Babun
The Messiah
Geo
41 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Former Player: Toni Kroos - Page 2 Empty Re: Former Player: Toni Kroos

Post by The Messiah Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:48

Iceman wrote:1) Never mentioned Ramshere in this thread, so I don't understand why they were brought up. For the record, his passing technique is just as good as Wilshere's.

2) Someone said "Top Class defending". We both know that's not true.

3) I didn't even watch that match, so I have no right to comment on it

Please can you stop this man, LEAVE TONI KROOS ALONE. stop comparing him to mediocre players

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:49

How the hell can you NOT notice his effect on the pitch? You'd have to be blind to not see how he affects play around him.
His defending is, by no means, "top class" and his work-rate could do with an improvement.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:49

Wilshere is Mediocre? Sums up your knowledge about football then..
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:53

No point discussing with a premface Very Happy
For records, he specially watches games involving Germany or German talents fro them to fail and say in the end ' They're overrated!' Very Happy Just like a kid he is eco smile
Ignore him Very Happy Ramshere aren't mediocore, in fact Wilshere is the better CM but I still think he wouldn't be able to control a game like Kroos in regista role Very Happy

Alos, Fady, look in a footy dictionary what regista means Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:57; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:53

Iceman wrote:How the hell can you NOT notice his effect on the pitch? You'd have to be blind to not see how he affects play around him.
His defending is, by no means, "top class" and his work-rate could do with an improvement.

Obviously his defending is not as good as natural defensive players like Mascherano, Song and Cambiaso, but as an attacking minded, technical play-maker like himself his defending ability are under-rated and his top class considering his natural role, he tackle well and won back possession.

He totally outplayed Sneijder today, Van Bommel couldn't do nothing but foul him.

You need to watch this boy more often..

I think I have watched more of Wilshere than you have watched Kroos
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:58

babun1024 wrote:No point discussing with a premface Very Happy
For records, he specially watches games involving Germany or German talents fro them to fail and say in the end ' They're overrated!' Very Happy Just like a kid he is eco smile
Ignore him Very Happy Ramshere aren't mediocore, in fact Wilshere is the better CM but I still think he wouldn't be able to control a game like Kroos in regista role Very Happy

Wilshere cannot control a game like Kroos can. Wilshere does not really control the tempo of the play as well as Kroos.
I'm not denying the kid's talent, at all. He is a great prospect, I already said that like a thousand times before. I'm saying that I won't jump on this hype wagon that everyone is going on based on a few vids. I've seen him play live several times, and I've seen Reus play live several times. Reus has some great goals, but now I'm hearing that Reus' shooting is "amazing" when, in fact, it's just good/v. good. Same with Kroos; Now he is the best midfielder ever and his defending is "top class", when we all know that it isn't.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue 15 Nov 2011, 22:58

No, you haven't watched more Wilshere than I have Kroos; otherwise, you would not be calling Wilshere "mediocre". You just proved yourself wrong right there.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:04

Iceman wrote:No, you haven't watched more Wilshere than I have Kroos; otherwise, you would not be calling Wilshere "mediocre". You just proved yourself wrong right there.

Wilshere might be a good youngstar, but his Mediocre as far as I am concern well you compare him to Kroos.

Kroos is in a different league, his in thesame as Sneijder, Xavi and Schweini(obviously when it comes to playmaking, passing and ball distribution)

You can compare Wilshere to payers like Hazard, Ramsey, Axel, Shaqiri etc.

When Wilshere starts wining tittles then you can comeback and talk
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:05

What the hell? He's 19, and he's supposed to be winning titles already? :facepalm:

Kroos is in the same league as Wilshere, end-of.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:09

Iceman wrote:What the hell? He's 19, and he's supposed to be winning titles already? :facepalm:

Kroos is in the same league as Wilshere, end-of.

O.K the future will tell. lets leave it as that
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:10

I love Kroos, but all those comparisons are pointless imo.... Also Khedira was the man today....
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:16

Iceman wrote:

Wilshere cannot control a game like Kroos can. Wilshere does not really control the tempo of the play as well as Kroos.
I'm not denying the kid's talent, at all. He is a great prospect, I already said that like a thousand times before. I'm saying that I won't jump on this hype wagon that everyone is going on based on a few vids. I've seen him play live several times, and I've seen Reus play live several times. Reus has some great goals, but now I'm hearing that Reus' shooting is "amazing" when, in fact, it's just good/v. good. Same with Kroos; Now he is the best midfielder ever and his defending is "top class", when we all know that it isn't.
Reus isn't great at shooting but he isn't crap either. He posses the technique to score some crazy goals Very Happy

