ErPupone
RedOranje
Rossonero23
Nishankly
McLewis
49 posters

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II - Page 19 Empty Re: AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II

Post by Lupi Sun 18 Aug - 9:27

how on earth Southampton can afford 20m for osvaldo ?:facepalm: 

Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II - Page 19 Empty Re: AS Roma Transfer Rumours pt. II

Post by flameas Sun 18 Aug - 9:45

Who will replace Osvaldo? Any ideas, links?
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun 18 Aug - 21:18

i dont think there will be any replacement
If i missed someone let me know
32m(marcos)+5(stek)+15(osvaldo)=52m
20m(Strootman)+13 (benatia)+8(gervinho)+0.5 (de sanctis)+5m(Jedvaj)=46.5
52-46.5=5.5m
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Sun 18 Aug - 21:25

I think we had some inital funds too.. lol
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gb Mon 19 Aug - 8:37

We should look into leandro paredes from boca or Viktor Fischer from Ajax. We need to get younger as a team and those are two very promising attacking options
gb
gb
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon 19 Aug - 8:51

IL Gladiatore wrote:i dont think there will be any replacement
If i missed someone let me know
32m(marcos)+5(stek)+15(osvaldo)=52m
20m(Strootman)+13 (benatia)+8(gervinho)+0.5 (de sanctis)+5m(Jedvaj)=46.5
52-46.5=5.5m
Accounting isn't that simple lol. We had a bunch of co-ownerships which I believe we ended in the red for due to Destro. Then the difference in wages comes in, we picked up big contract like Maicon, while Marquinhos wasn't making much. Overall, we're about breaking even now. And I doubt we had a starting budget of anything over 15 milion.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Mon 19 Aug - 11:33

Dno, the americans have money, its just the question if they want to invest it.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Mon 19 Aug - 14:51

transfers:

I am under impression that Sbatini actually managed to make loan in and out equal so nothing gained or lost but borriello and Maicon wages i didn't count , the main purpose was to say Roma do not have 15m to spend on replacement now
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Tue 20 Aug - 2:03

Selling Lamela would mean our season would be over before it even started.. I cant even imagine the protests that would follow that sale.. somebody would get stabbed.. thats for sure
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue 20 Aug - 8:10

Wow, if Lamela goes too its like shooting urself in the foot as an owner. I cant immagine a good replacement either. Would be the same Roma story, starting from scratch.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue 20 Aug - 8:57

The problem is our wages. We have Totti, Lamela and Pjanic's renewals coming up soon, among others who will ask for raises. This influences our transfer campaigns directly, we need to finish the month off in the green in terms of transfers or close to it, and getting rid of Borriello will be a key part in that.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Tue 20 Aug - 9:28

Why we need to end up in green? During Sensi time we were in a huge debt for years.. and cant we just release Boriello?
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue 20 Aug - 10:03

Would be utterly disgusted with Roma if they chose to sell Lamela, especially after the sale of their other young star in Marquinhos. Needless sale to which would reduce depth after Osvaldo and Nico Lopez gone.

How close is he to Spurs?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue 20 Aug - 10:11

flameas wrote:Why we need to end up in green? During Sensi time we were in a huge debt for years.. and cant we just release Boriello?
And how did that Sensi era end? You answered your own question.

And no we can't release him without paying his contract, no point in doing that.

Arquitescu wrote:Would be utterly disgusted with Roma if they chose to sell Lamela, especially after the sale of their other young star in Marquinhos. Needless sale to which would reduce depth after Osvaldo and Nico Lopez gone.

How close is he to Spurs?
Lamela has never asked to leave, we're simply listening to offers and seeing how serious they are. I very much doubt Lamela will leave, same goes with Pjanic. Only a monstrous offer for them (30-40 million a piece) would be considered.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue 20 Aug - 10:12

ROMA what are you doing Sad

Please don't sell Lamela to Spurs Sad PLEASE

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Tue 20 Aug - 10:14

40 millions arent monstrous. if we sell him then atleast 60 million.. lets see if Spurs play ball
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue 20 Aug - 14:55

:coffee: I think both Lamela and pjanic will stay for another year then after depends ...
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Wed 21 Aug - 10:03

I really hope that its the english media blowing this Lamela thing out of the water. What worries me though is that neither Roma nor Lamela have come out saying he will stay with Roma.

If we sell both of our top scorers from last season in one transfer window its going to be very hard to support this team this year. And I am one hell of a staunch Roma supporter. This is just pure greed if it happens. We do not need to sell Lamela to balance any books. Absolutely absurd and I really hope it ends up being a farce. How can this team expect to compete when they potentially sell both top scorers with less than two weeks to go in the market?
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Wed 21 Aug - 11:05

Agree totally, bro

I would only sell Lamela if we would bring in another same level player.. but we wont.. Demba ba? ?? ? ? why? ?? Nani? ?? FFS!
Oh.. I forgot.. our new STAR... GERVINHO Very Happy:D:D
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed 21 Aug - 19:23

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@dimarzio 3h

#Lamela-@SpursOfficial: €30M + bonus for @OfficialASRoma and €2.4M for him: now clubs discussing for agents fee, payments and other details
As far as twitter goes, his brother has apparently said he's going to Tottenham, and his girlfriend commented on the presentation being a big farce.

Looks like you guys will be going to rebuild again, although I think KEEPING Lamela would have been the best thing for you. Then again, perhaps Roma are trying to do the same thing Tottenham is doing with Bale but with the money from Marquinho's and Lamela.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Wed 21 Aug - 23:33

I *bleep* hate our management. Someone will get stabbed.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu 22 Aug - 0:04

It is really surprising if Roma sell Lamela in this window. I wouldn't think the club needs that money to run the business. I suppose the only explanation is that Roma think that they won't receive offers higher than €30m in the future and rather take the money - it's a lot of money - and try to spend it wisely. But that's without considering that Roma are one of those clubs who are expected to be competing at the top in the present rather than aiming to peak in the future, in other words, expected not to sell their best players and replace them with potential future stars.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu 22 Aug - 1:30

Lamela going for a lower price than Marquinhos scratch They should have held out for 45.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu 22 Aug - 4:52

So what are the practical choices to replace Lamela!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Thu 22 Aug - 5:13

Names linked:

Demba Ba, Nani, Eto`o, Ljalic, Leandro Paredes, Antonio Sanabria (Barca youth team)
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu 22 Aug - 7:46

flameas wrote:I *bleep* hate our management. Someone will get stabbed.
That might actually happen now Very Happy Make the Laziale proud.

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next