Luca
MMM
lucianomoggi
viepr149
DeviAngel
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli

Post by Cassius Sat May 05, 2012 6:36 am

I can't help but think we should of gave Balo a shot if true. He's a great player but unlike other here I don't automatically think Milan are gunna win the league JUST beacause Milan sign him and we don't.

Balo is unstable and IF we do want to compete again next year we need a great striker who isn't going to get himself banned for 8 matches.

And all in all, you must be on crack if you think the story is actually true. Why would he want to join us after some of our fans abused him? Just sounds silly.

Cavani would be the dream IMO. Suits us to the core.

Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus reject chance to sign Balotelli

Post by Lynx100 Sat May 05, 2012 6:48 am

inderbaby wrote:
Lynx100 wrote:Id rather take the 'twat' and win the league than finish second behind Milan if they buy him. and they WILL finish ahead of us if they get him

WILL hahahahaha! Nuff said...I don't talk to self righteous children...pointless to go beyond here :facepalm:

Self righteous child?? Pull your head out your ass and then maybe we can debate like civilised adults. Or maybe if I wrote 'BOOM' every three words and use this emoticon :shisha: then I might make more sense??

Get back on your crackpipe..

----

Moving along - I think the Balotelli discussion is a difficult one. The guy is an enigma. Hes as unpredictable as hes talented. Im really in two minds about him. His genius is the key to unlocking any game. His indiscipline is a major liability. initially I was against his move... the more I think about it however.... I think Conte has the personality to make something of him.

Especially as he gets older, and slowly matures, his attitude will be less of a problem.

If we can commit him to a 5 year contract, and accept that in the next few years hes going to be a little up and down and should settle down after that, I think for 25mill, hed be a great buy.

If I had a choice, id take Cavani over Balotelli today however, I wouldnt be the least bit disappointed if Mario can our way.

I have a feeling however that hes going to end up in Milan - and if thats the case, we have some serious serious competition next year...

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by fenomenalex10 Sat May 05, 2012 7:03 am

i remember balotelli when he wos throwing steel tip darts on people from his apartment ... confused
fenomenalex10
fenomenalex10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat May 05, 2012 7:06 am

or when he shot those fireworks
or when he slept with a prostitute
or when he was caught doing 6million miles/hr in his Bentley and nearly killed that kid...

I know I know, I acknowledge hes unpredictable and can cause PR problems... but his effect on the field is something else...

But if he can be tamed... MAMMA MIA!
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat May 05, 2012 7:12 am

Apparently all the rumours aren't true, I remember watching sky sports doing an interview with him and the Noel Gallagher and he said a lot of them are lies.

I think only the fireworks one was true, I can't remember.

It's not his off field antics I'm bothered about, Infact I think it's fun and nice to read about and it would give Juve loads of publicity it's just his thick as fudge mentality on the pitch. If he sorted that put then *bleep* yeah I'd take him. Awesome awesome player.

Might get a bit of stick for this lol BUT not in means of classiness but in terms of pure skill he could possibly of been our new #10 a ADP replacement, and I mean that in the loosest way possible so don't flame me. It makes sense if you think about it.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat May 05, 2012 7:18 am

Well, the bentley car crash thing is true... it was all over the london papers..
He openly and publically admitted to sleeping with the prostitue that rooney slept with

In either case - I think hes more of a number 9 and if he came, id gladly give him that

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat May 05, 2012 7:27 am

This is offtopic but the girl Rooney and allegedly balo slept with went to my school and was only maybe 1 or 2 years older than me lol.

Yeah I agree he is a mean striker and a 9 position would be ideal for him but I see loads of creativity flowing from him, I think he could play great as a second striker (after all he is young enough to pick it up) like ADP does. He's the type that can create and score I think so if we had say someone like Cavani next to him that is our out and out striker and balo provides and does his own thing that could be deadly. I'm thinking along the lines of Alex and Trez. But less poachery.

