billy_gr
svt
The Sanchez
CBarca
BarcaKizz
41 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

UCL 2nd Leg: Barcelona v Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: UCL 2nd Leg: Barcelona v Chelsea

Post by alexjanosik Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Unbelievable.A couple of losses and most of you have adopted a defeatist attitude.
Playing the B team :facepalm:
We are still the best team on the planet and I am confident we will win comfortably and progress.
Just need to finish our chances.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UCL 2nd Leg: Barcelona v Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: UCL 2nd Leg: Barcelona v Chelsea

Post by free_cat Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Just came in to update the Barça highlights and say that I will be at the stadium. Hope I can deliver my talisman effect and we progress.
If we lose, I won't be coming probably until the summer, so regards to all of you in case we lose.

I hope Pep plays a normal set up for once.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:06 pm

matpol wrote:Chelsea will go through. 2-1, Valdes to cost us a goal again. We will play 3-4-3 with a lot of fakes 9, 10, 4, no. 1 etc. etc

If we want to go through:

VV
Alves Pique Puyol Adriano
Xavi Busquets Iniesta
Messi Alexis Cuenca

Messi on the right wing with Alves, Alexis as No. 9 (as he can't dribble but is a good finisher), Cuenca on the left as I don't see Pedro producing anything good with a garbage form he has. It will be 3-4-3 though with Cesc in the middle and Iniesta on the LW.

How do you know Pedro is in garbage form if he has barely played for 2 weeks?

Pedro should start and would shame you all.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:06 pm

alexjanosik wrote:Unbelievable.A couple of losses and most of you have adopted a defeatist attitude.
We are still the best team on the planet and I am confident we will win comfortably and progress.

Well history tends to disagree with you, Barca has a hard time breaking anti-football teams. First it was:

-Rangers a couple of years ago at Ibrox (2008)
-Chelsea at Camp Nou and SB (2009)
-Inter with 10 men at Camp Nou. (2010)
-Milan at San Siro and Camp Nou (where Barca got a helping hand from the ref for a second penalty which never was) (2011)
-Chelsea at SB. (2011)

People think it was Hiddink who first introduced the anti-football tactic against this Barca team, when in reality it was employed successfully by Rangers just a year before at Ibrox.

Oh, there is also a strong possibilty that Chelsea will again score with their single counter-attack given the extreme slowness of both the Barca midfield and defence.

You still confident?

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:Unbelievable.A couple of losses and most of you have adopted a defeatist attitude.

Well history tends to disagree with you, Barca has a hard time breaking anti-football teams. First it was:

-Milan at San Siro and Camp Nou (where Barca got a helping hand from the ref for a second penalty which never was) (2011)
-Chelsea at SB. (2011)

People think it was Hiddink who first introduced the anti-football tactic against this Barca team, when in reality it was employed successfully by Rangers just a year before at Ibrox.

Oh, there is also a strong possibilty that Chelsea will again score with their single counter-attack given the extreme slowness of both the Barca midfield and defence.

You still confident?

We would have won by 3 or 4 goals last week against Chelsea if not for atrocious finishing.So Chelsea's PTB tactics didnt work.Our finishing let us down.
And yes,I am supremely confident just as I am confident before any of our games.I predict a 4-0 win.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:

-Chelsea at SB. (2011)

You still confident?

Somewhat true, but not entirely. You forgot to mention other teams who parked the buss and got spanked in the ass, including the RM of last year, not just small teams.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:22 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
Brady2Moss wrote:

-Chelsea at SB. (2011)

You still confident?

We would have won by 3 or 4 goals last week against Chelsea if not for atrocious finishing.So Chelsea's PTB tactics didnt work.Our finishing let us down.
And yes,I am supremely confident just as I am confident before any of our games.I predict a 4-0 win.

If Barca never had that second dubious penalty called for against Milan, would they have won?
If Arsenal never had Van Persie sent off, would Barca have won?

"What if". Laughing

Bottomline, Barca did not win, Chelsea did. What makes you think it won't happen again?

