Die Borussen
Onyx
71 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Mr Agile - Luka Modric - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr Agile - Luka Modric

Post by Error Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:29 pm

deadrave wrote:i havent even watched a single game of modric playing you tard
im not a fan of him and certainly would not give a shit for him if it wasnt for mou wanting to get him

there is a reason mou is coach of madrid and you are here arguing with ordinary human beings on a football forum

im tired of people like you who think that know everything

pretty sure before we signed ozil or di maria your first words were
Why DO we need di maria? why do we neeeed ozil??? Just because we are rich doesn't mean we need to be a stupid in our transfer policy bla bla bla

smh :facepalm:

So I need to be a coach of RM to be good enough to give my opinions on some random football forums? Good to know. Then let me join the braindead Mou worshippers:
:bow: All hail the flawless Mou! :bow: The one who does no wrong! :bow:

But you're actually right about Di Maria, but not Özil. Why? Because I'm always up for good quality player bargains. I still think there are better options out there than Di Maria, but does it mean that we should go out and splash +40m€ for e.g. Hazard or Götze when the damage is already done? No. But you Greeks don't even care how you spend your money, like we all have seen, so its not a surprise that you think we should just spend 40m€ on something that we already have.

Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:37 pm

1. We can always change our system. We weren't perfect last year just because we won La Liga. We just about beat Barca 2-1, a game where we had 28% possession. Possession does matter imo. Bayern were the better side vs us over the 2 legs as well.

2. He isn't a copy of Alonso, however he sorta has the same style. He isn't exactly a B2B, he's more of a static playmaker. He's the closest to Alonso we have. Khedira is our equivalent of a DM, so I guess Sahin would play alongside Khedira. Price doesn't matter. I was just saying Sahin was a bargain since you said Modric isn't worth 25m more than him.

Moving Sahin to Alonso's role wouldn't be similar to move Xavi to Busquets' role. Busquets is the DM for Barca, our equivalent to him is Khedira.

3. Modric I think can keep going until he's around 32. He doesn't rely on speed. For us Alonso is pretty much our main playmaker, he also has to contribute defensively. Modric' job will simply be to playmake.

I think we need to switch our system soon too. I don't think there's another player like Alonso out there. Also I think it'd be better to play a playmaker CM at CM instead of a B2B CM like Khedira. That way we can then have Sahin and Modric at CM (4-3-3) and someone like maybe Javi Martinez at DM. Khedira could possibly play there too. 4-2-3-1 would work as well. Much more versatile.

4. Modric is better attacking wise imo than Sahin. He'd work better in a 4-3-3 alongside Khedira than Sahin would. Modric is more of a B2B playmaker.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:55 pm

The thing is I just don't see the point of spending so much for Modric when we already have Sahin, no matter if we play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 because Khedira and Alonso is going to be two of the starting guys anyway.

In your 4-3-3 (Sahin & Modric) scenario we still need to splash cash on DM and we are not going to spend +80mil€ combined on Modric and Martinez to play that formation when we have Khedira and Alonso here. That's a pure Fifa/FM wet dream. 4-3-3 would also mean that two from Higuain, Benzema, Özil and Di Maria would also be on the bench...
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:41 pm

We don't have to get a DM this year, since Alonso will probably start in the DLP role this upcoming season.

Di Maria would be better as an impact sub imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:57 pm

first of all you dont spend the money, you are not part of the team nor the fanbase
most possibly you r a foreign supporter and i dont have a problem with that as long as you dont speak for the club putting down others

2ndly you can express your opinion as well as i can disagree with it when it discredits mou with sentences such as "being stupid in our transfer policy"

last and foremost stop playing much football manager
it increases horribly your self-esteem about everything related to football

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Excuse me, but how can you possibly be putting someone down for being a 'foreign supporter' when you are so outspokenly one too?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:26 pm

An ESPN source said: "Real Madrid have now indicated they will increase their offer because they can see that Spurs are not interested in the players in part exchange. Andre Villa Boas has said he is not interested in Sahin.

"Real are back with a bid of £33 million but they do not value Modric at £40 million and in any case they don't have so much money.

"With Daniel Levy insisting the price has to be more than £35 million and close to £40 million this will drag on and maybe Levy will wait until the very last minute before making a final decision."

He isn't worth 40m imo. Levy should just take the 33m. It's not like they're selling to an EPL club either.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:54 pm

35 and everyone should call it a day
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:40 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:Excuse me, but how can you possibly be putting someone down for being a 'foreign supporter' when you are so outspokenly one too?
the difference is i dont pretend to be part of the madridizmo, unless you actually at least are a international foreign club member
& give something to the team you cant pretend to "care" for the team's loss of money for any transfer or so

anyway im tired for any of these bye bye

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:40 pm

deadrave wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:Excuse me, but how can you possibly be putting someone down for being a 'foreign supporter' when you are so outspokenly one too?
the difference is i dont pretend to be part of the madridizmo, unless you actually at least are a international foreign club member
& give something to the team you cant pretend to "care" for the team's loss of money for any transfer or so

anyway im tired for any of these bye bye

Bye bye indeed.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:33 pm

AS says the signing can be done from the U.S. since both teams are there. We're offering 30m plus variables, however Spurs want 45m Euros.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Idiots :facepalm:. Luka isint worth the 45M, they might as well keep him.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:46 pm

Nameless wrote:Idiots :facepalm:. Luka isint worth the 45M, they might as well keep him.
He will be bought now that Sahin is gone..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:48 pm

The Luka Modric saga will come to an end tomorrow if the Dinamo Zagreb sporting director is to be believed. Zoran Mamic told the Croatian press today that Tottenham Hotspur has agreed to sell the midfielder to Real Madrid for £35 million and that the deal will be completed in the next day, which is of consequence to Zagreb because they will receive a portion of the fee (reported to be £2.5 million).

