REWB
Harmonica
the xcx
Doc
guest7
39 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Basically today it was official that CR beats Messi for Balon D'Or - Page 4 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that CR beats Messi for Balon D'Or

Post by billionmillion Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:56 pm

actually these things mean nothing if CR dont win Euro. There are 2 el clasicos until december. So i think there are too many games to decide ballon dor winner. But for now majority would vote for messi. ronaldo has only 2 games to win Euro, if he can shine in just these 2 games then situation will be changed

billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that CR beats Messi for Balon D'Or - Page 4 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that CR beats Messi for Balon D'Or

Post by jontsu Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:00 am

billionmillion wrote:actually these things mean nothing if CR dont win Euro. There are 2 el clasicos until december. So i think there are too many games to decide ballon dor winner. But for now majority would vote for messi. ronaldo has only 2 games to win Euro, if he can shine in just these 2 games then situation will be changed
Agree but i highly doubt it
jontsu
jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:16 am

It can happen Portugal has very good defence, those r.madrid defenders are world class. spain cant score more than 1 goal as usual, and if cr scores 1 lucky goal then he is in the final. Portugal's defence can handle germany attack then again 1 goal by portugal and they win it. Its possible
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:20 am

1 lucky goal Laughing,

when ronaldo is not scoring, Euros flop

when ronaldo scores, he wasnt really good anyway,

when you project ronaldo scoring, it's down to luck

haha, i hope he gets to the final and scores, we will probably get to see you calling the Euros a mickey mouse cup
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 am

lucky goal or an obvious goal or a tap-in same thing. if he actually goes to the final and scores i will be happy. because then i will be sure that messi has a deserved competitor not an average player with good physical abilities

i appreciate his strong shoots though, he has very strong shoots not very accurate but if one of his shoots goes correctly it can be very dangerous. thats why i called it lucky. if he has luck one of his shoots can go in. but unluckily most of time he can not score with strong shoot because all long shoots in the world are all about luck. so bringing ball into box area is the best thing but i doubt they will give this opportunity to portugal
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:44 am

to score a tap in, one must have the positional sense and intelligence to move himself in the right position and at the right time, it's also known as having great off the ball movements and intelligence off the ball. Only on goal legacy players are blamed for actually getting in positions to score, poor hugo Sanchez, poor Mueller.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:49 am

More like brain...but ronaldo doesnt have it..he gets into position because he has speed. But there are (or is) players that scores both tap-ins and individual goals or difficult goals. so to be the best you need to be more than a player who has positional sense and great off the ball movements
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:52 am

billionmillion wrote:More like brain...but ronaldo doesnt have it..he gets into position because he has speed. But there are (or is) players that scores both tap-ins and individual goals or difficult goals. so to be the best you need to be more than a player who has positional sense and great off the ball movements

i think someone forgot to tell that to Djibril Cisse...oh it's not too late.

and yes, Ronaldo only scores tap-ins, he has never scored a difficult goal, or an individual effort. hmmm yeah, like totally
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:55 am

billionmillion wrote:
Ganso wrote:
billionmillion wrote:ganso is mad because messi rapes them always. faced brazil 3 times and destroyed them in all matches. no more excuses dude you can not stop messi accept it. to stop messi you need to park the bus and you are not good enough to do it
as i said before,call me when he does something against us in important matches(inb4 olympics Laughing).didnt do shet in Copa America and WCQ
every match between brazil and argentina is important. in a friendly match you dont get a red card. there is no friendly between them. you never had defence now you dont even have an attack. so am not so proud that messi raped brazil

billionmillion explaining the brazil-argentina to a native born brazilian Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:13 am

Mr.Nick dont start acting like a hollywood actress again. If Cisse is not in ronaldo's level why to bring Cisse into it? ronaldo is an average and brainless player compared to top-level players (messi, iniesta, ozil etc) not cisse. he is better than cisse probably at everything even at brain

Brhitannieblue thats why he is so biased and he will never admit it was not a friendly. so dont expect him to tell truth
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:16 am

You dont get it son. cisse is fast yet doesnt score tap ins. so why doesnt robinho for exaple have great positional sense? hes fast remember?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:23 am

Giggity5313 wrote:You dont get it son. cisse is fast yet doesnt score tap ins. so why doesnt robinho for exaple have great positional sense? hes fast remember?
Cisse doesn't have Özil, Di Maria, Benzema and co. creating tap ins like Cronaldo has. Tap ins are usually more about creating than scoring.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:27 am

Ronaldo is a goalscoring machine, why expect him to create, embrace him as he is, and dont blame him for something he is not. Even i have learnt that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:29 am

When you are talking Ballon d'Ors all qualities counts.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:31 am

Giggity5313 wrote:You dont get it son. cisse is fast yet doesnt score tap ins. so why doesnt robinho for exaple have great positional sense? hes fast remember?
if i'm not mistaken i said ronaldo has better brain than cisse and he is better than cisse at everything. why you make me repeat things twice you little cr fanboy
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:33 am

jiopsi wrote:When you are talking Ballon d'Ors all qualities counts.