@2.33

As far as Kroos goes, CM isn't even his position. He is AM/ CAM, Germany or Bayern play him in piggy role because they don't have anyone else. Do you know how much tactical brains and efficient passing techniques are required to play regista well? eco smile Fabregas can't do it after so many years Very Happy
I don't overrate him, in fact, show me a 21 passing midfielder who renders a midfield containing Snejder, De Jong and Mark van Bommel useless eco smile
I'm a football fan utmost eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:21

I never said Reus' shooting is bad. See, you take everything I say as a negative. I said that it's not "amazing", but it's good/v. good. Just because I don't hype it up doesn't mean I'm saying that it's crap.

As for Kroos, what he possesses is a style of play; that doesn't necessarily make him superior to others. He can control the tempo of the game. Some players can do it, others can't. Fabregas always goes for the killer pass, the killer through ball and is way too direct to control the tempo. That is how he plays and, as shown when we beat Barca 2-1, it's not necessarily "worse" than controlling the tempo. It's not something that a player should be criticized for.
Rosicky controls the tempo of the game really well, but does that mean that he is better than everyone else that doesn't? Does it mean that he is better than Wilshere or Fabregas? No, it doesn't.
To shed more light on the Wilshere comparison: Wilshere is like Fabregas. He is extremely direct. He always takes the ball and tries to move forward with it, make runs with it, dribble around players and make a pass or play a one-two. He's a direct player and, at Arsenal, we've been crying for someone like him when Fab was gone, which is why we did better last year than we usually do (up until the CC fiasco)

And lets not talk about today's Netherlands' team. It was like they played a B-team out there today.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:25

Iceman wrote:I never said Reus' shooting is bad. See, you take everything I say as a negative. I said that it's not "amazing", but it's good/v. good. Just because I don't hype it up doesn't mean I'm saying that it's crap.

As for Kroos, what he possesses is a style of play; that doesn't necessarily make him superior to others. He can control the tempo of the game. Some players can do it, others can't. Fabregas always goes for the killer pass, the killer through ball and is way too direct to control the tempo. That is how he plays and, as shown when we beat Barca 2-1, it's not necessarily "worse" than controlling the tempo. It's not something that a player should be criticized for.
Rosicky controls the tempo of the game really well, but does that mean that he is better than everyone else that doesn't? Does it mean that he is better than Wilshere or Fabregas? No, it doesn't.

And lets not talk about today's Netherlands' team. It was like they played a B-team out there today.
Kroos makes the killer balls Very Happy First goal was created by him Very Happy He is AM in Bayern, either he assists or makes the assist to assists Very Happy Of course, in playmaker role, he has to play more withdrawn but it's not a problem for him Very Happy
You talk like he is full time regista Very Happy He is AM and looks for killer balls all the time in his AM role Very Happy
Did I forget to say, he is completly two-footed? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:27

Kroos makes killer balls, but not as often as Fabregas does and not as often as Wilshere would have.
Wilshere can also play as the AM or the CM, he has no problem. He played as an AM for the youth team and is playing as the CM now.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:32

Iceman wrote:Kroos makes killer balls, but not as often as Fabregas does and not as often as Wilshere would have.
Wilshere can also play as the AM or the CM, he has no problem. He played as an AM for the youth team and is playing as the CM now.
Kroos can't play many killer balls because of Bayern style. They play possession oriented so he doesn't have that much space or time to play them, if he plays them it has to be pinpoint accurate. Germany plays more direct, he plays them a lot more for Germany Very Happy
Most of the time he has to cross or play a through ball to the wings under pressure in Bayern Very Happy
In the whole game today he misplaced one killer pass Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:33; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:33

babun1024 wrote:
Iceman wrote:

Reus isn't great at shooting but he isn't crap either. He posses the technique to score some crazy goals Very Happy

@2.33

As far as Kroos goes, CM isn't even his position. He is AM/ CAM, Germany or Bayern play him in piggy role because they don't have anyone else. Do you know how much tactical brains and efficient passing techniques are required to play regista well? eco smile Fabregas can't do it after so many years Very Happy
I don't overrate him, in fact, show me a 21 passing midfielder who renders a midfield containing Snejder, De Jong and Mark van Bommel useless eco smile
I'm a football fan utmost eco smile

TONI KROOS AND HIS TRADE MARK KROOS AGAIN

Talking about killer pass, here is Toni Kroos and his trade mark killer Kross.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:39

Poor man's Gil's thread
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:45

Iceman wrote:I never said Reus' shooting is bad. See, you take everything I say as a negative. I said that it's not "amazing", but it's good/v. good. Just because I don't hype it up doesn't mean I'm saying that it's crap.

