*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

+18
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
Ganso
Katy Perry
federichzoller
Noonan22
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Valkyrja
Soul
the xcx
Chelsea786
Abramovich
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
fatman123
iNFINITY9910
Blue Barrett
Blue
Onyx
22 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer? - Page 8 Empty Re: *Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun May 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Maybe Sturridge should learn to pass first...

iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

*Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer? - Page 8 Empty Re: *Transfers special* What players should Chelsea sell and buy in the summer?

Post by Soul Sun May 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Well if Sturridge goes then there'd be no need to loan Lukaku IMO

We could rotate Lukaku & Torres up front. Hulk on one end and Ramires on the other! :dance:
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun May 27, 2012 4:47 pm

LOL Hazard never said he wants the no.10, he said he wants to play as the number 10 like behind the striker.

Kick wrote:David Silva will be given the No.10 before Hazard.

Silva has always been number.21, Aguero is most likely to get that number at City if Dzeko leaves.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun May 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Lukaku needs to go on loan he needs to play every week IMO, if Stoke are in for him then it's good tbh because he needs to learn how to use his body better etc and where else is better at that then Stoke?
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Barrettinator wrote:Apparently, as People are reporting, Sturridge will quit if Robbie gets the job. Playing time issues.

Left to me if I had to choose between keeping Sturridge and keeping Robbie, I'd keep Robbie in a heartbeat!

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2012/05/27/daniel-sturridge-set-to-quit-chelsea-if-roberto-di-matteo-gets-manager-s-job-but-petr-cech-will-stay-102039-23875661/

Doubt Sturridge would quit us IMO, he has just made the first team. But if I had to choose, it would probably be Robbie.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 12:22 am

Hot off the french press

L'Equipe claim Hazard will join Chelsea. He doesn't want City because of the Competition which only left United and Chelsea, and ifvthe report is to be believed, he chose us.

Also, English press (The Times, I think) say we have bought VDW for £8m.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 12:28 am

Kick wrote:Hot off the french press

L'Equipe claim Hazard will join Chelsea. He doesn't want City because of the Competition which only left United and Chelsea, and ifvthe report is to be believed, he chose us.

Also, English press (The Times, I think) say we have bought VDW for £8m.
Double :facepalm: for both deals. :brickwall:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue Mon May 28, 2012 3:46 am

We should buy Marouane Fellaini

Give David Luiz some competition affraid
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
BornBlueLiveBlueDieBlue
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 3:48 am

Fellaini would certainly be an improvement on RM16 and Ess.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 3:49 am

There were rumours that Meireles wanted to leave at the end of the season because of AVB's departure. Not sure if he still feels the same way. Would be great if we could sell him for the same price and get Fellaini though. Very Happy
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 3:51 am

Or just give him to everton for Fellaini.

I won't mind that plus we would troll those reds.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 3:54 am

Kick wrote:Or just give him to everton for Fellaini.

I won't mind that plus we would troll those reds.
Not sure he'd want to go to Everton though LOL. Not sure Everton would like the deal either.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 3:55 am

How about, Yossi + Raul + cash for Fellaini.

Trollololololololo.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 3:58 am

Kick wrote:How about, Yossi + Raul + cash for Fellaini.

Trollololololololo.
:lol!:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 4:00 am

If that ever happened I would laugh my rear off for months!

Won't though Sad
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 4:17 am

Don't think Moyes would be dumb enough to accept that LOL.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 4:28 am

No, maybe someone needs to wack him over the head so he does.

Anway, while on the subject of Mr. Yossi Benayoun. Should he stay or go? (not sure if I asked this already)

If you ignore his comments throughout the year I would be happy to keep him. Decent back up for LW/AM/RW and doesn't ask much. Very good tacticly too.

However, his comments mean most fans hate him or dislike him now. So I imagine he will be sold soon. Shame because I prefer him to FloMo. Then again I prefer Malaria to FloMo.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 4:31 am

No. Sell Yossi straight away. Don't want him at the Bridge! Evil or Very Mad
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 4:38 am

Figured as much.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon May 28, 2012 5:13 am

We should let him follow Bosingwa Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 6:22 am

Inbetween my exam revision I thought I would come up with my revamped changes for next season. (yes, I love doing these, Sue me)

Gks: no need for any changes here, Loan out Courtois to Ateltico again and keep the rest. loan or sell Taylor and Walker.

RB: Ivanovic is our starting RB no doubt but he needs a backup, the most likely player to fill that void at present is Van Der Wiel with Azpilicueta, Debuchy, Montoya and Inkoom other options. I am going to assume one of the first two joins. Ferreira will be third choice and may play 3 games.

CB: no need for any change here, Terry and Luiz as starters, Cahill as back up and Ivanovic as fourth. loan out the rest or keep them in the youth ranks.

LB: we have Ash and Berty, that is all we need. any rumours about our LB's will be wrong. Loan out PVA somewhere he will get gametime.

CM/DM: Lampard and Mikel will remain our starters next season. Oriol, Ramires and Raul will be our backups unless we pull a Benayoun on Meireles. Essien is also here incase of injury but I imagine McEachran will go on loan unless he learns how to defend over the summer. This area is lacking creativity so I personally would buy Joe Allen or try and loan in Sahin. if that fails, bring in one of Witsel or Fellaini, for the sweet sweet 'Fro's.

AM;: probably our most Baron area. Mata is our only well known AM with Marin or Meireles as the only decent backups (Lampard is too old to play here IMO). If we end up losing Mata through injury I suggest we go back to 4-3-3. Sell Benayoun.

Wing: The area we desperately need players, the only decent winger we have in the 4-2-3-1 is Ramires. He will start there next season too I think. That leaves one starting spot up for grabs. I personally don't care if it is Hulk or Hazard who fills it, just as long as it is one of those two. Gaitian or Levezzi are other options. We then have the Back ups of FloMo, Marin and Sturridge. De Bruyne and Kakuta are possibles to stay but I think both will go on loan again.

CF: Torres and Sturridge will be our main men next year. Lukaku to go on loan and Hulk to be a backup if we buy him. Outside bet of us buying another CF but I don't see it happening.

Squad:
Gk; Cech, Hilario, Turnbull
RB: Ivanovic, VDW/Azpilicueta, Ferreira
CB: Terry, Luiz, Cahill, Ivanovic
LB: Cole, Bertrand, Ferreira
DM/CM: Lampard, Mikel, Romeu, Meireles/Allen/Fellaini, Ramires, Essien
AM: Mata, Marin, Meireles
Wing: Ramires, Hulk/Hazard, Marin, Malouda, Sturridge
CF: Torres, Sturridge, Hulk*

*if we buy him.

Starting XI:
Cech
Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole
Mikel Lampard
Hulk Mata Ramires
Torres

Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon May 28, 2012 7:45 am

I completely agree with the formation you mentioned kick. I hate the transfer window, everything goes so slowly
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon May 28, 2012 9:14 am

Yes, I wish it was like a week long so all of the transfers happened at once.

Then maybe one week after preseason.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon May 28, 2012 11:52 am

Did anyone see Denmark vs Brazil? Hulk just owned them.. he is like a more clinical, built and technically advanced version of Sturridge tbh.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon May 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Eden Hazard on Twitter:

Good afternoon guys. I made up my mind. See you later. Thanks

HE'S FINALLY DECIDED, HE'S GONNA HAVE SALAD FOR LUNCH
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon May 28, 2012 12:13 pm

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1080355/lille's-eden-hazard:-i've-made-up-my-mind?cc=4716

Saha says he is off to Chelsea..
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum