Great Leader Sprucenuce
the xcx
Ganso
Lex
Grande_Milano
28 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or Empty Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:19 pm

Germany will top the group, thats out of the question.

Denmark looks tough, so there will be no free ride

Holland will take down Portugal or draw (its in playoffs where NEVERlands succumb to portuguese due to pens/add time, not here)

Messi scores 3 in derby, thats just too inconvenient for CR, in the same day.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Lex Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:20 pm

One thing's for sure, a lot of myths were dispelled today
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:21 pm

cr would have scored 3 vs our defense too...our 2 cbs played less than 5 games this year Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Scoring 70 goals in a season is enough to win a Ballon Dor anyway. I dont know how he avoids being injured or tired. Must be drugs kicking in. Agreed with Ganso, if it wasnt Brazil experimenting their game, the scoreline would have been different.

Last edited by Nameless on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Lex wrote:One thing's for sure, a lot of myths were dispelled today

Tbf since Messi has played closer to goal for Argentina he has scored 11 goals and 11 assists in 16 games.

Apart from the Maradona era where everyone was shit Messi has always performed for Argentina he just played so deep he was practically a CM :facepalm:

Also i dont want anyone using the defence as an excuse and you know damn well if Nerman scored 3 against the Argies defence you would be hyping the shit outta him despite the fact Argies defence is a laughable joke and worse than Brazil's olympic defence.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:31 pm

what myths? ronaldo flopped in a competitive match against the 2nd best team in the world, messi bossed in a friendly as he usualy does. Nothing new
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:32 pm

If it was so easy to score against the Brazil defence, why didnt the great Higuain manage it?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:36 pm

yeah brazil olympic defense> germany defense

i i bet messi would destroy germany like that too, infact during the world cup finals in 2010 , he ...... oh wait !!
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:36 pm

The Franchise wrote:If it was so easy to score against the Brazil defence, why didnt the great Higuain manage it?

come on, he had two free runs on goal with no defender in sight....
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Lord Hades wrote: yeah brazil olympic defense> germany defense

i i bet messi would destroy germany like that too, infact during the world cup finals in 2010 , he ...... oh wait !!

Yeah bit hard to destroy a defence when you play as deep as Xavi Laughing

I am starting to question whether people actually watch matches and just base their opinions on who scores goals hmm

Livescore.com FTW?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Also i mention it again using all your fail logic..... Argentina's defence is shat worse than Brazil's olympic defence....

Why is it Nerman didnt score a hatrick against them? or Damiao or Hulk?

The haters are ridiculous Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Messi scores a hat trick against Brazil with the winner being this

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or Di-H35K

and people still try and discredit him Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Tbf since Messi has played closer to goal for Argentina he has scored 11 goals and 11 assists in 16 games.

Apart from the Maradona era where everyone was shit Messi has always performed for Argentina he just played so deep he was practically a CM :facepalm:

Also i dont want anyone using the defence as an excuse and you know damn well if Nerman scored 3 against the Argies defence you would be hyping the shit outta him despite the fact Argies defence is a laughable joke and worse than Brazil's olympic defence.
please.....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:42 pm

played as deep as xavi, still had more shots than anyone else :bow:
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Names mean nothing, Brazils defense was far better and more organized than ours, look at our set piece defending ffs, just awful. We got very lucky tbh, Brazil had loads of chances and clear sights at goal. Romero was immense, aside from the corner he bundled that led to Hulks goal, hopefully he starts tearing it up in Serie A :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:45 pm

Zabaleta-Fernandez-Garay-Clemente is better ?

Give me a break Laughing also Maradona iam talking about the Germany game he was the creator not the goalscorer.

Theres no coincidence since Messi has been deployed closer to goal he has managed to get 11 goals and 11 assists in his last 16 games.....

Watch some games instead of livescore.com or whoscored.com please.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:45 pm

Nice performance...largely overshadowed by the true star Oscar while he was on the pitch :coffee:

Argentina only won due to the ineptitude of Menezes and his quest to destroy the glory that was Marcelo-Oscar-Neymar.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:47 pm

oh cmon,argentina's defenders were like 5 years older than everyone bar marcelo.no one could defend tat corner and make a decent high line.

if our u20 defenders were even getting playing time it would be arguable
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Zabaleta-Fernandez-Garay-Clemente is better ?

Give me a break Laughing also Maradona iam talking about the Germany game he was the creator not the goalscorer.

Theres no coincidence since Messi has been deployed closer to goal he has managed to get 11 goals and 11 assists in his last 16 games.....

rafael-UVINI-JUAN-marcelo
------sandro-romulo-------

not even arguable as i said,seriously
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:50 pm

I am starting to question whether people actually watch matches and just base their opinions on who scores goals hmm

Livescore.com FTW?

umm he was playing as am then too lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Lord Hades wrote:

Livescore.com FTW?

umm he was playing as am then too lol

No he wasnt he spent most of his time on the half way line ffs Laughing

Anyway i already said Messi played like shit in the Maradona era, everyone did but before Maradona and after Maradona he was always Argentina's best player.

Because he doesnt score doesnt make him shit.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:53 pm

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/archive/southafrica2010/statistics/players/player=229397/heatmap,match=300061505.html

Look at this heatmap Arg vs Ger, the darkest spots are about ~35m from goal and behind the halfway line Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Ganso wrote:

Would rather have that than 3/4 of Argies defence atleast they have ability and game.... Garay aside the Argies defence is f*ckin awful Laughing

As i said if Neymar did what Messi did, there would be no excuses it would just be an all out fap session and the fact the defence in front of him is shit would have been completely ignored.....

Yet because its Messi and we cant accept he performs for his national team because thats the only thing stopping him from being a GOAT we have to make excuses Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Meanwhile, Hala and Nameless were trying to convince people Cr7 had a good game today Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Ganso wrote:

Would rather have that than 3/4 of Argies defence atleast they have ability and game.... Garay aside the Argies defence is f*ckin awful Laughing

As i said if Neymar did what Messi did, there would be no excuses it would just be an all out fap session and the fact the defence in front of him is shit would have been completely ignored.....

Yet because its Messi and we cant accept he performs for his national team because thats the only thing stopping him from being a GOAT we have to make excuses Laughing
:bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next