Doc
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

PSG want Toni Kroos - RMC sport Empty PSG want Toni Kroos - RMC sport

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:03 pm

According to RMC sport PSG want to sign Toni Kroos amd they have already contacted Perez, who is not against selling him for around 45 millions.

They also add that. Kroos is already aware as he is also courted by man yoo and man city and he is thinking abt moving

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

PSG want Toni Kroos - RMC sport Empty Re: PSG want Toni Kroos - RMC sport

Post by Valkyrja Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:04 pm

Good riddance
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:23 pm

Not sure I am a fan of this. Personally think he is being criminally under utilize in our weird ass team structure but if PSG does bid for him for that amount, well, word.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:39 pm

Well, Kroos as a DM has not been impressive to me in Madrid. We can and we need something else in that role, and more and more people, from the team to the fan are seeing that we need something else at that position. Not because Kroos is a bad player, but because in the transition type football we play, he struggles too much. Watch him go to PSG in a possession heavy team and look like the best DM in footy. this will happen, mark my word

For us, he was no fit. So now if you dont play him at DM, he has to be one of your CMs. If we are planning to sell, then it means we are playing to buy someone else and i would not be surprised if it's Pogba.

just my interpretation of things.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:45 am

It's not like Motta is very good defensively. BUT, imo Motta has a much better feel for moving the ball than Kroos. That's the replacement here.

For Madrid... we need to change our midfield makeup anyhow. We probably need to move one of Isco or James too and add a proper CM or two as well.

I don't know. Until we finish up all out transfers and see where we stand, it's hard to rate any individual move. We have too many issues to do that this season.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:58 am

Too much of the same type of player has definitely caught up to us that no manager can fully rectify so yeah, I agree, we do need to change personnel.

Kroos maybe an "easy" sell since he is obviously not a DM playing DM (and being really professional about it hence why I hope we keep him) but what about Isco and James? Who do we keep? Do we even keep either?

Must admit, kinda exciting and very depressing at the same time.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:33 am

The biggest issue is Ronaldo.  He needs to go.  He destabilizes our defense obviously... but now he also destabilizes the attack since he won't play wide.

If there's someone we need to sell, it's him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:14 am

I both like Isco and James, but they have no future in the direct future we have. By that i make reference to what Zidane wants. 3 man midfield, 3 man forward. If we are smart we finally build a team based of what the manager wants (we havent done it since Mourinho), i.e. Real CMs and Real Wingers.

What we lack most now are CMs. Isco and James are attacking midfielders who dont fit quite well in a 3 man midfield since they lack the engine and the intelligence to play the role. There are other midfielders we can go for like Pjanic who can be creative but are accustomed to playing deep. Pogba would fit well in a 3 man midfield. we already have Modric.

THere would be no problem keeping Kroos for that role, we would just need to add more box to box players.

In Europe and by extension big league games, what wins is having team that is by definition able to sustain and to provide lots of speed and intensity. Technique just top it all of. Our midfield has gotten eaten so many times in big games it's sad to see. Casemiro helps a lot.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:18 am

if croos goes then we need to replace him with a midfielder that attacks and defends equally, by attacks i mean dribble like isco and goes near the box, passes like kroos and modric and defends with body like casimero.

no more deep lying shit.

who fits that bill, mmm, there are few in my mind, but  i will see what you guys suggest first.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:54 am

I agree Kross as well as Isco and / or James have to go. We all seem to want a proper DM and that while Casemiro can play a DM role, he is a backup not a starter. Problem is there are few to none Busquets out there. For that reason, we need to change entire midfield with the exception of Modric (IMO, Casemiro and Kovacic are ok as backups).

