Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

+12
ToEy
FennecFox7
BarrileteCosmico
messixaviesta
Great Leader Sprucenuce
The Franchise
windkick
Mr Nick09
BarcaKizz
matpol
Albiceleste
ChollaVille
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by ChollaVille Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:32 am

Name: Francesc Fàbregas i Soler
Nickname: Cesc
Born: 4 may 1987 (age 24)
Nation: Spain
Hight: 175 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Club: Arsenal (C)
Contract Expires: 2015.
Release clause: ???
Transfermarkt worth: €55M


Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Bb707f437a693014ad77ca2b8f496bb0

Statistics:
In 303 games he scored 57 goals. In lst five seasons he has most assists in Top 5 League - 60 assists, career total is 100 assists.

Features:
Fàbregas functions mostly as a playmaker and his main asset is his passing range. He has vision, crativity and good ball control. His shot is good and he can take set-pieces. As some people like to say, he has Barca's DNA. Fabregas was grown in Barca's youth system.

Conclusion:
for sure he can adapt in our system, Barca was his first team, he has lot of friends here, players wanna to see him here, and afcorse he speaks Spanish. But... where would he play? He is on bench in Spaint NT becouse of Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets, he can not play better than Busi on CDM position, he is not better than Xavi and Inista, Iniesta's on wing will not happen, and after al of that... we have Thiago, Keita and Afellay on the bench.

Money:
Last year Barca offered €45M, Arsenal did not accept (official statemant on fcbarceona.com). This season Arsenal wanna €45M but Barca is not going to pay so much money. Fabregas had chance last year to buyout his cntract (FIFA rule) but he did not wanna to do that, and he never said that he wanna to leave Arsenal. Fabregas saga continues.

Video:







ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 806
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:42 am

There's nothing I would like more than to see Fabregas playing at Barcelona once more, unfortunately theres no room for him Sad Sad

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by matpol Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:28 pm

I think it's not the right time to sign Cesc. He will cost a lot, and at the moment we have other positions to strenghten than midfield. Striker or CB, not Cesc. IMO Cesc should stay at Arsenal this season and in 2011-12 we can asses if Thiago make progress and then after the end of 11-12 season make decision if we are signing Cesc or no. With our board obsession for Cesc we will probably waste all summer on this saga.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1321
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:There's nothing I would like more than to see Fabregas playing at Barcelona once more, unfortunately theres no room for him Sad Sad

A great post. Some of us are way too harsh on Fabregas. I don't think there is enough room for him either, but on non-football levels I think it would be nice for him to play for Barcelona again. He deserves it.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:46 pm

http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/2011/futbol-cesc-fabregas-arsenal-rechaza-oferta-barcelona-20110623-80484.html
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by windkick Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:53 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:http://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/2011/futbol-cesc-fabregas-arsenal-rechaza-oferta-barcelona-20110623-80484.html

Not surprised
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6251
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Why does he deserve it? Seriously?

Dont want him, even if we didnt have Xavi.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:59 pm

The Franchise wrote:Why does he deserve it? Seriously?

Dont want him, even if we didnt have Xavi.

Exactly my feelings, Thiago is better anyway.......

Yh i said it .....

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Tumblr_lfi6z4o0Lr1qd3ppyo1_500
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:03 pm

he is an express request from Pep, because he probably dont think Thiago is ready yet to take over when Xavi is out. Makes sense, it's not easy to replace Xavi. And Cesc is accomplished.

i hope that's why they are stalling for Sanchez, there are more options to help the attack, cheaper even XD
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:09 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:he is an express request from Pep, because he probably dont think Thiago is ready yet to take over when Xavi is out. Makes sense, it's not easy to replace Xavi. And Cesc is accomplished.

i hope that's why they are stalling for Sanchez, there are more options to help the attack, cheaper even XD

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Back_in_the_days_trolling_meant_something_Draw_a_Troll-s470x600-95420-580
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by windkick Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:18 pm

lol at people saying Thiago is better than Cesc. Comparing raw talent/potential to proven talent in one of the top flight leagues of the world?

I want Thiago to develop with us and I don't want Cesc because he will slow down Thiago's development, but Cesc is already developed
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6251
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 pm

The Franchise wrote:Why does he deserve it? Seriously?

Same here. I was surprised when I read kizz's post saying he deserves it. He left the club instead of sweating it out with us like other talented players did. Today he is desperate to return and will cost us a fortune. Now if Arsenal had been winning titles like in their 'Invincible' days, I doubt he would have felt such a pressing need to come back to his "childhood friends". None of these things bring the word 'deserve' to mind.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 45

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 pm

windkick wrote:lol at people saying Thiago is better than Cesc. Comparing raw talent/potential to proven talent in one of the top flight leagues of the world?

I want Thiago to develop with us and I don't want Cesc because he will slow down Thiago's development, but Cesc is already developed

LOL @ the taking me seriously ofcourse he is'nt better im just showing how much iam against Cesc coming to Barca.

Sanchez and a quality CB is what i consider a good summer market for Barca.....

Rossi and Cesc is what i call the worst market imaginiable Wink
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by windkick Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
windkick wrote:lol at people saying Thiago is better than Cesc. Comparing raw talent/potential to proven talent in one of the top flight leagues of the world?

