make sure of the young prospect, Wallace."

Chelsea are, though, still in the hunt for a new right-back, with Wallace unlikely to be the immediate solution. It is widely reported that Marseille's Cesar Azpilicueta may also end up in West London in the coming weeks.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:02 pm

BBC confirms Cazorla signing. Fee below £15m, He will travel to Cologne for the friendly against erm Cologne
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:28 pm

mtfootball wrote:"Sky Sports understands" Liverpool are considering selling Agger to raise funds for other signings.

"We saw another source report it."

In this case, that source is goal.com.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:45 pm

According to the Gazetta dello Sport, Inter are interested in Martin Caceres.

------------

“It’s normal that my club is resisting offers, because I’m the captain and the symbol of this squad,” Yanga-Mbiwa is quoted as saying on TuttoMercatoWeb.com. “However, I hope that Milan and Montpellier reach an agreement. Milan is a great club, so how can you say them no?” Milan count on the player’s will.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
3. He has met a Geordie girl, who he is engaged to now.
Pics.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:23 pm

mtfootball wrote:According to the Gazetta dello Sport, Inter are interested in Martin Caceres.

wut scratch
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:48 pm

PSG are going to be awesome on Fifa 13.

Abundance of pace out wide, strongest striker in the game upfront, pacy cb's & loads of depth in CM.

Only weakness are the fullbacks. Hope they can sign Maicon.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:51 pm

justdoit_ wrote:
Pics.

hmm
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Gil wrote:PSG are going to be awesome on Fifa 13.

Abundance of pace out wide, strongest striker in the game upfront, pacy cb's & loads of depth in CM.

Not sure about the CM part btw, their CM's are cack.

Agree with the rest though, Jallet is GOAT on Fifa btw.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Gil wrote:PSG are going to be awesome on Fifa 13.

Not sure about the CM part btw, their CM's are cack.

Agree with the rest though, Jallet is GOAT on Fifa btw.

Sissoko & Matuidi are both physical beasts ( fast + strong) in this game. That's all that matters.

Pastore is admittedly crap in FIFA but if Nene stays he'd be class playing behind Ibra. Decent pace, agile, good finisher and solid vision.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Barca have made Arsenal's Alex Song, their priority signing. Talks planned this week, with the Gunners wanting €20m. (Sport.ES)

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 20 Lucas12
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Please Please sell them Song.

If they play Song as a CB in the Classicos.

Benzema Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 6 - Page 20 Lucas12
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:19 pm

RealGunner wrote:Barca have made Arsenal's Alex Song, their priority signing. Talks planned this week, with the Gunners wanting €20m. (Sport.ES)

I wouldn't mind, ONLY if we get a DM.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 pm

RealGunner wrote:Barca have made Arsenal's Alex Song, their priority signing. Talks planned this week, with the Gunners wanting €20m. (Sport.ES)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Arteta is already better DM than Song will ever be.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Hopefully this will stop these stupid rumors now Laughing

1. We don't and won't sell

2. Santon doesn't want to leave

Certainly sounds like someone who is unsettled and wants to leave Laughing

Media :facepalm:

And yet you jump on Liverpools jugular with every little rumor that surfaces. Aggers rumors originated from goal.com ffs and Quaresma's from caughoffside lol. :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Mole knows, mate, he's just trying (struggling) to troll.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:26 pm

With Song's constant "evolving" I wouldn't be surprised to see him as a trequartista next season. rofl
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Shite source but Marca says Liverpool are in for Sahin, and more willing to meet Madrid's demands than Arsenal, Spurs, or ManUnited (still not sure I believe they're actually bidding). Hard to believe the article, given that it refers to Liverpool as struggling financially, which hasn't been the case since the new owners came in.

http://www.marca.com/2012/08/06/en/football/real_madrid/1344279374.html
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:51 pm

We can hope the relationship between BR and Mou can conjure something from this rumor Very Happy Sahin would fit perfectly in our system and will come straight into the lineup.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Where? Assuming the Allen deal is still progressing will he bench Allen? Or will Gerrard play on the right in a forward 3?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:00 am

RedOranje wrote:Where? Assuming the Allen deal is still progressing will he bench Allen? Or will Gerrard play on the right in a forward 3?

Well Allen isn't our player yet so no point in worrying about that. But if that was the case, I definitely believe Sahin will bench Allen. Cmon RedO, you of all people should know how overrated British talent is.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:10 am

IF Allen signs though, it comes down to a question of whether you play our player to help him develop and gel, or play the loanee who may be better short-term but will be gone at the end of the season. If we're seriously pursuing Sahin (this report is from Marca, after all) then why not rely on our current players for depth rather than spending an extra £13-15m on a back-up? Those funds could be better used finding a new attacker, surely.

I said earlier in the summer that I was very surprised we weren't linked with Sahin. Given Rodgers reported agreement with Swansea it would make a great deal of sense to loan Sahin for a season then go for Allen (if he really wants him) or another CM (Strootman) next summer if Henderson et al don't make the step up. Given that we've apparently already lodged a serious interest in Allen, it makes the move for Sahin redundant, unless we've cooled our interest, for whatever reason.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:22 am

I think Barca are signing Song to replace Keita.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:27 am

Arsenal won't sell him at any cost.

Why become a rotation player when your already in the starting eleven?

Capoue is a better option to me.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:32 am

Sir Psycho wrote:Capoue is a better option to me.

He's ours Twisted Evil

(Would love it, but Wenger thinks we have enough DM's when we have 0 DM's Laughing)
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:53 pm

RedOranje wrote:Mole knows, mate, he's just trying (struggling) to troll.

Enough people are biting for it to be considered a success IMO eco smile

Anyway....

Montpellier star Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa has confirmed that Newcastle United remain interested in his signature.

And the highly-rated France international defender has admitted he would relish the chance to move to Tyneside.

However, he also states that he would see the move to Newcastle as a perfect stepping stone to move on to AC Milan, who have seen a bid rejected.

Yanga-Mbiwa, 23, is captain of Montpellier and having led them to the French title last season is in talks over a new deal, but with Milan bidding and Newcastle still keen, is considering his options.

"It is possible that I can renew my contract with Montpellier, just as it is possible that I will not renew it," he told TuttoMercato.

"I do not exclude the possibility of renewing my contract with Montpellier."

Milan have seen a bid rejected by Montpellier and Yanga-Mbiwa admits he would love the chance to play for the Italian giants.

"Playing for Milan would certainly be a great opportunity for me, so now we wait," he continued.

Stepping stone

He then admitted that Newcastle remain keen on him, suggesting a move to England could come before a switch to Italy.

"I know that Newcastle are also interested in me. Newcastle would be a great opportunity for me, and I would hope that eventually I could join Milan.

"Joining Newcastle before Milan would give me the chance to mature even more and gain more experience. We'll see what happens."

Milan chief Adriano Galliano confirmed over the weekend that they had seen their bid rejected.

"Montpellier turned down our offer and we cannot reach an agreement for buying the player," he said.

"Therefore, the case is closed with no regrets or bitterness."

Make it happen Thumbs up
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next