Khaled
guest7
BarcaKizz
36 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cristian 'The Flash' Tello - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristian 'The Flash' Tello

Post by the xcx Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:19 pm

Good player..Reminds me a bit of Jese in RM and CR7.

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:54 am

Am i the only one who think he was the worst player in the pitch in the last 10 classicos (maybe even from both teams not just Barca)?

Last edited by eelir on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:33 pm

eelir wrote:Am i the only one who think he was the worst player in the pitch in the last 10 classicos (maybe even from both teams not just Barca)?
don't over-react.. he had a decent game..
he's 20 playing his 1st clasico.. what do u expect from him? to win us the game?
he is no Messi, Tello is a very talented winger with great potential.. yesterday, he showed some confidence, when he had the ball tried his best to create chances trough dribbling against Arbeloa, took a gd shot from outside the box etc.. ( the most important, Tello wasn't afraid, his work-rate /pressing/tracking back, passing was very gd for a start..)
Its true that he missed an easy chance (Thiago's World Class final pass).. but its normal... I'm satisfied with what he offered in his 1st clasico...
He'll improve a lot with time while gaining experience..

Tello is Barca's Cr7! He'll be very useful in the future to break opponents defence...

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Khaled wrote:
eelir wrote:Am i the only one who think he was the worst player in the pitch in the last 10 classicos (maybe even from both teams not just Barca)?
don't over-react.. he had a decent game..
he's 20 playing his 1st clasico.. what do u expect from him? to win us the game?
he is no Messi, Tello is a very talented winger with great potential.. yesterday, he showed some confidence, when he had the ball tried his best to create chances trough dribbling against Arbeloa, took a gd shot from outside the box etc.. ( the most important, Tello wasn't afraid, his work-rate /pressing/tracking back, passing was very gd for a start..)
Its true that he missed an easy chance (Thiago's World Class final pass).. but its normal... I'm satisfied with what he offered in his 1st clasico...
He'll improve a lot with time while gaining experience..

Tello is Barca's Cr7! He'll be very useful in the future to break opponents defence...

To be honest, I don't really see the potential in this kid. At best, he's probably gonna be someone like Pedro...a "so-so" player in a team of stars.

No offense, but I rate Walcott better than Tello, and I don't even really like Walcott. Tello is just too one dimensional, all he has going for him is speed. If you close his path, he is about as useful as an ashtray on a motor-cycle.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Tello just didn't have a good game.. ffs it happens when you put a kid in an el clasico to start.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Still, i think you're over-reacting.. Tello had a decent game, with time and more experience he will be very useful..
Other than the chance he missed (after Thiago's pass), he was okay.. again, what do u expect from him? No one said he's the new Messi..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:30 pm

He made good runs but his nerves were shot and couldn't take his chances.

I also disagree hes just speed. He can beat his man with trickery easily as well. Just needs to improve his crossing.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:27 pm

He wa bad, but I didn't expect anything good from him. B-team player starting in El Clasico. He play like B-team players do in that type of games and just as Muniesa, Fontas and the rest of not good enough La Masia products would do - terrible.

Tello will never be a starter in Barcelona, he is another Jeffren and Bojan = hyped not good enough player. He is good enough though for 6th/7th forward in the team.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:He made good runs but his nerves were shot and couldn't take his chances.

I also disagree hes just speed. He can beat his man with trickery easily as well. Just needs to improve his crossing.

he couldn't even beat Arlbeola one on one..everyone beats Arlbeola! :facepalm:

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Khaled wrote:Still, i think you're over-reacting.. Tello had a decent game, with time and more experience he will be very useful..
Other than the chance he missed (after Thiago's pass), he was okay.. again, what do u expect from him? No one said he's the new Messi..

For a player you say is "Barca's CR7", great things are expected of him. Unfortunately, Tello is not Barca material.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Well i do not mind the shot, but Arbeloa had him in his pocket, at times i think he was letting him drible from inside just so he can disposes him and get the ball out. I mean he tried that countless time without anny affect but giving RM the ball. I get the feeling he is a bit too selfish and a one-trick pony.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:34 am

If Tello finished his opportunities he'd have a brace and would be the hero of El Clasico. What would you say then?

He lacked composure, his finishing is still pretty ordinary. If he can improve upon that, he will do fine. He's intelligent and quick. You can say he's one-dimensional or not good enough all you like, at the end of the day he got in behind Arbeloa enough to put the game dead. When you're a striker, you only need to have a couple of chances to win a game. Tello is someone who seems to make those chances. He just missed them, and then lost his composure and it fell apart from there. Pep took that gamble.

I hope he's OK, I can see him being pretty crushed after that game.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:44 am

Man, people and the overreacting.

Imagine if yall were around back in the days, its people like this that wanted Xavi out.

