Sushi Master
KING-KROOS
Babun
The Messiah
Geo
41 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Former Player: Toni Kroos - Page 3 Empty Toni Kroos in Control..

Post by The Messiah Wed 16 Nov 2011, 16:56

Former Player: Toni Kroos - Page 3 Tumblr_lupxgrIWRF1qe6ixio1_500

There is one player who has benefitted the most from Heynckes' arrival. Long regarded as Bayern's and Germany crown jewel for the next decade, and promised the revered No. 10 jersey when he was just seventeen, Toni Kroos has recovered from a season of stagnation under Van Gaal to establish himself as the chief playmaker in the Bayern and Germany midfield.

Already this season, he has laid on a hatful of goals for his team-mates, especially Gomez, and looks an unstoppable force when in full flight. Finally given the chance to express himself, the 21-year-old finds space with his intelligent running, glides effortlessly past opponents, before picking out team-mates with passes that are beautiful in their simplicity.

Suddenly, declarations heralding Kroos as the next Lothar Matthaus have gone from being ridiculous to prophetic. A spot alongside Schweinsteiger in the heart of Germany's midfield at Euro 2012 does not seem too far a shout either, and who knows - with both of them enjoying their football, victory for Die Mannschaft in Poland and Ukraine seems a distinct possibility.

Still can anyone really be surprised that Kroos' sudden resurgence has coincided with the appointment of Heynckes? After all, it was Heynckes who handed the young midfielder his first serious opportunities whilst the latter was on loan to Bayer Leverkusen.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Former Player: Toni Kroos - Page 3 Empty Re: Former Player: Toni Kroos

Post by Lord Awesome Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:37

He played well yesterday and scored a nice one against Ukraine.

One of the best youngsters, IMO.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed 16 Nov 2011, 20:36

He's one of the best talents in recent times, Idri. Really it's just a shame his teams are stacked in midfield, unlike his glory year at Neverkusen. He would perfectly replace Schweini when the latter gets older, he's a bit different and more attackminded though. He needs Sami beside him for sure, he's the type of Platini, Zico, Zidane, and Iniesta AM who started from CM and can defend okayish. He's not a starting material just yet, he is if he move to other clubs such as Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle, Dortmund, Valencia, Napoli, Inter, Roma, Lazio, PSG, Lyon, and especially AC Milan.
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu 17 Nov 2011, 10:10

I noticed something interesting, although Heynckes plays the team deeper than LVG, Bayern don't lose control or goal scoring ability. The reason is Kroos! eco smile

LVG final third:

-------------Gomez-----------
-------------Muller------------
--Ribery------------Robben--

He played Muller as SS very far forward. Bayern were much more attacking but had less control- You could interpret the formation as a possession based 4-2-3-1 eco smile

Now, Heynckes plays as followed:

------------Gomez------------
Ribery---------------Robben-
-----------Kroos---------------

Jup plays possession based 4-3-3 with Kroos actually Very Happy It gives Bayern more control and protection in midfield. I saw the opta stats on distance covered by players in Man City/ Napoli games. Kroos covers just as much as piggy, both at 10km+ each! eco smile Kroos also takes the burden from piggy to create from deep and is an extra passing outlet for the team (Robbery). The other interesting stats, Kroos ball possession and passing in upper midfield under pressure are phenomenal for his age. He rarely misplaced a pass in final third eco smile

All in all, Kroos suits Heynckes tactics in the middle more than Muller, so if you see Robben start, Muller would be the one who'll be dropped Very Happy

By the way, Kroos is a big game player. He steps up in CL, look at his heat maps:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/gamecast?id=331182&cc=5739 (Napoli home)
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/gamecast?id=331229&cc=5739 (Napoli away)
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/gamecast?id=331196&league=UEFA.CHAMPIONS&cc=5739 (Sh!tty home)

The distance that was covered by Kroos in the 3-2 Napoli win were astounding 11232m for someone of his age group! :lol!: Keep in mind that Bayern pass more than run! He still topped in that category eco smile
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/matches/live/day=4/session=2/match=2007625/index.html (Napoli home)

Against Man City, he didn't play 90min but by the time he was subbed off he ran impressive 10240m!(10 minutes before FT) Very Happy
http://www.uefa.com/match-centre/cup=1/season=2012/day=2/session=1/match=2007585/index.html

I'd say his role in Bayern is VERY underrated. In midfield, he is the second most important guy next to piggy and Ribery eco smile

Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu 17 Nov 2011, 10:36

He said in an interview:

" I have played 89 Bundesliga matches and 19 for the National team , and am entering my 5th Professional season , with 21 , i am not an old player , but i do not see myself as a talent anymore."

eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu 17 Nov 2011, 12:35

Kroos is a starter with Bayern Munich, Jupp has confirmed that.

also like he said, his not a talent anymore he has been playing top flight football for 5years, people didn't just know much about him that's why his heavily underrated.