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Way to ignore all the teams we beat that parked the bus lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:
Brady2Moss wrote:

-Chelsea at SB. (2011)

You still confident?

If Barca never had that second dubious penalty called for against Milan, would they have won?
If Arsenal never had Van Persie sent off, would Barca have won?

"What if". Laughing

Bottomline, Barca did not win, Chelsea did. What makes you think it won't happen again?

Do me a favor.go watch the match again.Chelsea were completely and utterly outplayed.
99 times out of 100 we would have won comfortably.it was just one of those days.A once in a blue moon day.
Wont happen again.We will progress.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:36 pm

eelir wrote:Somewhat true, but not entirely. You forgot to mention other teams who parked the buss and got spanked in the ass, including the RM of last year, not just small teams.

Of course, it's not entirely true, but the stats are certainly on my side...Barca struggles against bus-parking teams (esp those who have quick forwards).

If Chelsea does score, which i'm pretty sure they will, then it's pretty much lights out Barca.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:42 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
Do me a favor.go watch the match again.Chelsea were completely and utterly outplayed.
99 times out of 100 we would have won comfortably.it was just one of those days.A once in a blue moon day.

At the end of the day, what only matters is the number on the SCOREBOARD. Razz

People were saying that there no way Barca would lose twice in a row....look what happened? You should know this by now, the only thing that guaranteed in life is death!

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:42 pm

The Franchise wrote:Way to ignore all the teams we beat that parked the bus lol

name them.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Really?

I mean, how about Chelsea in 09? Or the Supercup vs Shakhtar? Or the CWC vs Estuidentes? Or when Inter tried it in the group stages?

Or how about the many La Liga teams who did it like Levante, pre Bielsa Bilbao ect? Or the various CL teams who tried it, like Copenhagen, Rubin Kazan 2nd time around, Panathankios ect?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:17 pm

The Franchise wrote:Really?

I mean, how about Chelsea in 09?

ended a draw, with Barca having one shot on goal the whole freaking match. Talk about difficulty.

Or the Supercup vs Shakhtar?

anomaly...besides Shakhtar ain't built for anti-football.

Or the CWC vs Estuidentes?

irrelevant trophy.

Or when Inter tried it in the group stages?

Why couldn't Barca replicate that in the semi-final against a 10 men Inter? Goes to show Inter didn't really put much effort in the group stages, but when it mattered the most they rose to the occasion. Unfortunately, Could not say the same about Barca.

Or how about the many La Liga teams who did it like Levante, pre Bielsa Bilbao ect? Or the various CL teams who tried it, like Copenhagen, Rubin Kazan 2nd time around, Panathankios ect?

Levante only lost due to controversial penalty, but their tactics were spot on.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jontsu Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:33 pm

I expect Messi will release the hell :vagi:
jontsu
jontsu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:34 pm

What happened to us struggling lol

Whatever man, you got your mind made up regardless of evidence and just making every possible excuse for them teams.

Levante lost 5-0 btw
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Guys Why are u bothering with this brady2moss guy.He's a troll.Im surprised his warning level is still 100%.Im 100% sure we have a good chance that we come out of this match victorious.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:03 pm

The Franchise wrote:What happened to us struggling lol

Whatever man, you got your mind made up regardless of evidence and just making every possible excuse for them teams.

Levante lost 5-0 btw

So, Barca does not struggle against bus-parking teams? Uhmm, ok.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:20 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't feel confident at all for this leg either. The pressure on the team must be huge. Plus, I bet they must be pretty tired by now and they will not get that much rest by Tuesday. All I can say is that I hope for the best, but I expect the worst.

Very valid points. My feelings are ditto. As they say - "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:24 pm

No, we dont.

We struggle against some teams, and we dont vs others.

No need to bunch everyone together.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Okay i think we could see this line-up;

Valdes
Alves Pique Puyol
Busquets
Xavi Messi Iniesta
Cuenca Alexis Pedro

Guardiola played a similiar line-up against Getafe, with Masche and Adriano for Alves and Pique)..