I want Thiago to develop with us and I don't want Cesc because he will slow down Thiago's development, but Cesc is already developed

LOL @ the taking me seriously ofcourse he is'nt better im just showing how much iam against Cesc coming to Barca.

Sanchez and a quality CB is what i consider a good summer market for Barca.....

Rossi and Cesc is what i call the worst market imaginiable Wink

lol, my mistake brother Smile

I don't want Cesc either cause of the money it would cost us and cause we have Thiago. Plus I want to see Thaigo grow in to a monster with the club. I am also against spending money on Cesc we could spend on a Thiago Silva or what not. The issue is the club doesnt seem interested in getting a CB for whatever reason and want Cesc. So, regardless of what i feel is good for the club, the club as other ideas.

Then again, we don't know what the clubs long term plans are. We dont know what they talk about behind closed doors and what the are up too. Maybe theres a calculated reason as to wanting cesc and what not. Only time will tell
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 6251
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:53 pm

He left because there wouldn't be a spot for him in the team and if he stayed he would still be on the bench at 24 years old slowly taking over Xavi.

Cesc is a part of the Barcelona family, all the players are great friends with each other and who wouldn't want to see them all reunited once more?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:He left because there wouldn't be a spot for him in the team and if he stayed he would still be on the bench at 24 years old slowly taking over Xavi.

Cesc is a part of the Barcelona family, all the players are great friends with each other and who wouldn't want to see them all reunited once more?

Sod him he had his chance, he turned his back on his home town club to play for Arsenal....

No reunited, no forgiven he is a traitor.

The only reason he want's to play for Barca now is because they are winning thing's where was Francesc Fabregas in 2003 when Barca finished 6th?

Oh yh he left to join the runners up in the EPL who where soon to be champions of England Rolling Eyes
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:04 am

Lionel Messi wrote:He left because there wouldn't be a spot for him in the team and if he stayed he would still be on the bench at 24 years old slowly taking over Xavi.

Cesc is a part of the Barcelona family, all the players are great friends with each other and who wouldn't want to see them all reunited once more?

So how come Iniesta choose to stuck around?

When Cesc was around, there was no Iniesta as we know him now, Cesc left because he wanted to. Iniesta didnt, he stuck around and now look at him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:46 am

Arsenal fans Very Happy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28289
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:28 am

He's not a traitor... true, he left the club, and maybe thats not completely admired but does that make Pique a traitor too??

Come on, if Cesc is a traitor, then straight up, we cannot be hypocrites, Pique is a traitor. Maybe they should have fought for their place at Barcelona, but they saw opportunities to further their careers.

Cesc has developed into a great player and he wants to play for Barca again. I disagree that the reason he wants to return is because Arsenal can't win... far from that. He wants to come back because he grew up here, and he loves the club probably more than most of us here.

I've explained it, I don't want him to come, but let's stop the Cesc hate... its unnecessary. At the end of the day, he's still a player I like to watch and one day I'd like to see him at Barcelona, for a number of reasons.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:38 am

Well yeah, Pique is a traitor too Kizz. But he came back when we sucked, he didn't jump on the bandwagon. Pique didn't come back because we were great, he came back because he missed home.

If Arsenal were better then Barca, or even if Barca were below par, he wouldn't come back.

I honestly believe that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:44 am

To add, I find all too funny Cesc said nothing of coming home earlier. Its only now, Arsenal look condemned to winning nothing as we have the best tean in our history we hear something.

Its like a girl who didn't want you when you was broke, but now she is broke and you won the lottery, so she wants back. At least Pique came back while we was still broke.

I'm sorry Kizz, but Cesc can suck a nut.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:48 am

The Franchise wrote:To add, I find all too funny Cesc said nothing of coming home earlier. Its only now, Arsenal look condemned to winning nothing as we have the best tean in our history we hear something.

Its like a girl who didn't want you when you was broke, but now she is broke and you won the lottery, so she wants back. At least Pique came back while we was still broke.

I'm sorry Kizz, but Cesc can suck a nut.

I don't care that much tbh. I just find it weird that you guys have such profound assumptions based on... well nothing really. We don't know for sure what Cesc has been thinking.


Just to clarify, when I was saying he deserves to play for Barca again, I meant in terms of the player he has become, I think he deserves the chance again at some point. Anyone with his skills and desire to play for Barca deserves it at some point.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by The Franchise Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:07 am

Well I wouldn't call it based on nothing, you can see why one would think it...it seems to be exactly what's happening. Just didn't see this desire to come back home when we wasn't so good. Looks to me like he is watching his buddies and childhood friends win things while he has nothing.

His skill and desire? Sure, point taken, not denying his ability.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:29 am

To be fair, he wears the number 4 because that was Guardiola's number. The man is his idol and he is now coaching his childhood friends. Imagine yourself in the same situation.

And success aside, who wouldn't want to play with Messi? with Xavi & Iniesta?

Not saying success doesn't have its appeal but I think it's harsh to make him out to be a complete gloryhunter.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 28289
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:43 am

The Franchise wrote:
So how come Iniesta choose to stuck around?

When Cesc was around, there was no Iniesta as we know him now, Cesc left because he wanted to. Iniesta didnt, he stuck around and now look at him.

Too good a post.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 45

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Transfer preview: Cesc Fabregas

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum