Athletic reject latest Juventus bid for Llorente

3 posters

Go down

Athletic reject latest Juventus bid for Llorente Empty Athletic reject latest Juventus bid for Llorente

Post by MMM Tue 21 Aug - 22:58

Juventus have had their latest bid for Fernando Llorente rejected by Athletic Bilbao.

After their initial offer of €16 million was rejected, Juventus came back with a €20m bid that the Spanish side turned down.

Spanish newpaper Marca is calling Llorente’s situation at the club “unsustainable” even though Athletic are still hoping to hold on to one of their most prized assets.

The Bianconeri will not go over €20mil, and Llorente’s representatives have asked Athletic to take a step forward and accept the bid.

Llorente has stated his desire to leave Spain in the best way possible, however, the saga looks destined to drag on.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Athletic reject latest Juventus bid for Llorente Empty Re: Athletic reject latest Juventus bid for Llorente

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 21 Aug - 23:35

Athletic will crack, the idea of them losing 20M to play an unsettled player for an extra season would be unbearable.

As long as we don't name a set price and refuse to budge we could get him.

But like I said, don't be too stubborn Marotta. I mean they were originally going to hold out for well over 30Million Euros.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Athletic reject latest Juventus bid for Llorente Empty Re: Athletic reject latest Juventus bid for Llorente

Post by Juventude Wed 22 Aug - 5:33

TomJuve wrote:Athletic will crack, the idea of them losing 20M to play an unsettled player for an extra season would be unbearable.

As long as we don't name a set price and refuse to budge we could get him.

But like I said, don't be too stubborn Marotta. I mean they were originally going to hold out for well over 30Million Euros.

Don't forget about the EPL clubs. Athletic is probably just waiting to see what they are going to offer.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down