They might think they rate him, but actually they underrate him.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu 17 Nov 2011, 17:26

Kroos had an awful last season, but then again so did the whole of Bayern. That's why he sort of fell off the radar, since all the hype went to Goetze and Oezil.

I don't mind that our players are underrated. It makes it better to rub it in their faces once we beat their teams :coffee:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:53

Idrisozet wrote:Kroos is a starter with Bayern Munich, Jupp has confirmed that.

also like he said, his not a talent anymore he has been playing top flight football for 5years, people didn't just know much about him that's why his heavily underrated.

They might think they rate him, but actually they underrate him.
Source? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat 19 Nov 2011, 17:46

Bump, Bayern decided to start him in piggy role as well after internationals. Instead of Alaba, Robben starts eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Sat 19 Nov 2011, 17:49

May he have the worst match of his life!
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue 22 Nov 2011, 22:51

He assisted the first goal, was involved in second and in general run the show with Alaba eco smile
He feels more comfortable in CAM than in regista role for now eco smile

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue 22 Nov 2011, 22:58; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue 22 Nov 2011, 22:58

babun1024 wrote:He assisted the first goal, was involved in second and in general run teh show with Alaba eco smile
That's his natural position, IMO. He's clearly better up front where he doesn't have to do much running or tackling. Alaba is the Schweinsteiger successor, IMO Very Happy
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue 22 Nov 2011, 22:59

Sushi Master wrote:
babun1024 wrote:He assisted the first goal, was involved in second and in general run teh show with Alaba eco smile
That's his natural position, IMO. He's clearly better up front where he doesn't have to do much running or tackling. Alaba is the Schweinsteiger successor, IMO Very Happy
Did you notice what we've discussed in Bayern section? If Robben starts, Muller is the one to be benched eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue 22 Nov 2011, 23:01

babun1024 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Did you notice what we've discussed in Bayern section? If Robben starts, Muller is the one to be benched eco smile
Agree.

Mueller isn't as good dictating play or as the natural playmaker.

If we played on the counter Mueller would work, though. Depends on what Heynckes wants.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue 22 Nov 2011, 23:03

Yeah Muller will have to sit on the bench, I feel sorry for him Anyways he will always get his chances since Robben is always injured.

Kroos is just too good nowadays, his the Jewel of Modern day football, Best young playmaker in the world, not very flashing but very effective...

By the way, why did Jupp play Pranjic when he could have given Usami or Petersen chance to play, it's clear that at his age Pranjic has no future with Bayern.

Also our defensive line-up is much more better without Badstuber, people are starting to realise that bit by bit.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue 22 Nov 2011, 23:15

Idrisozet wrote:Yeah Muller will have to sit on the bench, I feel sorry for him Anyways he will always get his chances since Robben is always injured.

Kroos is just too good nowadays, his the Jewel of Modern day football, Best young playmaker in the world, not very flashing but very effective...

By the way, why did Jupp play Pranjic when he could have given Usami or Petersen chance to play, it's clear that at his age Pranjic has no future with Bayern.

Also our defensive line-up is much more better without Badstuber, people are starting to realise that bit by bit.
BAD-stuber was suspended, just saying... eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed 23 Nov 2011, 00:07

babun1024 wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Yeah Muller will have to sit on the bench, I feel sorry for him Anyways he will always get his chances since Robben is always injured.

BAD-stuber was suspended, just saying... eco smile

I know he was suspended, Jupps claims to rotate players but yet he never dare touch this mediocre defender called Badstuber.

WHY...? WHY..?

His untouchable whenever his fit, Lucio who is obvious a better defender was sold because of him, so also was Hummels.