Knowing that Chelsea will play 9-0-1 (Drogba)..
Pique and Puyol , should be enough to stop Drogba.. We just need to score an early goal.. In 2nd half if we score the 2 goals we need, we can switch to a normal 4-3-3, Adriano for Cuenca (example)..

2 players on the wing (Pedro and Cuenca to stretch Chelsea's defence).. Alexis as a CF with Pedro, trying to get behind Chelsea's defence, through balls from Xavi Messi and Iniesta.. Messi and Iniesta can use their dribbling skills starting from the midfield to open spaces in Chelsea defence.. I'm sure we will have enough chances, just hope that Alexis, Pedro and Messi finish them this time..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Khaled wrote:Okay i think we could see this line-up;

Valdes
Alves Pique Puyol
Busquets
Xavi Messi Iniesta
Cuenca Alexis Pedro

Guardiola played a similiar line-up against Getafe, with Masche and Adriano for Alves and Pique)..

Pique and Puyol , should be enough to stop Drogba.. We just need to score an early goal.. In 2nd half if we score the 2 goals we need, we can switch to a normal 4-3-3, Adriano for Cuenca (example)..

2 players on the wing (Pedro and Cuenca to stretch Chelsea's defence).. Alexis as a CF with Pedro, trying to get behind Chelsea's defence, through balls from Xavi Messi and Iniesta.. Messi and Iniesta can use their dribbling skills starting from the midfield to open spaces in Chelsea defence.. I'm sure we will have enough chances, just hope that Alexis, Pedro and Messi finish them this time..

I agree.

I know some people will say if too offensive and we risk a counter attack, which ends the game.

However, there is no point wasting time trying to get a goal without enough forwards.

We wasted many 1st halfs not being aggressive and then changing, leaving just 45 minutes to do the job.

I dont think Pep will do this though. I think more likely, Cesc for Cuenca, Alexis right, Messi down the middle with Cesc.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:
eelir wrote:Somewhat true, but not entirely. You forgot to mention other teams who parked the buss and got spanked in the ass, including the RM of last year, not just small teams.

Of course, it's not entirely true, but the stats are certainly on my side...Barca struggles against bus-parking teams (esp those who have quick forwards).

If Chelsea does score, which i'm pretty sure they will, then it's pretty much lights out Barca.

Struggle as in general, is a strong word, more as have difficulties. Trophies we won are on my side. Each time we won these trophies we had to hammer at least a couple of such teams in European level and many more in La Liga.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Guardiola on Messi: "Leo had a gastric issue, called the doctor and didn't train yesterday. But now he is OK.'
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:

At the end of the day, what only matters is the number on the SCOREBOARD. Razz

People were saying that there no way Barca would lose twice in a row....look what happened? You should know this by now, the only thing that guaranteed in life is death!

We play and beat park ythebus teams week in week out wtf lool....

The Franchise wrote:
Khaled wrote:Okay i think we could see this line-up;

Valdes
Alves Pique Puyol
Busquets
Xavi Messi Iniesta
Cuenca Alexis Pedro

I agree.

I know some people will say if too offensive and we risk a counter attack, which ends the game.

However, there is no point wasting time trying to get a goal without enough forwards.

We wasted many 1st halfs not being aggressive and then changing, leaving just 45 minutes to do the job.

I dont think Pep will do this though. I think more likely, Cesc for Cuenca, Alexis right, Messi down the middle with Cesc.

Agree with the above....we should take more risks and just attack a lot more than first leg. our 2 CBs just need to not bunch up again then its enough to deal eith Drogba. Adriano should be high up left more, or make a lot of runs forwards than he did. Everyone should make more runs and movement like we used to do, we havent done that enough in the last 2 games, due to opposition setup but also by ourselves not upping it....

And attack from first miunte and just let rip! LOoool! We need to attack non stop and just score afew but we play possession, since there is always the rik of needing 3 gols....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:33 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:

We play and beat park ythebus teams week in week out wtf lool....

Notsureifserious.jpg

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next