But that is just a dream/theory the chances of it happening are slim to none.

Your right btw, if we did buy balo he'd be our main top striker. But I hope we have a great strike PARTNERSHIP in the future, I'm slightly jealous of the Demba's at Newcastke haha.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 05, 2012 9:21 am

Ok del Neri informed the media that he rejected Cassano,Dzeko,Diego. Conte Rejected Bastos,Vargas,Melo. and so on its not marotta its the coaches. Conte dislikes BAlotelli
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat May 05, 2012 9:51 am

Cassius_Case wrote:This is offtopic but the girl Rooney and allegedly balo slept with went to my school and was only maybe 1 or 2 years older than me lol.

Yeah I agree he is a mean striker and a 9 position would be ideal for him but I see loads of creativity flowing from him, I think he could play great as a second striker (after all he is young enough to pick it up) like ADP does. He's the type that can create and score I think so if we had say someone like Cavani next to him that is our out and out striker and balo provides and does his own thing that could be deadly. I'm thinking along the lines of Alex and Trez. But less poachery.

But that is just a dream/theory the chances of it happening are slim to none.

Your right btw, if we did buy balo he'd be our main top striker. But I hope we have a great strike PARTNERSHIP in the future, I'm slightly jealous of the Demba's at Newcastke haha.

lol what? thts crazy she must be a manchester whore Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat May 05, 2012 10:34 am

juve_gigi wrote:Balotelli is better than all of our forwards combined and people would reject him? Seriously? He is only 21 and already a top 5 talent in the world, I am sure Conte will reign him in. You do not reject a top 5 talent just because he has attitude. Totti has done far worse than Balotelli ever has, he spit on some guys face, but Balotelli is worse?

Marotta rejected Cassano and now look what he has done for Milan. If he didn't have a stroke Milan would have wrapped up the scudetto race months ago. With Balotelli we have a chance to compete with Milan when they are healthy and have Ibra, Pato and Cassano in the lineup, plus Robinho. Milan have 3 world class type players up front and we have none. If not Balotelli we better get Cavani, Jovetic, Giovinco, Higuain. We need at least two top strikers next year, an SS and a CF. Two from that list would suffice, but I wouldn't reject Balotelli if we had a chance at him. He would actually come at a cheaper price than Cavani or Higuain. I bet you we could get him for less than 25 million. At 20 million he would be a steal. And we could spend the excess on getting a top LB and SS.

Totally agree. I actually think that Conte may be the perfect manager to get him under control. I firmly believe he will turn himself around and I would prefer that Juve be the team he's playing with when that happens, not Milan.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 05, 2012 10:35 am

Juventude wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Balotelli is better than all of our forwards combined and people would reject him? Seriously? He is only 21 and already a top 5 talent in the world, I am sure Conte will reign him in. You do not reject a top 5 talent just because he has attitude. Totti has done far worse than Balotelli ever has, he spit on some guys face, but Balotelli is worse?

Marotta rejected Cassano and now look what he has done for Milan. If he didn't have a stroke Milan would have wrapped up the scudetto race months ago. With Balotelli we have a chance to compete with Milan when they are healthy and have Ibra, Pato and Cassano in the lineup, plus Robinho. Milan have 3 world class type players up front and we have none. If not Balotelli we better get Cavani, Jovetic, Giovinco, Higuain. We need at least two top strikers next year, an SS and a CF. Two from that list would suffice, but I wouldn't reject Balotelli if we had a chance at him. He would actually come at a cheaper price than Cavani or Higuain. I bet you we could get him for less than 25 million. At 20 million he would be a steal. And we could spend the excess on getting a top LB and SS.

Totally agree. I actually think that Conte may be the perfect manager to get him under control. I firmly believe he will turn himself around and I would prefer that Juve be the team he's playing with when that happens, not Milan.

Juventude u are one of the posters that I respect most here ( along with other ofc) I wanted to know ur opinion FALCAO or BALOTELLI ?