I dont understand what is so special about him, whenever his not playing our defense play much more better, he is so bad that he goes unnoticed, he exposes other defenders to making error.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Wed 23 Nov 2011, 04:20

Kroos is reaching Özil's class so fast..
I can say now that he's the first competitor with Özil in the NT..
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Geo Wed 23 Nov 2011, 05:12

Man of the match vs Villarreal.. Toni Kroos (according to Goal.com)

http://www.goal.com/en/match/65915/bayern-munich-vs-villarreal/player-ratings
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed 23 Nov 2011, 11:42

Idrisozet wrote:I know he was suspended, Jupps claims to rotate players but yet he never dare touch this mediocre defender called Badstuber.

WHY...? WHY..?

His untouchable whenever his fit, Lucio who is obvious a better defender was sold because of him, so also was Hummels.

I dont understand what is so special about him, whenever his not playing our defense play much more better, he is so bad that he goes unnoticed, he exposes other defenders to making error.
LOL. If a defender goes unnoticed, shouldn't that be a good sign? And as you said - the others made the errors, not Stubsi. And isn't it telling that he is a fixed starter with both Löw and Heynckes? I bet they wouldn't start him if they thought he was crap.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed 23 Nov 2011, 17:30

rwo power wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:I know he was suspended, Jupps claims to rotate players but yet he never dare touch this mediocre defender called Badstuber.

WHY...? WHY..?

LOL. If a defender goes unnoticed, shouldn't that be a good sign? And as you said - the others made the errors, not Stubsi. And isn't it telling that he is a fixed starter with both Löw and Heynckes? I bet they wouldn't start him if they thought he was crap.

Maybe I didn't use the right word, but it is almost thesame thing Basler said, his so bad you don't even know what position he plays. I have watched this kid as we all know I am a very Biased Bayern fan who support all Bayern players but from what I have seen our defence play much better without him and when I said he makes other defenders makes error that doesn't mean he doesn't make errors himself.

He makes loads of error but also his so bad that whenever he plays our defenders are also more likely to make error for some reason I dont know, he falls down easily when under pressure, can't keep his cool when playing against aggressive attackers. I know he can pass but who gives a rat ass about defender who can pass his primary duty is to defend

I don't understand why the coach are favouring him so much above other better player, he disappointed Low badly in the world cup after the game against Serbia and obvious he never played again in the world cup after that and Loew must have realised he made a big mistake and I hope he doesn't repeat thesame mistake in the upcoming European tournament.

Would you say Badstuber is better than Lucio? why was Lucio sold because of him? why was Hummels sold because of him? why does he starts every game when is quite obvious our defence plays better with DVB & Boateng in centre, the manager claims to rotate players how come he never get rotated...?

I am sorry I dont see so much potential in Badstuber, his had 2 full season and a half with Bayern and his still not impressive as far as I am concerned.

Coaches can be wrong sometimes, Hitzfeld once thought Lell had a future with the national team at one time.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed 23 Nov 2011, 17:36

Lúcio was sold due to batshit crazy van Gaal. We don't even currently have a CB as good as Lúcio. Worst sale, ever.

Hummels I don't know why he was sold. He had a buyback option but Bayern didn't use it since we were loaded in CB at that moment (had Demi, Lucio, VB, Breno). Klinsmann sucked, too.

Badstuber's first season was mostly at left back. The 2nd sucked ass overall mostly due to tactics. Loew still has lots of faith in him since he starts him regularly. Heynckes, too. I'd wait until the end of the season to pass judgement.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed 23 Nov 2011, 18:45

This what I mean by he exposes other defender to making errors.

1 He was beaten by Krasic and allowed him croos

2 He was just running like a headless slow chicken and exposed the defense

3 Again he exposed the defense

4 Yet again he exposes the defense on two occasion the first one led to goal and the 2nd one Neuer saved it

5 exposed Boateng into making that error, fell down easily

6 Typical example of what Basler meant that sometime you dont even know what position he plays, exposed Neuer into making that error

I can't find most videos, but the Ausburgs match he exposed the defense by playing Ausburg striker on sight that resulted to Neuer brilliant save.

Last 8 player rating for Badstuber, his played badly in all matches

Bayern Vs Dortmund.
5.5 Had a very difficult first half as his passes were somewhat wayward and he was beaten on the dribble by Lewandowski. Was booked in the second half for a very poor tackle, but also showed great anticipation in several instances, and had a free kick narrowly miss the target late in the game.

