jibers
RED
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Justice Was Served - Page 2 Empty Re: Justice Was Served

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Scott The Red :bow:

This is why I love The Republik Of Mancunia. 100% spot on!

Liverpool Fans Should Be Ashamed Of Club Statement
DECEMBER 20, 2011 237 COMMENTS

Liverpool Football Club have released an astonishing statement in response to the eight match ban Luis Suarez has received for racially abusing Patrice Evra two months ago.

After Kenny Dalglish foolishly repeatedly defended their striker, the club had been left with little option to back Suarez. However, now that he has been found guilty, you’d think even scousers would have enough class to condemn him.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/LIES!%3B+Fergie+fury+over+Wright+race+slur+on+Schmeichel.-a061127771

Instead, they choose to lie and claim that Evra has made unfounded allegations before and suggest that because Suarez has played with black players before he can’t possibly be racist.

"It is our strong held belief, having gone over the facts of the case, that Luis Suarez did not commit any racist act. It is also our opinion that the accusation by this particular player was not credible – certainly no more credible than his prior unfounded accusations".

Patrice Evra has never made any public claims of racism against anyone before, let allow numerous accusations, as this Liverpool statement implies. Presumably the situations LFC are referring to are the allegations made by deaf football fans against Steve Finnan when they claimed to lip read him making racist comments to Evra. Also, when Mike Phelan claimed that Chelsea groundstaff made racist comments towards Evra, even though our player denied having heard any racist remarks himself. LFC are either embarrassing ignorant or liars. Either way, to make such unfounded allegations against Evra, suggesting he is playing the ‘race card’ against Suarez, is shocking.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/793670/ce/uk/&cc=3888

How can one actively pusue a Racism case without a plaintiff..........that's all there is really, he would've had to bring the matter up.....wether he choose to pusue it legally and exhaustively is a deifferent matter.Anyway......those claims only mention PL incidents, here is another incident where he "played" the race card

Bear in mind that you can play the race card in many ways and for many reasons......not soley to see legal punishment brought upon it's accuser.It can be done for slander and it can be done to evoke sympathy.

"Luis himself is of a mixed race family background as his grandfather was black. He has played with black players and mixed with their families whilst with the Uruguay national side and was Captain at Ajax Amsterdam of a team with a proud multi-cultural profile, many of whom became good friends. It seems incredible to us that a player of mixed heritage should be accused and found guilty in the way he has based on the evidence presented".

Ah ok, I get it, some of Suarez’s best friends are black people, right? That’s usually how a racist defends himself after being questioned over making an offensive comment or joke.

"We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suarez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms. Luis, to his credit, actually told the FA he had not heard the insult."

Firstly, if we are to accuse every footballer for “making abusive remarks to an opponent” the FA would do nothing else. Secondly, I’d like to think Evra called Liverpool’s racist striker all the names under the sun. Whilst not literally kicking racism out of football, as Eric Cantona did almost two decades ago, I am proud that our vice-captain was proud to speak out against racism, when so many other players would rather bury their heads in the sand.

If one of our players was ever found guilty of making racist remarks I would be gutted. That feeling would only intensify if they were ignorant enough to respond with the drivel LFC have done in their official statement. Their fans should be embarrassed and ashamed of their club and player, but just like always, I’m sure they will find someone else to blame.

A case study for you to look at......a real racism case with actual merit....that was not enforced.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/schmeichel-faces-racist-abuse-charge-1279851.html?CMP=ILC-refresh

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/schmeichel-faces-racist-abuse-charge-1279851.html?CMP=ILC-refresh

Black armbands for Suarez… that’s if he doesn’t object to the colour.

Owned! :bow: http://therepublikofmancunia.com/liverpool-fans-should-be-ashamed-of-club-statement/

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by candevil Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:18 am

I just lurk now but damn azzurres you said exactly what I was thinking now back to lurking Very Happy
candevil
candevil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:02 am

azzurres wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Hilarious, absolutely hilarious. Here are United fans who each and every single one of you came with paltry, pitiful and fallacious arguements did not convince a SINGLE user who was informed of the reports

And now here are you posters hiding within your lair sniggering in the background and laced with irony and pure and utter hypocrisy.

Get over to the GS thread and try again while Che, red, PS and me for that matter will completely rip apart your weak debates as we already have to the others.

@jibers, you think Espana is racist? I actually live there and can tell you only stereotype is the problem while the ultras are the exception.

Why is it that England is known most for it's racism along with the adeptness of the media on covering their bullshit.

Pure and utter pathetic stuff here.

Take all this nonsensical guff to the GS you lot.

Ah the condescending tone of Arquitecto. A great poster, who goes mental when it involves Liverpool.