We also need changes up front, at least Ronaldo. We have to bear in mind that this summer maybe the last opportunity for 3 years and thus Perez needs to make moves that form the team for 3 years. the only moves that will be allowed is to bring back players on loan or canteras. therefore a Ronaldo (or a Navas) that will be getting long in tooth (regardless of how well they play this year (or next) need to be replaved this summer. I would add Pepe to this list, but since he is really a backup and that we will have Vallejo and Llorente available if needed there is no need to change him for next season.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:41 am

45 million for kroos is a good deal. it's more than what we bought him for, almost double i believe, if not more (i can't remember the exact figures). kroos is a good player, and at psg, as long as they keep matuidi, kroos won't be tasked with playing as a dm. with matuidi and motta, he'll have some balance. a good player, but never played in his favorite position with us. ofcourse, these are just rumors, i find it difficult that psg will spend 45 mill to sign kroos, when they still have questions on who should replace zlatan up front. i don't see it happening at that price
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:10 am

Verratti - Kroos - Matuidi is a world class midfield.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Well, Kroos as a DM has not been impressive to me in Madrid.

This sentence sums up the monumental stupidity of your club and its fans, including, no offense, yourself.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:12 pm

everyone cna throw insults around like monkey throw their shit, if you are not willing to justify your insults with arguments, then respectfully gtfo.

fyi, as far as i am concerned, i think the plan initially from the club was to smooth out the transition from Alonso to Kroos as pivote overtime, and not to abruptly make him a DM from day one. At the time, playing Kroos-Alonso-Modric could have been a formidable midfield, but Alonso decided he wanted to go, thus forcing Kroos into a pivot role from day one.

I should also add that betting on Kroos to transition his game into the type of pivot Alonso is, was a very very smart bet to make. You call it stupid, i call it the bet. If it's not panning out the results required, whether by our style or his performances, there should be no hurt feelings from each side when it comes to the separation.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:23 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

This sentence sums up the monumental stupidity of your club and its fans, including, no offense, yourself.

Very insightful post, and the arguments you presented are just formidable, quite redolent of a man who truly thinks before he speaks and not ever does he waste people's time with useless, groundless insults. Keep up the good work, mate.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:29 pm

sell james before kroos
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:39 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Very insightful post, and the arguments you presented are just formidable, quite redolent of a man who truly thinks before he speaks and not ever does he waste people's time with useless, groundless insults. Keep up the good work, mate.

My post is just plainly true though. It is a sentence betraying monumental stupidity, and pretty self-evidently so.

Hence I actually saved everybody some time by leaving out redundant explanations.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:57 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

My post is just plainly true though. It is a sentence betraying monumental stupidity, and pretty self-evidently so.

Hence I actually saved everybody some time by leaving out redundant explanations.

If you disagree with him, you should explain why, otherwise gtfo.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:12 pm

Honestly, if this sale actually happens, I don't really see any hard feelings or bad blood. If Hans feels inclined to get salty to see one of his own being herded off (which again, it is just a rumour, nothing concrete) then I do not fault him for.

That being said, Kroos playing DM or pivote is not working out as initially thought for the club, a position which Kroos himself bought into and I would give him real credit, he has put in an honest and sometimes very good shift in a position/role he really is not accustom to. Nick pretty much explained it as best as any fan could.

You can call the club stupid (which we can be) or us fans (which we also can be) but for the very least, put a little effort into explaining why.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:14 pm

selling kroos and keeping one of isco or james is a step backwards if the 4-3-3 is still the plan, case-modric-kroos is a proper midfield that can be build upon, with intelligent purchases and not mega buys that gonna tie our hands like cr/bale does.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:03 pm

@chad, i don't think isco nor james is safe. its just we haven't heard any news/rumors about potential buyers, for them. they as well as a host of others could be sold for the right fee....and we don't know what next season's formation will be, it will depend on who comes in, as well as whether or not we keep zidane
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:27 pm

[mod]@Hans: I'm sorry, but this is the Real Madrid section, and your post is definitely a bit too much. Adding "no offence" doesn't make it better, I'm afraid. [/mod]
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:37 pm

Interesting development, not sure if he's best fit to play in a Motta-like role, i guess time will tell

In the meantime, i'm curious to see who Real will get in his stead hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:57 pm

I personally don't find it is "too much", just if you're gonna call out us on practicing stupidity, an explanation would be nice. Even if it is a troll explanation (to which of course, we'll respond in kind).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:04 pm

Later. Don't have the time now. Just wanted to troll now.
Punishment is deserved. Thumbs up
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next