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:34 am

Casillas:

"I know him," the 31-year-old said at a press conference. "It's been some time that he's been a player at Tottenham, and he has been in the eyes of the world.

"At the last European Championship he was there. He's a very good player. I believe that he's [at Real Madrid's level].

"The boss can form this team and if he's a player that will reinforce us we're enchanted. Enchanted to have him in our group and take another step forward in this next season."

However, Casillas does not think that his side's defence needs to be bolstered amid speculation that Mourinho is in the market for a right-back.

“Wait a minute. I'm not the one you should ask that,” he pointed out. “I believe that our defence is very well covered.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:30 pm

We do need a RB. Certainly more than we need Modric..
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Agree.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:46 pm

disagree
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:56 am

Agree to disagree.

Modric is a comin'
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:31 pm

According to ESPN Deportes' Omar Orlando Salazar -- or at least a guy we have good reason to believe is Salazar -- Luka Modric's transfer from Tottenham Hotspur to Real Madrid has been finalized.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:06 pm

In the Croatian media on Sunday 29.7.2012 information emerged about the alleged statements GNK Dinamo sporting director Zoran Mamic made regarding a potential transfer of Luka Modric to Real Madrid - FC GNK strongly denies the allegations.

Mamic said:

- Never, I never gave anyone such a statement. Of course it is my desire and for all who love football that Luka Modric was signed yesterday for giants such as Real Madrid, but I do not have on any information or know anything more than what I read in the media.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Marca:

Tottenham coach, Andre Villas-Boas, announced a special training plan for Luka Modric, who has been working out solo-scheduled for a return to the Spurs training in London, following his tour of the U.S. summer.

Tottenham returned yesterday to the capital of England, from New York, where the team played his last game for the U.S. tour of the country, but the expedition did not meet Modric. The Croatian coached the club in English, but he did early in the morning, thinking perhaps not coincide with the first team return to London.

Meanwhile, Villas-Boas, far from discarding definitely for the season, intended to go Modric taking the form of a progressive, before joining with the rest of the group. "We will prepare a program for him, which gradually will return to the team, which will gradually return the form. Then see what happens," said the coach, who emphasized the lack of filming of the Croatian so far: "Obviously he Tottenham's player, but must be in good mental condition to return to our training, because their peers are at a higher level in terms of preparation and fitness, "he said.

His transfer, standing
on the other hand, from the British newspaper The Sun, say the main stumbling block to unlock Modric Operation with Real Madrid has to do with the payment.

According to the newspaper, the white club would pay a substantial amount in a first payment, while the rest abonarían over the next five years. However, Tottenham are not the work to accept such conditions. Daniel Levy, chairman of the London team, wants most of the transfer is paid in an initial cash payment, and the rest is not delayed more than 12 months.

The tug of war between the two clubs continues. Meanwhile, Modric will continue its preseason particularly pending the determination of their future as soon as possible.

-------------

Also apparently Spurs' site said they'd sold Modric to Real Madrid, but then they removed the page.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Former Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp claims chairman Daniel Levy told Luka Modric last year he could join Real Madrid this summer.

The Croatia midfielder has been the subject of intense transfer speculation for the second consecutive summer, with Real Madrid keen to take the 26-year-old to the Bernabeu.

Chelsea's attempts to sign Modric were rebuffed last season and Levy has maintained that hard-line stance again - holding out for £40million for the playmaker.

But Redknapp, who left Spurs in May, believes the club will struggle to deny Modric a move given the promises of the past.

Redknapp told The Sun: "I would not be sure Luka would start the season at Tottenham.

"The club would be happy to sell if they get the right money. The chairman said to him last year 'Give us one more season and if Real come in, I won't stand in your way'."

If Modric is sold it would provide new boss Andre Villas-Boas with a significant transfer kitty and that could see Spurs swoop for Lyon and France goalkeeper Hugo Lloris.

The 25-year-old's father and agent Luc told The Sun: "I'm sure that Hugo's move will be accelerated if Modric joins Real."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:49 am

Pretty sure he's coming.

Levy will wait a long time to try and get the best deal possible and Madrid will try to continue to get him to budge the price down, and it will continue as such as it has been for a while. Somewhere near the end of the transfer window he'll make a move though. Although any time from now until then is extremely possible, too.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:39 am

Can someone just jot down a few points comparing Modric and Sahin? I don't know much about either, but they seem like they can do the same things can they not?

If so I would hope that we just gave Sahin a shot since he came cheap.. Plus he already has a year with us under his belt.

If you can give me a verdict on who you think is the better player then that would be great also.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:34 am

CBarca wrote:Pretty sure he's coming.

Levy will wait a long time to try and get the best deal possible and Madrid will try to continue to get him to budge the price down, and it will continue as such as it has been for a while. Somewhere near the end of the transfer window he'll make a move though. Although any time from now until then is extremely possible, too.

You think Levy the demonic satan lord negotiator will budge? He didn't budge down to Chelsea so I doubt he will budge to us
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next