I choose FALCAO !!
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat May 05, 2012 10:46 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:

Juventude u are one of the posters that I respect most here ( along with other ofc) I wanted to know ur opinion FALCAO or BALOTELLI ?

I choose FALCAO !!

Balotelli hes younger and hes cheaper to get
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 05, 2012 11:13 am

juveman17 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:

I choose FALCAO !!

You do know that according to statistics that every 2 shots from Falcao is 1 goal ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat May 05, 2012 11:21 am

DeviAngel wrote:
juveman17 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:

I choose FALCAO !!

You do know that according to statistics that every 2 shots from Falcao is 1 goal ?
0_0 whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa then sign him now! Falcao for the win!
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat May 05, 2012 11:23 am

Balo is too risky, better options out there.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat May 05, 2012 11:36 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:Balo is too risky, better options out there.

Name them (just curious)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat May 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Luis el pistolon Suarez, Lavezzi, giroud :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat May 05, 2012 1:29 pm

I like Ballotelli but do you serious see him chasing the ball down and running his heart out for90 mins?

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat May 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Juventude wrote:

its no denying Balotelli is a great talent, but he is lazy, party familiar and a media attention whore.....

and if he were even to join us, his situation I can bet will end up like Elia, being a fringe player........

plus we all know if that were to happen he will not saddle in like Elia did and take whatever comes to him but just go around being the trouble maker he is.........

Mancini cannot handle him, I do not think Conte can do any better

p.s: there's a reason I was happy he didn't decide to play for Ghana, our NT play is about team work, Balo doesn't fit the bill.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat May 05, 2012 2:42 pm

inderbaby wrote:Luis el pistolon Suarez

though I love his play, I think character wise he and Balo are in the same race....

however about the SS position, I wouldn't say NO to a mega bid plus mega salary for

EL KUN AGUERO

perfect replacement and numero 10 for Del Boy...

Tevez won't be a bad option either.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat May 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Luca wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:Balo is too risky, better options out there.

Name them (just curious)
inderbaby wrote:Luis el pistolon Suarez, Lavezzi, giroud :shisha:
inderbaby wrote:I like Ballotelli but do you serious see him chasing the ball down and running his heart out for90 mins?

Along with what these guys said, off the top of my head I would much rather spend money on Higuain/Benzema, Cavani, Damiao.. i'd even promote Immobile before spending money on a player who is inconsistent, known to do stupid things, prone to red cards, and obviously going to ruin the best part of our team, the chemistry and style. He is not a hard working team player, and that's what we need. If you arent going to be that, then you better be consistent- which he is not.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat May 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Hell, I'd even take Torres before Balotelli.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 05, 2012 3:47 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Hell, I'd even take Torres before Balotelli.

hey hey I love torres he is top1 for me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat May 05, 2012 3:49 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Lol I know bro.

Also, Falcao or even Dzeko are better options than Balo. So many alternatives.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 05, 2012 4:15 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Lol I know bro.

Also, Falcao or even Dzeko are better options than Balo. So many alternatives.

----Torres---Falcao---Vucinic ---

WoW
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat May 05, 2012 7:16 pm

inderbaby wrote:Luis el pistolon Suarez, Lavezzi, giroud :shisha:

Suarez and Lavezzi are SS. Not strikers. Giroud has had ONE good season at age 25. Hes good but not even CLOSE to comparing with Balotellis talent.

Cavani, Falcao, Damiao are all excellent.
(Mind you - half the people here were dissing Damiao a few days ago when I was supporting him)

Theres no arguing Balotelli is an unpredictable character. Thats there for the whole world to see. But its a gamble thats probably worth taking (and I say probably because im not 100% convinced) given that he is a future world class level player if he gets his $hit together and I think Conte is the man for that - i truly do.

Cavani, Falcao, Damiao, Torres, Dzeko or Balotelli would all be very welcome.

Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next