Luca
MMM
lucianomoggi
viepr149
DeviAngel
17 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli  Empty Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli

Post by DeviAngel Thu 3 May 2012 - 15:12

Juventus have told Mino Raiola, the agent of Manchester City attacker Mario Balotelli, that they are not interested in signing the Italy international, Goal.com has learned.

The 21-year-old's future at the Premier League leaders is in limbo after a number of incidents throughout the 2011-12 campaign, and it is understood that City manager Roberto Mancini would be willing to sell the controversial forward should the club receive a suitable offer for the player in the summer transfer window.

The former Inter star has stressed that he intends to stay at the Etihad Stadium, but Raiola is already exploring the possibility of a return to Serie A at the end of the current campaign for his client.

Nevertheless, Juventus have told Raiola that they have no intention of trying to lure Balotelli away from his City.

Juve are keen to add a high-profile name to their attack ahead of next season, but they fear that the City star's presence would disrupt harmony in the dressing room.

The Old Lady are not the only option for Raiola, though, as he attempts to find his client a new club in the Italian top flight.

Balotelli has also been linked with a return to his former club Inter, while AC Milan continue to keep a close eye on the Italy international's movements.

Milan vice-president and CEO Adriano Galliani is a keen admirer of the young attacker, and could opt to make a move for Balotelli if the price is right.
==========

Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli  Empty Re: Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli

Post by viepr149 Thu 3 May 2012 - 15:22

don't feel bad. He was always coming to Milan lol.

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli  Empty Re: Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli

Post by lucianomoggi Thu 3 May 2012 - 15:33

I don't want BALOTELI and his T SHIRT " WHY ALWAYS ME ? " at JUVENTUS

it suits great at AC MILAN

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Thu 3 May 2012 - 15:54

Thanks god! last thing we need is someone to spoil our great team atmospher. Go to milan and join muntari
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 3 May 2012 - 18:13

Sad

but in all honesty, his ego probably wouldn't work well with Conte.
I'd be all for Balotelli joining Juventus

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu 3 May 2012 - 18:26

:bow: :bow: :bow:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu 3 May 2012 - 20:02

Yes, I'm sure that Goal.com has the inside scoop on this story. Like Luca said, I just don't see him working well with Conte anyways or, maybe, it would work like Cassano and Capello.

I'd be very curious to see where he'd play with an Italian team. Sometimes, I feel like Man City puts him out too wide and he gets the ball too far away from the goal like a SS. I don't know if that's because of their tactics with him or if that's because Balotelli likes to play that wide. I think that he should be playing more like a CF and he isn't utilized enough like that by City.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu 3 May 2012 - 20:40

good player

bad attitude

great decision by Juve board.

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Fri 4 May 2012 - 6:50

"no player is bigger than the team"

I trust that quote. Not a fact, but surely, balotelli brings in more harm than good
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri 4 May 2012 - 16:42

vizkosity wrote:"no player is bigger than the team"

I trust that quote. Not a fact, but surely, balotelli brings in more harm than good

I think a good coach can rein him in and get him under control. Cassano was very similar and he's a different man now. I just hope that Balotelli can improve himself at a younger age. Cassano wasted away some of his best football playing years because of his poor attitude and missed out on some great opportunities. Balotelli needs to learn from him.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri 4 May 2012 - 20:31

Shame really...he got bags of talent but no one wants him coz his attitude problem :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Fri 4 May 2012 - 21:10

Mourinho has given up on him, Mancity also did. Last season, he makes more headlines than anyone in his team (maybe aside from tevez).

But man, i won't even bother spending money, and hope that he will listen or wait for him to improve. There' s a reason why every top team doesn't want him. Juv too, will probably not want him once they win the league. There are many other better option out there. Price tag maybe a little more costly, but Balotelli is totally replaceable.
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri 4 May 2012 - 23:40

I wonder what City's price is for Balotelli. If we're talking 20 million euros or less, I would take a chance on him without question.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat 5 May 2012 - 6:37

my concern is that Milan will buy him...

If so....Ibra, Balotelli, Cassano

Equal to any front 3 in the world right now..

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sat 5 May 2012 - 6:39

Lynx100 wrote:my concern is that Milan will buy him...

If so....Ibra, Balotelli, Cassano

Equal to any front 3 in the world right now..

the front 3 full of arrogance, assholes, and douche :I?
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat 5 May 2012 - 6:41

the front 3 that will score atleast 60 goals a season
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat 5 May 2012 - 8:17

Balotelli is better than all of our forwards combined and people would reject him? Seriously? He is only 21 and already a top 5 talent in the world, I am sure Conte will reign him in. You do not reject a top 5 talent just because he has attitude. Totti has done far worse than Balotelli ever has, he spit on some guys face, but Balotelli is worse?

Marotta rejected Cassano and now look what he has done for Milan. If he didn't have a stroke Milan would have wrapped up the scudetto race months ago. With Balotelli we have a chance to compete with Milan when they are healthy and have Ibra, Pato and Cassano in the lineup, plus Robinho. Milan have 3 world class type players up front and we have none. If not Balotelli we better get Cavani, Jovetic, Giovinco, Higuain. We need at least two top strikers next year, an SS and a CF. Two from that list would suffice, but I wouldn't reject Balotelli if we had a chance at him. He would actually come at a cheaper price than Cavani or Higuain. I bet you we could get him for less than 25 million. At 20 million he would be a steal. And we could spend the excess on getting a top LB and SS.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat 5 May 2012 - 11:08

even at 25mill he would be a steal
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat 5 May 2012 - 11:52

Nope, he would not be a steal, he would be a waste of money. The boy has a huge talent and potential but he is arrogant and unprofessional, he is not a hardworker or selfless and that does not match juve characteristics and we don't have money to waste like man city did for an experiment to see if Ballotelli will grow up or not! I like Ballotelli, he scores some great goals but even more so coz he is a joker and constantly makes a twat out of himself. I'd rather see him doing that in a Milan shirt than a Juve shirt :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat 5 May 2012 - 12:00

Id rather take the 'twat' and win the league than finish second behind Milan if they buy him. and they WILL finish ahead of us if they get him

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat 5 May 2012 - 12:01

And I challenge you to find a better talent than him for under 25m...??
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Sat 5 May 2012 - 12:07

Great shot but I find him to be overrated everywhere else
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat 5 May 2012 - 12:09

Where else do you want a striker?
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat 5 May 2012 - 12:31

Lynx100 wrote:Id rather take the 'twat' and win the league than finish second behind Milan if they buy him. and they WILL finish ahead of us if they get him

WILL hahahahaha! Nuff said...I don't talk to self righteous children...pointless to go beyond here :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat 5 May 2012 - 12:36

I can't help but think we should of gave Balo a shot if true. He's a great player but unlike other here I don't automatically think Milan are gunna win the league JUST beacause Milan sign him and we don't.

Balo is unstable and IF we do want to compete again next year we need a great striker who isn't going to get himself banned for 8 matches.

And all in all, you must be on crack if you think the story is actually true. Why would he want to join us after some of our fans abused him? Just sounds silly.

Cavani would be the dream IMO. Suits us to the core.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next