No, it's not about who is the most perfect player out there, it's about whoever influenced his team the most through his own abilities, in his own ways towards success. It's not about the better rounded, but the better performer.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:38 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:When you are talking Ballon d'Ors all qualities counts.

No, it's not about who is the most perfect player out there, it's about whoever influenced his team the most through his own abilities, in his own ways towards success. It's not about the better rounded, but the better performer.
Yes, everything that has happened, counts. It's where people draw their conclusions. It's not just about team success, or being part of it, it's about being subjective best player of the season.

Thousands of players have won trophies in football history, but this season Messi has done football history.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:42 am

billionmillion wrote:
if i'm not mistaken i said ronaldo has better brain than cisse and he is better than cisse at everything. why you make me repeat things twice you little cr fanboy

You still dont get it son. Ronaldos tap ins have nothing to do with speed. If youve actually played football youd know that
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:52 am

Your point is pointless and irrelevant so lets focus on this "son" thing. do you have a son aged 27? you are just 16 i think you drunk too much milk
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:52 am

yeah messi has beaten many scoring records and that's great, but he didnt win any major trophy. I want the Golden ball to reward greatness, but greatness through accomplishments and major silverware. Greatness to me is not trouncing Malaga 4-0 at the end of the season when everything is done to rack up a goalscoring tally. I saw Ronaldo pulling some strides to win la liga, and i am seeing him now doing the same with Portugal to move through a major competition. I want to reward that, not the beating up of Leverkusen in the dead second leg. I always thought that Ronaldo big scoring numbers last season were useless, i feel the same about Messi (somewhat)
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:55 am

Mr Nick you are very wrong and biased and you talk out of your arse now. Ronaldo scored more pointless goals this season if we count (once raulmadrifforever posted in ronaldo thread check it if you are interested). lets not downplay player's goals and make a serious discussion
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:59 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:yeah messi has beaten many scoring records and that's great, but he didnt win any major trophy.
It's not a team prize, or for a random player of a winning team, who won a random league or tournament. RvP was chosen best player of the season in fog islands, won nothing. And Messi actually won 4 trophies out of 6 this season.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:06 am

jiopsi wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:yeah messi has beaten many scoring records and that's great, but he didnt win any major trophy.
It's not a team prize. RvP was chosen best player of the season in fog islands, won nothing. And Messi actually won 4 trophies out of 6.
yes he was, and overall in the season he was the best, i dont exactly see who was competition. A lot of the other players had moments like Silva, or Toure etc... but not many had an standout season.

In this case, Messi has competition in Ronaldo and there are other factors. those 4 trophies are minor ones, all combined still inferior to La Liga trophy so to speak.

@BillionMillion, yeah mate, you make such great football arguments, calling luck the reason why a major player score in a major competition. Brilliant, keep it up.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:09 am

all around counts very much there is an example too. Bundesliga players voted Messi as the best player of this season. ballon dor is going to be similar if situation doesnt change. with only goalscoring you can not win prizes you need to be a wonderful player too - then you will get votes
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:14 am

Aguero, Silva etc?

Barca beat Madrid 2/3 competitions they faced each other.

Messi was individually so far ahead of competition this season, that only Cronaldo has a chance in Ballon d'Or, but he has to carry Portugal to champion of Euros to have to have that chance.

Basically today it was official that CR beats Messi for Balon D'Or - Page 4 Di-VITC

Last edited by jiopsi on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:18 am

Here is a thing, i disagree with the bundesliga players, how about that?

people in this era of football are prisoners of moments, and knee jerk probably worse than people on this forum. they pick moments such as Messi pulverizing through Leverkusen to decide that he is the best ever, and their opinions wont change. I try to overlook everything the players achieved throughout the season and how they impact the major wins to make my decision, sure messi is the "best player", just doesnt mean that he was the better performer over the course of the season.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next