Bayern Munich vs Ausburgs
5.0 The defender should take the blame for Hosogai's strike as he was caught running without purpose after the ball. Played Kapllani onside for the Albanian's chance late in the game, and generally looked shaky.

Germany vs Netherlands
5.0 Received a lot of support from Khedira, which masked what was not an entirely convincing display. Missed a headed clearance that left Kuyt in on goal, but to his credit, did react quickly to make up for Mertesacker's errors. Substituted at half-time.

Germany vs Ukraine
5.0 Played Shevchenko onside in the third minute, and thus began a less than stellar evening for the Bayern man, who was supposed to be the anchor in the centre of defence, but too often was found elsewhere.

Bayern Munich vs Napoli(2nd leg)
5.0 Was booked for a bad foul on Maggio early on, but improved immensely as the game progressed. Marked Cavani out of the match but the Uruguayan still won the battle, earning him a second yellow card and an early bath with a shameful dive.

[b]Bayern Munich vs Nurnberg[/b]
5.5 Picked out Schweinsteiger with a perfect ball before the opener, and played in several other lovely passes: he completed a remarkable 100 on the day. Showed very good instincts to anticipate danger, but was beaten in the air once by Pekhart, and missed a tackle on Hegeler: both slip-ups ought to have been punished with goals.

Bayern Munich vs Hannover
6.0 Beaten for pace on more than one occasion, the defender looked largely shaky until his withdrawal late in the second half. Was part of a great first-half attacking move with an astute and accurate crossfield pass.

Bayern Munich vs Napoli(1st leg)
4.5 Will be remembered for conceding an own goal, and for being booked for a poor challenge. Made some great defensive plays otherwise, but deserves to be penalised for making some critical errors.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:10

I am sorry you can rep me down, but the truth is that Badstuber has played badly over the last 8 games and I've watched all those matches and I clearly don't see so much potential in him.

I cheer for Muller, Usami, Kroos and even Contento but this kid Badstuber NO lets stop pretending about him, his bad. simple
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Former Player: Toni Kroos - Page 3 Empty Toni Kroos is Bayern Munich best Playermaker according to Frank Ribery(King Bilah)

Post by The Messiah Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:15

Bayern Munich attacker Franck Ribery has backed Toni Kroos to keep his place as the team's playmaker, despite competition over the role with Thomas Muller.

Kroos has played in a variety of positions this season and appeared as a defensive midfielder for Germany during the recent internationals, covering for the injured Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Coach Jupp Heynckes then moved Kroos into defensive midfield on Saturday in the 1-0 loss to Borussia Dortmund in the Bundesliga following Arjen Robben's return to action.

However, the German was moved back into an attacking midfield role in Tuesday's 3-1 Champions League Group A win over Villarreal and he set up Ribery's two goals.

The Frenchman believes Kroos should always be the club's playmaker despite heavy competition from Muller, who was benched on Tuesday.

"It's better for me when Toni Kroos plays as a No. 10," Ribery is quoted as saying on Sport1.de.

"He is also better in possession of the ball, he gives good passes. The No. 10, for me, is Toni Kroos."

"Of course, it is not easy for the coach to decide.

"For Thomas Muller, it is a difficult situation. He had previously done well in all the games."

Bayern take on Mainz in the Bundesliga on Sunday afternoon.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed 23 Nov 2011, 19:26

I totally agree with this, the coach should start Playing Muller more as a striker and if by any chance Olic leave, which is quite certain then we have two quality strikers and Petersen as backup.

Also I see Muller starting chances reducing even more if Reus ever arrived in Bayern, also the development of Alaba is also quite frightening for Muller, this is the problem when you play for such a good team, you always have to be at your best to fight of challenges from hungry young players and to be fair Muller has not been in his best of recent.

Also it will be nice having top Players who can make impact on the bench, as of now we only have Gustavo, Alaba and Olic as our only bench players that can make impact.

It will be nice if our bench looks like this.

Butt, Contento, Badstuber, Breno, Rafinha, Gustavo, Alaba, Reus, Muller, Petersen.

In
Hummels, Howedes & Reus.

Out
DVB, Pranjic and Olic
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content