BarrileteCosmico
billy_gr
The Franchise
52 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Cesc Fabregas - The Lost Lamb - Page 13 Empty Re: Cesc Fabregas - The Lost Lamb

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:23 am

Who cares about Judas anyway. Not our player anymore. Never fit the profile of a player we needed. Anybody with the slightest clue could have told you that.

He fits the EPL well. Glad to see an end of people moaning about us not "using him properly".

BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:48 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't remember struggling against City at all. IIRC we had that game under our control. In fact it was in that game that the 4 midfielder system worked so well Martino didn't go back to the standard 433 until it was too late.

I may not be remembering correctly but you barely created any chance against City and if it wasn't for Demichelis's blunder you were pretty toothless.

The Franchise wrote:Because teams like Burnley leaves spaces everywhere Dany, they lack the organisation and in some cases fundamental gameplan.

As for the teams you mentioned in relation to Barca, Chelsea is the only team I can think of. City did nothing, we controlled the game. Celtic did well too but look how many times we played them...if you play any defensive minded team often, it will get harder as they figure out more. Man Utd struggled with Celtic some years ago, it wasnt really a reflection on them either.

Lets see what Cesc will do vs the best teams because going all the way back to his later Arsenal days thats where he struggled the most. I think Chelsea will play a 3 man midfield so he wont be a 10, therefore he will see best how he navigates the pressure and most importantly how he controls games.

Dont think anyone is saying he cant do well for Chelsea, I am quite sure he will...but noone said otherwise. All that was said was that he could never do it for Barca, which in the end is all I really care about.

Yes I think we should wait to see how he will perform against big teams. But I am quite hopeful he will be better utilised and more influential against big teams than he was at Barça.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:09 pm

danyjr wrote:I may not be remembering correctly but you barely created any chance against City and if it wasn't for Demichelis's blunder you were pretty toothless.

so basically you are basing your opinion on 45 minute out of 180?

It was quite an "easy" game for Barca against them. I mean, with a better ref we would have won by an aggregate score of 7-1, seeing as we had 2 wrongly disallowed goals, and should have had 2 penalties(clichy handball and foul on Messi). Maybe the penalty that we got shouldn't have been  and they should have had a penalty aswell, but the goal that they scored should have been disallowed as Lescott was blocking valdes view of the bal while being offside..

Regarding Fabregas. You should remember that we tried to play him in every position and that for the first 3 months, he tended to play quite well. It was from January til the end of the season that he started to decline, exactly when the most important part of the season starts. So, who knows. He might do the samething for Chelsea..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:22 pm

harhar11 wrote:so basically you are basing your opinion on 45 minute out of 180?

The first 45 minutes at Etihad was the only period when both teams were on equal terms and City were the more dangerous team. That is up until Demichelis's dismissal and Barcelona going a goal up. It was all going to be downhill from then for City because the game plan had to change at that point.

Second leg obviously City were in an awful position, going to Camp Nou having lost 0-2 at home. They couldn't play their game given the circumstances.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:05 pm

danyjr wrote:
harhar11 wrote:so basically you are basing your opinion on 45 minute out of 180?

The first 45 minutes at Etihad was the only period when both teams were on equal terms and City were the more dangerous team. That is up until Demichelis's dismissal and Barcelona going a goal up. It was all going to be downhill from then for City because the game plan had to change at that point.

Second leg obviously City were in an awful position, going to Camp Nou having lost 0-2 at home. They couldn't play their game given the circumstances.

The more dangerous team? Can't say that I recall them creating any chances. Atleast barca created the penalty shout from Clichy's handball and Messi's one on one, in which Demichelis was sent off.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Lock the thread already or chance the title The Flop.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:30 am

Yes boss, Ill get right on that Rolling Eyes

Just dont read it if you dont want to. Clearly some want to have some discussion, or wanted to.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:28 pm

ALBERTO RUBIO. LONDON 12/22/2014
PrintSend
Radio MARCA travelled to London to interview Cesc Fàbregas and see his views on Chelsea and Barcelona.

Mourinho: "Mourinho adapts to the players he has. What makes him so great as a coach is that he adapts to any situation and his teams can play in many different ways. It's a very intelligent way of managing".

Mou at Barça?: I'd say that Barça have a style that he has already experienced and understands perfectly. We play a very similar game: we want to be the protagonists, have possession and look to score. We may have a different system, but the philosophy is similar".

And if Mourinho went out to sign Messi?: "I wish! Why not? I'd love that to happen. I'd be all for it. As a Barça man, I believe that Messi deserves to retire at Barça for all that he has given the club. He is a legend that has changed Barça history. But, as his teammate and friend, without doubt I'd love to have Leo by my side. This season Barça are Messi and ten others. Messi has saved his team on many occasions".

Real, Champions League favourites: "Real have started well, but football is all about dynamics. They started by losing the Supercopa and hemorrhaging points in the league. Everyone said that after the exits of Xabi Alonso and Di María, it'd be a tough season for them, and then look what happened

Read more: Cesc Fàbregas: "I would love Chelsea to sign Messi" - MARCA.com (English version)
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:47 pm

i wish to see Messi in EPL but chelsea !!! but under Mou!!! may be in City since City and Chelsea are the only capable of buying him...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:18 pm

If he goes he'll go to Chelsea, Adidas will make sure of it and his and Cesc girls are like BBF type of thing and his son and Cesc daughter get a long as well.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13