azzurres
Raptorgunner
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
33 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

terry going to court - Page 5 Empty Re: terry going to court

Post by Jonathan28 Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:33 am

Yes, I believe JT was guilty, it was obvious he was going to be found guilty until Cole testified. Another thing about the legal system which my Law professor explained to me but I still refuse to accept, is how both Anton and JT/Cole were found to he reliable. What the hell? One group is obviously lying, who it is is up for debate but both cannot be reliable. Though, the report did say Terry's version of events was unlikely(i'll need to check that again) but he's still reliable? I need to call up my Law Professor and discuss this issue again. He better not give me the "To the best of their knowledge their telling truth" nonesense again.

@Messiah

Fees rising for locals is fair in my eyes, with most Uni's charging the max £9000 fee, so its only £1500 difference. Good point less people go to uni to do worthless courses. Bad point, clever people from poor backgounds are priced out.

Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:35 am

Barrettinator wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Abramovich wrote:
The Messiah wrote:I paid £9,500, £10,000 and £10,500 for my university tuition fees. Paid 6,500, 6,500 for 3 years in college, while all my friends paid £3,500.

What does English justice system has to say about that....?

Justice my ass. fairness my butt.

Most retarded post I've ever seen in my life, if your international then you pay international fees.

it may seems retarded to you but to many people it's not. Because I also have 3 siblings studying here as well.

So is it a crime to study abroad...? Did we charge you when you came to take all our articfact that are still in British Museum today...?

Why don't David Cameroon return our artifacts, worth over 3.2billion dollars....?
Mate, I don't know what you're on about but its completely baseless.

Almost every European country you go to, international students pay higher. How is that any form of injustice in any way? There are legitimate underlying reasons for the higher fees. In the US for example, it applies to US citizens as well. Their students who are not from the school's state of residence pay a certain amount(same as international students).

I can also tell you that the English students(and their parents) have paid taxes all their lives and the taxes help fund the universities. You think its fair for someone who hasn't payed as much taxes as I have(or may not have paid at all) to pay the same fees as myself?

I pay taxes as well, Road tax, Tv license, VAT name it I pay it (you know what's sad, I cant work but I pay taxes) and you don't want me to go back in history before industrial revolution to state which workmen actual physically built this or built that...?

I completely understand that's it ok to charge Home student lesser fees but the Gap in England between home and international student was rip off.

I'm happy that the coalition government have now amended this.

I'm out of this discussion, I dont even know why I got myself involve in the first place, it makes me angry, bitter and depress.

That is why Terry should have never said what he said, this are the types of things it's supposed to protect.

it reminds people of historical wrongs.

You might not know of them but many people are still very upset about all the historical wrongs.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:46 am

I have learnt two things in the past few years.

1.Pre-emptive self defense
2. Sarcastic verbal abuse

England :bow:
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:57 am

Jonathan28 wrote:I have learnt two things in the past few years.

1.Pre-emptive self defense
2. Sarcastic verbal abuse

England :bow:
:facepalm:

I'm done.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:05 am

This thread is becoming the most derailed thread i have seen...

and btw, about Education being more expensive... I study in Malaysia and I pay more than local students too.. Smile So, better start accepting a country's law and order if you plan to study there. Otherwise choose another country, simple.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5