To shed more light on the Wilshere comparison: Wilshere is like Fabregas. He is extremely direct. He always takes the ball and tries to move forward with it, make runs with it, dribble around players and make a pass or play a one-two. He's a direct player and, at Arsenal, we've been crying for someone like him when Fab was gone, which is why we did better last year than we usually do (up until the CC fiasco)

And lets not talk about today's Netherlands' team. It was like they played a B-team out there today

:facepalm: Germany played without Lahm and Schweini, they played with Kids..Compare to Netherlands ancient players.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:50

babun1024 wrote:
Iceman wrote:Kroos makes killer balls, but not as often as Fabregas does and not as often as Wilshere would have.
Kroos can't play many killer balls because of Bayern style. They play possession oriented so he doesn't have that much space or time to play them, if he plays them it has to be pinpoint accurate. Germany plays more direct, he plays them a lot more for Germany Very Happy
Most of the time he has to cross or play a through ball to the wings under pressure in Bayern Very Happy

I am now typing from my iPod so forgive me for any typos. Anyway, they both have fundamentally different styles. Wilshere drives at defenses while Kroos doesn't as much. Wilshere is more direct in his approach in general, while Kroos isn't. You talk as if Bayern are th only team that plays possession football. Arsenal do too but that never hindered Wilshere's style of play because that's how he approaches the game. Wilshere doesn't get affected by the lack of space and time. Kroos' style is different, and so he would get affected by that. He takes his time and passes the ball around more. Nothing wrong with that, just like there is nothing wrong with Wilshere's style
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:52

Germany has much more depth in talent than Netherlands do. Their starting XIs are very close, but depth-wise, Germany own. So it's no wider that, when so many players were missing from both sides that Germany came out on top.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:55

Iceman wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

I am now typing from my iPod so forgive me for any typos. Anyway, they both have fundamentally different styles. Wilshere drives at defenses while Kroos doesn't as much. Wilshere is more direct in his approach in general, while Kroos isn't. You talk as if Bayern are th only team that plays possession football. Arsenal do too but that never hindered Wilshere's style of play because that's how he approaches the game. Wilshere doesn't get affected by the lack of space and time. Kroos' style is different, and so he would get affected by that. He takes his time and passes the ball around more. Nothing wrong with that, just like there is nothing wrong with Wilshere's style

This statement just proves that you don't watch Kroos like you are claiming.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 15 Nov 2011, 23:59

Get back on topic please
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:01

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t12117p18-xabi-alonso

This thread is meant to be about Alonso but currently is more like they are comparing Alonso as DM to Bosquet
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:49

Kroos, is just awesome.
Unbelievable distribution of the ball

what a Golden foot...
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Former Player: Toni Kroos - Page 2 Empty Toni Kroos in Control..

Post by The Messiah Wed 16 Nov 2011, 16:56

Former Player: Toni Kroos - Page 2 Tumblr_lupxgrIWRF1qe6ixio1_500

There is one player who has benefitted the most from Heynckes' arrival. Long regarded as Bayern's and Germany crown jewel for the next decade, and promised the revered No. 10 jersey when he was just seventeen, Toni Kroos has recovered from a season of stagnation under Van Gaal to establish himself as the chief playmaker in the Bayern and Germany midfield.

Already this season, he has laid on a hatful of goals for his team-mates, especially Gomez, and looks an unstoppable force when in full flight. Finally given the chance to express himself, the 21-year-old finds space with his intelligent running, glides effortlessly past opponents, before picking out team-mates with passes that are beautiful in their simplicity.

Suddenly, declarations heralding Kroos as the next Lothar Matthaus have gone from being ridiculous to prophetic. A spot alongside Schweinsteiger in the heart of Germany's midfield at Euro 2012 does not seem too far a shout either, and who knows - with both of them enjoying their football, victory for Die Mannschaft in Poland and Ukraine seems a distinct possibility.

Still can anyone really be surprised that Kroos' sudden resurgence has coincided with the appointment of Heynckes? After all, it was Heynckes who handed the young midfielder his first serious opportunities whilst the latter was on loan to Bayer Leverkusen.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next