billy_gr
svt
The Sanchez
CBarca
BarcaKizz
41 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

UCL 2nd Leg: Barcelona v Chelsea - Page 5 Empty Re: UCL 2nd Leg: Barcelona v Chelsea

Post by eelir Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:35 pm

*bleep* it. I aint watching anymore, cant stand it.

eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UCL 2nd Leg: Barcelona v Chelsea - Page 5 Empty Re: UCL 2nd Leg: Barcelona v Chelsea

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Not to say I told ya'll so...but I told ya'll so. Hope next time, some of you could actually discuss stuff without such bias.

Oh and Tello plus Keita was the most useless substitutions as I have ever seen. :facepalm:

Last edited by Brady2Moss on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:38 pm

I am devastated
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:40 pm

eelir wrote:Now against all the odds Torres scores.

I am getting good at this.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mowgli Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Its time for a fresh start. We aren't use to losing for the last season so it hurts even more. But next season, no excuses. Congrats to chelsea, congrats to Drogba (who is a legend) and congrats to torres. But we need to pick it up again.

mowgli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mowgli Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:41 pm

aaaargh

mowgli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Brady, we have always had problems with Chelsea. Parking the buss is not a problem when we actually take chances. It is our attack that has sucked big time this year. Messidependencia.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:42 pm

This loss is squarely on the shoulders of Pep & Number 10.

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:43 pm

On the other hand, this meltdown is actually good for Barcelona. It will allow them to address the problems that lie with Barcelona, which are:

-Puyol needs to retire or go on the bench..too damn slow on counter attacks.
-Tello is not Bacra material, so is Keita.
- need plan B
-need a striker.
-need tall CB
-need left back

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:44 pm

Broken right now. Never seen a team lose that should have won so easily
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:46 pm

eelir wrote:Brady, we have always had problems with Chelsea. Parking the buss is not a problem when we actually take chances. It is our attack that has sucked big time this year. Messidependencia.

No.

Barcelona has problems with bus parking teams. Barca have not won the last 7 matches against Chelsea in the CL...says it all really.

I knew it, that's why im not bummed, plus being a Pats fan helps. :facepalm:

Last edited by Brady2Moss on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:47 pm

For *bleep* sake. I'm at a loss of words. We *bleep* this up. We just *bleep* this up. Chelsea was absolute shit and we still *bleep* it up. Why the *bleep* Keita? He was completely useless. Keita GTFO. And what will this mean for Pep? Will he leave us now? Is this why he refrained from saying anything about signing a new contract? I'm afraid it is.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 pm

Hete BLKSM wrote:For *bleep* sake. I'm at a loss of words. We *bleep* this up. We just *bleep* this up. Chelsea was absolute shit and we still *bleep* it up. Why the *bleep* Keita? He was completely useless. Keita GTFO. And what will this mean for Pep? Will he leave us now? Is this why he refrained from saying anything about signing a new contract? I'm afraid it is.

Don't put the blame on Keita..put it on Pep.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 pm

I really do not get why dont we take more distance shots in such cases? Walking the ball is cool and efective but once in a while shooting from distance takes the defenders out of that tight formation to actually block that shot. Teams know we wont shoot so they tighten up even more.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mowgli Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:51 pm

I want Pep to stay. I really hope he does. A new manager wouldnt be apporved by the players either it seems.

mowgli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Best option for replacement would be Bielsa. Hope it doesn't come to that.

And Brady, Keita was complete shit so yes I can be pissed at him for not performing at even a decent standard. I've already expressed my surprise about him getting time on the pitch so I know who put him up there. I clearly do not agree with this decision.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Man.... understably, its silene in here lool! ITs just too depresssing....

Looking back at the game, it was just so strange....I mean certane events... but tbh, overall this season, we were just not as cpmplete as in the past few years, partly injuries but also largely becos of ourselves...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:57 pm

At the comments above, thats why I think Pep needs to cahnge some of his ideals....be more adaptable, like Fergie perhaps for example....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Sad

I loved the fans at the Camp Nou today. Awesome support showed by them to the team right through till the end and after too.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DV7 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Pep has lost it. He took out Cuenca who was one of the better players on the pitch...

He needs a goal, so who does he bring on? Yeah ladies and gentlemen, nobody else than Holy Keita...

We couldnt penetrate through the middle, use the wings for gods sake. But no, force yourselves through the middle.

There is no time left, but we kept playing sideways... And across tje whole game the ball was moved sooooo slowly.

Chelsea were so lucky. And the players have only themselves to blame, you cant go through if you miss so many chances...

And another thing. We should start doing the same as Inter and Chelsea did. If you lead, then stop the ultra-attack-mode. Move the defenders back and keep the ball. Dont go forward if the plane is parked.
DV7
DV7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:07 pm

you cant win always, even if the odds are favoring barcelona. Football is just like that, not the best team always wins, its taking your chances when it matters. Ive lost some important games before, even tho we were clearly more superior side.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Well actually I blame Pep pretty much far all these matches, especially not taking of Tello vs RM. The loss with RM got us good, as the players got tired (Messi was way tired tonight) and lacking morale. He brings Keita in???

Well, I hope this makes him question his decisions over these games.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:10 pm

DV7 wrote:Pep has lost it. He took out Cuenca who was one of the better players on the pitch...

He needs a goal, so who does he bring on? Yeah ladies and gentlemen, nobody else than Holy Keita...

We couldnt penetrate through the middle, use the wings for gods sake. But no, force yourselves through the middle.

There is no time left, but we kept playing sideways... And across tje whole game the ball was moved sooooo slowly.

Chelsea were so lucky. And the players have only themselves to blame, you cant go through if you miss so many chances...

And another thing. We should start doing the same as Inter and Chelsea did. If you lead, then stop the ultra-attack-mode. Move the defenders back and keep the ball. Dont go forward if the plane is parked.

Tello on was just as bad...especially after the Real game showing...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:12 pm

eelir wrote:Well actually I blame Pep pretty much far all these matches, especially not taking of Tello vs RM. The loss with RM got us good, as the players got tired (Messi was way tired tonight) and lacking morale. He brings Keita in???

Well, I hope this makes him question his decisions over these games.
Nah, its not like Pep had much of a choice to turn the game around, considering barcas depth. Peps subs did cost the game, Il admit. Please, dont ban me now.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Well i do not get your comment, seams a bit ambiguous. Care to explain?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DV7 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:15 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
DV7 wrote:Pep has lost it. He took out Cuenca who was one of the better players on the pitch...

Tello on was just as bad...especially after the Real game showing...

Yeah, dont know why he brought on Tello... He only does 1 thing. Wonder why, a guy with his speed, and pretty good ballcontrol is fuking incapable of cutting inside. Whats the problem???????

He had Pedro and Thiago on the bench who should have been subbed in instead. But no, Keita must play. -.-

But the biggest misstake with the subs was taking Cuenca out.

Pep is retarded.
DV7
DV7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum