Albiceleste
guest7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
53 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Who is La Liga player of the season?

Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_lcap39%Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 43 ]
Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_lcap39%Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 43 ]
Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_lcap7%Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 8 ]
Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_lcap1%Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_lcap9%Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 10 ]
Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_lcap1%Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_lcap2%Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 111

Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who is La Liga player of the season?

Post by Pedram Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:40 am

Mourinho is not so popular in Spain, you know.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Who is La Liga player of the season? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who is La Liga player of the season?

Post by stunt Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:43 am

Amazing how a team can win a league without having either the best player or the best coach. Makes no sense to me. If they won because of individual brilliance, surely they have the best player? If they won because of amazing teamplay, surely they have the best coach?

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:48 am

Who votes for these awards?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:24 pm

kiranr wrote:
Who votes for these awards?

IIRC players and managers

Lord Hades wrote:These awards are so crap

Ronaldo was more decisive than messi, messi was pretty hit and miss in a lot of away games at the start which cost barca in the 'league' . however this debate is still arguable since both were almost equal.

what i dont get is how the hell did guardiola deserve manager of the year. even juan ignacio martinez deserved it over him

I agree(apart from Ronaldo being more decisive than Messi). I used to think the same thing about the ballon d'or seeing as it was always the best player in the team who won the most trophies or the player with the highest profile(and not necessarily the player who played the best) in a WC winning team used to win the award over the player who actually played the best in that year. But that change in 2010 when Messi won it.

Now dont get me started on some trophies in Spain where Mou won the best manager award when he only had won the Copa del Rey while Guardiola had won the CL and La Liga... :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Le Samourai wrote:They actually voted for Guardiola?

Mourinhio,Pellegrini and Simeone all had better years

This, what did Pep actually do to get this award???

I smell hatred/Bias
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:16 pm

I think Mourinho would get voted more if he weren't such a douche. When the vote is down to so few people what they think of you probably makes a difference.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Messi, Guardiola :bow:
trololol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:36 pm

I can understand if people vote for Messi, even though I do not agree since I feel Ronaldo was more decisive in La Liga, but how can Guardiola win best coach?

What about Juan Ignacio Martínez? Mourinho? Simeone? I really don't understand the criteria.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Well Messi being picked is debatable, record setting goals and a load of assists, practically carrying Barcelona
Guardiola I believe just got sympathy votes due to it being his last season (possibly) in La Liga.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11