+2
Pedram
Jean-Baptiste
6 posters

Go down

Toni Kroos is better than Xavi Empty Toni Kroos is better than Xavi

Post by Jean-Baptiste Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Hello friends,

I trust the New Years festivities have found you all safe and well, and that football debate has recommenced for one and all. I have enjoyed the holidays, however it provided me with an opening to deliberate over an issue I have had with ignorant football fans as of late.

The development of German young gun Toni Kroos, has been shocking to say the least. His 18 month stint at Leverkusen under former Leverkusen and current Bayern coach, Jupp Heynckes, is the equivalent of Sneijder's 5 years at a mediocre club called Ajax Amsterdam. The reason Bayern has been performing so well these days isn't because of new signings like Neuer, Boateng or Rafinha, but because of the best playmaker and passer in the world Toni Kroos (22.)

Now, we all know the media, band-wagoners and glory hunters think Xavi is the best playmaker. That is a lie so large as the distance from the Earth to the Moon. People often are blinded by true greatness like Toni Kroos. Destiny has gone to great lengths to protect him from media nonsense and all that comes with it.

Said band-wagoners are often debating Xavi's greatness with the argument that he has won more titles.

Let me ask you this: Has FC Bayern München ever cheated to win an important match?

Whatever your answer, I will not go into any more detail about these Grammy award winners from the east coast of Spain.

Jean-Baptiste
Jean-Baptiste
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Toni Kroos is better than Xavi Empty Re: Toni Kroos is better than Xavi

Post by Pedram Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Shut up Idrisozet.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:56 pm

Hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha :lucas:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean-Baptiste Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:57 pm

El Pipita wrote:Shut up Idrisozet.

And that is? I am Jean-Baptiste and I am new to this forum.
Jean-Baptiste
Jean-Baptiste
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Idrisozet should be banned for the Multi Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Ribery>Messi
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:03 pm

Jean-Baptiste wrote:Hello friends,

I trust the New Years festivities have found you all safe and well, and that football debate has recommenced for one and all. I have enjoyed the holidays, however it provided me with an opening to deliberate over an issue I have had with ignorant football fans as of late.

The development of German young gun Toni Kroos, has been shocking to say the least. His 18 month stint at Leverkusen under former Leverkusen and current Bayern coach, Jupp Heynckes, is the equivalent of Sneijder's 5 years at a mediocre club called Ajax Amsterdam. The reason Bayern has been performing so well these days isn't because of new signings like Neuer, Boateng or Rafinha, but because of the best playmaker and passer in the world Toni Kroos (22.)

Now, we all know the media, band-wagoners and glory hunters think Xavi is the best playmaker. That is a lie so large as the distance from the Earth to the Moon. People often are blinded by true greatness like Toni Kroos. Destiny has gone to great lengths to protect him from media nonsense and all that comes with it.

Said band-wagoners are often debating Xavi's greatness with the argument that he has won more titles.

Let me ask you this: Has FC Bayern München ever cheated to win an important match?

Whatever your answer, I will not go into any more detail about these Grammy award winners from the east coast of Spain.

TBF :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:03 pm

yeah yeah we know... kroos is better than xavi, iniesta, ozil and sometimes better than all of them combined.... old news
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down