Obviously Tello isnt Xavi but be logical.

Tello is a B team player..he isnt new anything...he still should be with the B team. If things were normal injury and form wise, he would still be there.

His appearance in the Classico showed his hard work and great results, ahead of time, and he earned himself a chance.

He is a bit predictable at this point..but he is a work in progress and at his age, he is doing well for himself.

If he didnt miss the two chances, he knows he has the ability to put away, then all of a sudden he is the hero and probably the same people go overboard in the praise.

He is 20...he shouldnt even be playing..put that in perspective.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:45 am

matpol wrote:He wa bad, but I didn't expect anything good from him. B-team player starting in El Clasico. He play like B-team players do in that type of games and just as Muniesa, Fontas and the rest of not good enough La Masia products would do - terrible.

Tello will never be a starter in Barcelona, he is another Jeffren and Bojan = hyped not good enough player. He is good enough though for 6th/7th forward in the team.
Damn , you are harsh here . he was too nervous, but don't forget it was a kid playing in a so important game .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:50 am

Dani, tbh, I don't even buy into this predictable nonsense. So is Messi. You know what Messi is going to do, doesn't mean you can stop him.

He still blew past Arbeloa with his pace and made good runs into channels. He just didn't take his chances. Simple as that. Add Villa's finishing, and like I said, he'd be a hero worldwide right now.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:58 am

Well there was 2 occassions I can think of, 1 v 1 with Arbeloa and he went on the outside trying to kick it past.

All Arbeloa had to do was get his body in the way early (as he knew exactly where he was going) and shepard the ball out of play.

Needed to come inside once in a while to keep him honest, or fake the outside and cut in. Just a bit more diversity with the ball at his feet.

Off the ball, not much to complain about at all. He got into good positions.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:08 am

He's 20 ffs people

Sure he didn't have a fantastic game but neither did a lot of Barca players. All of a sudden he's 'not Barca quality'...? What?

Come on people he's 20, give him a break. He'll improve. That's what being 20 is about. It's WAY too early to write him off.

He's a great prospect.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:32 am

BarcaKizz wrote:If Tello finished his opportunities he'd have a brace and would be the hero of El Clasico. What would you say then?

If If If If....

Bottomline, he did not thus we lost.

He lacked composure, his finishing is still pretty ordinary. If he can improve upon that, he will do fine. He's intelligent and quick. You can say he's one-dimensional or not good enough all you like, at the end of the day he got in behind Arbeloa enough to put the game dead. When you're a striker, you only need to have a couple of chances to win a game. Tello is someone who seems to make those chances. He just missed them, and then lost his composure and it fell apart from there. Pep took that gamble.

to be frank, I wouldn't call trying to go past someone using the same retarded trick 4 times "intelligent", but hey, that's just me. Very Happy

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:41 am

Surprisngly fast for me, and he proved it yesterday. Could become a big name in football industry someday, but before that he should train more about his technique with the ball.
Would make an excellent winger for any club.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:56 am

Brady2Moss wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:If Tello finished his opportunities he'd have a brace and would be the hero of El Clasico. What would you say then?

If If If If....

Bottomline, he did not thus we lost.

to be frank, I wouldn't call trying to go past someone using the same retarded trick 4 times "intelligent", but hey, that's just me. Very Happy

I'm not saying he had a good game, but he did make those runs didn't he. He just didn't finish. If he improves that he's not a useless sod like you're making out.

Secondly, I'm obviously referring to his off ball movement. His positioning is better than Walcott's will probably ever be.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:34 am

Meh I wouldn't blame the kid much for anything this game. It was his first clasico, the only player who I've seen who thrived under a debut clasico was Messi. But Messi is Messi, Tello is Tello and obviously not as talented(but really, that is a TALL order).

He is still young and with experience and a mentor in David Villa, we could soon be witnessing a new regular on the LW.

However, at the same time, he could "pull a Bojan" and completely lose the potential. At that point then he would probably deserve this criticism. Right now, however, I think that we should go easy on him.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:12 am

Bojan never lost potential. Pep never believed in him and destroyed his confidence as a footballer. He may do the same to Pedro now.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:33 am

Why dosen't Pep believe in Pedro?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:37 am

Needs another season with the B's for sure. Give Afellay another season with Barca and then look to sell him for 9-13 million, then that when Tello can come in as he is a similar player to Afellay. His finishing let us down yesterday, o doubt about it.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:42 am

paxtonpale wrote:Needs another season with the B's for sure. Give Afellay another season with Barca and then look to sell him for 9-13 million, then that when Tello can come in as he is a similar player to Afellay. His finishing let us down yesterday, o doubt about it.

How are they similar? They are both fast... thats where the similarities end.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:21 am

Decent dribblers... Decent crossers... Tello has the edge on tricks though...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next