billy_gr
svt
The Sanchez
CBarca
BarcaKizz
41 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

UCL 2nd Leg: Barcelona v Chelsea - Page 6 Empty Re: UCL 2nd Leg: Barcelona v Chelsea

Post by DV7 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:15 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
DV7 wrote:Pep has lost it. He took out Cuenca who was one of the better players on the pitch...

He needs a goal, so who does he bring on? Yeah ladies and gentlemen, nobody else than Holy Keita...

We couldnt penetrate through the middle, use the wings for gods sake. But no, force yourselves through the middle.

There is no time left, but we kept playing sideways... And across tje whole game the ball was moved sooooo slowly.

Chelsea were so lucky. And the players have only themselves to blame, you cant go through if you miss so many chances...

And another thing. We should start doing the same as Inter and Chelsea did. If you lead, then stop the ultra-attack-mode. Move the defenders back and keep the ball. Dont go forward if the plane is parked.

Tello on was just as bad...especially after the Real game showing...

Yeah, dont know why he brought on Tello... He only does 1 thing. Wonder why, a guy with his speed, and pretty good ballcontrol is fuking incapable of cutting inside. Whats the problem???????

He had Pedro and Thiago on the bench who should have been subbed in instead. But no, Keita must play. -.-

But the biggest misstake with the subs was taking Cuenca out.

Pep is retarded.

DV7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

UCL 2nd Leg: Barcelona v Chelsea - Page 6 Empty Re: UCL 2nd Leg: Barcelona v Chelsea

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Did ya'll see the Ramires goal? Told ya'll that something needs to be done on counter-attacks, because Busquets and Puyol are both equally slow. Nearly every counter-attack this season has been a goal against Barca...hope Pep actually brings in a quick tall CB.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Barca has too many midfielders is also the fault imo, they are missing natural goalscorers imo. I was right when I said that pep should have loaned someone to replace Villa, now look what has happenend.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Well who would have thought that almost 30 mil ALexis will spend every second week injured? Who would have known that Pedro will actually not rediscover his last seasons form? And for la liga Cuenca and Tello were not so bad.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm

kiranr wrote:Sad

I loved the fans at the Camp Nou today. Awesome support showed by them to the team right through till the end and after too.

Yes that was the saving grace. Barca fans have been accused of being fair weather fans in the past but tonight we showed that we have not forgotten our gratitude to the team for what they have given us in the last four years or so.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 pm

eelir wrote:lacking morale.

I think at 2-0 the team got a much needed morale booster but since it soon changed to 2-1 they lost heart once again.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Looking at the season as a whole almost every one of our key players have been at least a little below their best - Valdes, Puyol, Pique, D.Alves, Iniesta, Messi, even Xavi, etc. For some we could say playing out of position and having to adapt to unsuitable tactics made it difficult for them but really we win together and we lose together. Blame is for everyone to accept just like credit should be for all to share in times of victory.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:38 pm

eelir wrote:Who would have known that Pedro will actually not rediscover his last seasons form?

Perhaps Pep has been a little too harsh with Pedro. Does he really deserve to be behind both Cuenca and Tello in the pecking order? Does Tello deserve to come on ahead of him in spite of what happened at El Classico?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:41 pm

I also think trying to accommodate Fabregas into the team has actually messed up the chemistry. Oh, plus Barca needs another established goal threat to share the burden with Messi.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Wasn't able to see the game.

Shocked at the score.

I can't begin to talk about the recent events that have happened, but Barcelona's failure to achieve success the past week has really, really killed me. I'm spoiled, I guess, but anyone would be sad to see the CL and La Liga lost.

Pile that on top of everything else and I've probably endured one of my worst weeks ever. Terrible. Ugh.

There's always next season, I guess.

Forever Barca in my heart <3
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by vicentec Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Looks like Fabregas brought his Arsenal luck with him to Barca. Damn, instead of chasing Fab and dealing with the Arsene Wenger jilted lover crap for about a year, we shoulda just bought Ozil and made him Xavi's understudy.

Yeah, it sucks, but better luck next season.

I hope Bayern Munich beats Madrid tomorrow. I don't want to have to see Mou's smug mug on every football program until the CL Final.

vicentec
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:22 pm

UCL 2nd Leg: Barcelona v Chelsea - Page 6 552025_10150860343388060_627673059_11909220_1396023511_n
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:24 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:UCL 2nd Leg: Barcelona v Chelsea - Page 6 552025_10150860343388060_627673059_11909220_1396023511_n
Yes and no. Final is never a game where you are forced to go all weapons out to go for a win. Every manager chooses to play composed and relaxed football rather than being ballsy or nice to watch.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:26 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Funny but wrong.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Barcelona vs Man U. both times I thought they were ballsy and nice to watch.

Especially in 09' missing several key players/ playing players out of position.

Meme made me laugh though. It would be interesting to see how the teams will react, if they were both in the final.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:28 pm

CBarca wrote:Barcelona vs Man U. both times I thought they were ballsy and nice to watch.

Meme made me laugh though. It would be interesting to see how the teams will react, if they were both in the final.
You can only remember 2009?..Go way back, its been known for ages.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Nameless wrote:
CBarca wrote:Barcelona vs Man U. both times I thought they were ballsy and nice to watch.

I was just bringing up an example, dude, of how I thought Barcelona played ballsy/ attractive football in both finals, especially in 09. I'm not disagreeing with your point that managers play calmly and relaxed. I never said that :/

And considering I'm 15 and have only REALLY (by that I mean watching weekly) been following football for 5 years, so it is true my memory does not go back too far.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:11 am

We played well then when 209 minutes to go we lost hope. Fabregas improved from first leg and was the person who creatd most of the chances and well when he came off well the players knew it was over. every time Messi was looking for an opportunity he will look to Fabregas and hope he reads his mind and makes the pass but Kieta didn't. Shame really... Last 20 minutes,we just couldn't get past them. We knew crosses weren't going to do much good with 10 Chelsea players in the box and we kept on passing back for one of the midfielders to have a long distance shot... Well they didn't and well chances didn't come when we needed it most.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:12 am

CBarca wrote:
Nameless wrote:

I was just bringing up an example, dude, of how I thought Barcelona played ballsy/ attractive football in both finals, especially in 09. I'm not disagreeing with your point that managers play calmly and relaxed. I never said that :/

And considering I'm 15 and have only REALLY (by that I mean watching weekly) been following football for 5 years, so it is true my memory does not go back too far.
no problem, mate Thumbs up
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:15 am

Barilete.

Well Chelsea have no choice lol, their entire defense is suspended or injured.

Real Madrid is a club that has always cultivated attacking football, if Ozil and Benzema both start it's pretty obvious that we will attack.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:18 am

Well they first need to win mate, which looks unlikely in my eyes...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:21 am

I still cant believe it..
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:42 am

JAY-Z wrote:I still cant believe it..

I saw this coming long before the first semi-final match against Chelsea, and actually tried to "warn" others, only to be accused of being a troll. Barca haven't won against Chelsea in the last 8 CL matches, that says a lot, really. :facepalm:

Barca's possession football has been masking their own weaknesses for a while now, but as life dictates, all things will eventually be brought into the light. Ain't it strange that both Milan and Chelsea on two seperate occasions, all scored with their single attacks? That ought to tell you something about the quality of Barca's backline including the goal-keeper.

Last edited by Brady2Moss on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:43 am

OK. We get the point buddy, no need to rub it in here...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:44 am

BarcaKizz wrote:OK. We get the point buddy, no need to rub it in here...

just trying to make sure nobody accuses me of being a troll...no harm done. Very Happy

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:46 am

I've said this a couple times.

But Pedro is one of the most elements of your attack.I don't know what happened, whether Pep felt Sanchez could replace him , or Cuenca and Tello offered more, he was plain wrong to not start the guy who has showed up in every big game you guys played last year.

I mean.

It's inexcusable.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next