Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season

+16
andiii
McAgger
BiasedMilanFan3
iNFINITY9910
Sushi Master
billionmillion
LeVersacci
izzy
StrugaRock
adnyana179
Rebaño Sagrado
Ali
Lord Hades
Albiceleste
ronalessi
emassy
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season Empty Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season

Post by emassy Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:19 am

The Portuguese attacker has already netted against 17 different opponents in the league, and only needs to score against the Bermellones and Catalans to complete the set
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season

Post by ronalessi Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:44 am

Not bad son.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season

Post by Albiceleste Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:19 am

I doubt he'll actually score vs Barcelona though.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:43 am

well he has scored in his last 2 matches at the camp nou, so hopefully .i would be more concerned about his scoring agains mallorca than barca tbf
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Lord Hades wrote:well he has scored in his last 2 matches at the camp nou, so hopefully .i would be more concerned about his scoring agains mallorca than barca tbf

You probably would...if you were daft.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Ali"The Superman"8775 wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:well he has scored in his last 2 matches at the camp nou, so hopefully .i would be more concerned about his scoring agains mallorca than barca tbf

:vagi:
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Lord Hades wrote:
Ali"The Superman"8775 wrote:

Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:41 pm

It's set up perfectly for him. Mallorca on the final matchday at home.

Memories of 06/07.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Albiceleste wrote:I doubt he'll actually score vs Barcelona though.

StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season Tumblr_m2uidopV6M1rpudq4o1_400
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Just like the end of last season, you can bet every player will be wanting to setup Ronaldo.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:36 pm

As if Albiceleste haven't got enough pwnage tonight Laughing

Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season 1zfufb6

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Anti-DNA wrote:As if Albiceleste haven't got enough pwnage tonight Laughing

Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season 1zfufb6

I'm surprised no one bumped his "Glorious victory celebration thread" by now.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:41 pm

adnyana179 wrote:
Anti-DNA wrote:As if Albiceleste haven't got enough pwnage tonight Laughing

I'm surprised no one bumped his "Glorious victory celebration thread" by now.
Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season Peter
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:54 pm

I see too much celebration by madrid and cr fans. thats what happens when you win your only title in last 4 years :facepalm:

Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season Tumblr_m2uidopV6M1rpudq4o1_400
Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season 12808510
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:58 pm

of course we're celebrating what are you talking about

we've been getting owned by farca for 3 yrs and now we've finally won

and yes cristiano has only won one trophy in his entire career Rolling Eyes
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:58 pm

[quote="billionmillion"]I see too much celebration by madrid and cr fans. thats what happens when you win your only title in last 4 years :facepalm:

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:03 pm

billionmillion wrote:I see too much celebration by madrid and cr fans. thats what happens when you win your only title in last 4 years :facepalm:

Cristiano Ronaldo on the verge of becoming the first player to score against every Liga opponent in one season 12808510

We did win La Copa, which you proudly boast in your sixtuple.

Fall back, get your facts straight and let us enjoy the moment.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:17 pm

ok you won 2. but its not enough to do "shut up" or "calm down" gestures

anyway i really want to congratulate but cr fans dont let me. stop posting that childish pic. i believe he didnt mean it, it was just one of his usual cocky celebrations

You deserve to enjoy, but enjoy it in a way that victims also could enjoy
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:18 pm

Is La Liga that weak or is Ronaldo that good?

hmm
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:19 pm

billionmillion wrote:ok you won 2. but its not enough to do "shut up" or "calm down" gestures

anyway i really want to congratulate but cr fans dont let me. stop posting that childish pic. i believe he didnt mean it, it was just one of his usual cocky celebrations

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:19 pm

He has won titles back at ManU no?
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:20 pm

billionmillion wrote:ok you won 2. but its not enough to do "shut up" or "calm down" gestures

Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Billion, Madrid fans don't have to do shit

You go out of your way to make Madrid and Ronaldo look bad, Madridista's can rub it in your face all they like because, come next Clasico victory for Barcelona, you will be back to your old ways.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:34 pm

What is my old days? i never praised barcelona or messi after a win. i enjoy watching neutrals do it. you mistake me i see
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next