I guess you saw how pretty much dead is our section. I am sure I am not the only one here, but I am too *bleep* lazy to bother replying in this forum populated with teenagers. I enjoy lurking, reading the drama and everything but that's it.

Why would you expect us to go into general section ? There is like 2 Utd posters, Devil and Jibers; the rest of us are watching.

I bothered once in the Suarez saga, it was when you were saying it is not the first time Suarez played the race card. I proved you wrong and you actually showed humilty and agreed you should have looked for more information about this. Props to you, no irony or sarcasm there.

I, and I guess some of the part-time posters here, didn't went into that 30 pages thread ( seriously, 30 freaking pages; to reply intelligently you would need to read all of it, pfff too long, even at 10 pages I was not motivated) for this reason: we don't care.

I do not know Evra, I do not know Suarez, but I enjoy seeing him getting banned. This is football, every advantage we can have is good, and why wouldn't we laugh when it is a Pool player in the eye of the storm ?
I don't care if Evra is a crybaby (which he is, don't get me wrong), and I absolutely don't care if Suarez is a racist (which I think he isn't, he's just dumb and I can totally see him harassing Evra just to force him into an error).

I will not try to pass as a moral person, because I am petty concerning Football, like pretty much the majority of this forum. Arsenal gets stomped 8-2, everyone laughs. Utd 1-6 City ? Same. Suarez banned 8 months ? Man, that did make my day.

There is nothing to be said of this case. Until FA comes with proof this is just an amusing thing for us Utd fans. Why would we even agree with the FA who has been *bleep* us for ages. Rooney getting a 3 match ban for swearing when camera catch a player doing the same every hour. They do not follow logic, they just want to make a statement.

You guys have just raised it to the next level by blaming it all on United. I laugh at the conspiracy theories, Ferguson leading the FA by its nose. Honestly, you are a reasonable perso, do you agree with the Pool fans who thinks SAF is the godfather of English Football ?

Don't include us in your "war" (rofl seriously, that Sepi saying it's a war against the FA now, made me chuckle at the ludicrosity of the term).

I see a 30 pages thread with kids fighting at each other, analysing the word "negrito" in every sense, well no sir, this is too much hassle.
I see a thread "justice was served" with few posts, damn yeah I will join the drama and show my joy at this decision.

Now, I gave you a reason why we are hiding in our lair; take it or not I do not really care and probably won't reply back as this post far exceeded my monthly quota, but maybe you can now start relaxing, stop seeing United as the enemy of all life and actually understand that this is far more enjoyable for us than a huge ass thread.

I will then lift the rock from where I was hiding and go back to sniggering. "Hope he gets an extended ban after his finger jab at the fulham fans!"

P.S. The "come in the GS and we will destroy you with me and my pals". It is ridiculous and you should probably just stick at your general knowledge and good writing, instead of trying to play the boss on an internet forum. Tis' not sexy at all.

Azzures, I appreciate this well thought out and comprehensive response. I enjoyed that you gave me brutal honesty that you and the fellow United fans are simply enjoying that their rivals best player is out as this pure honesty is what I appreciate in fact. If Rooney was banned for 8 games for an unjustified reason, I would be lying if I didn't revel in the fact that United's most dangerous player is out. So in this context, thank you for the honesty here.

I won't discuss the Suarez saga as you can find my response in the GS, but all I can say is that the ban is unjustified and frankly ridiculous for many reasons.

I can 100% understand your reason not to traverse in the GS and especially that thread of mine as yes, 90% posts are nonsensical guff which also includes a certain poster with comprehension problems. But within the thread or at least near the end are the very VALID reasons on why this ban is ridiculous.

Simply put, what I did not like about this thread is after all the arguments I went through on this forum and in my life, it irritates me to see United fans take a pompous moral high ground approach on the subject while the context and evidence has been completely blown out of proportion along with the fact that there IS enough evidence providing that Suarez should not be prosecuted.

The loss of respect and patron-ism to Suarez, Dalglish, Liverpool and its fans is what triggered my initial response.

If it was a thread simply enjoying that fact that a player of ours is banned (since its Liverpool[rivals]) then I would have no argument. Imagine if Rooney or Chicha were in the same situation and us Liverpool fans made fallacious remarks without much base, wouldn't it irritate you?

"come in the GS and we will destroy you with me and my pals"

No, I did not mean it that way as I apologize if it came off in that manner as it simply was a request for a formal debate on the topic within the more public side of this forum. I apologize on my statement of "in your lair" as my irritation once again has the best of me at times.

I can understand why you don't choose to participate within the GS or the specified thread as once again, I agree with you on most counts along with the fact that it really isn't all that important to discuss.

Also, I must admit my whole passage was simply spawned from the ongoing fury of the ban itself as I've made some statements that is not part of my daily reason. I would have responded yesterday, but I chose to do so once I overcame the fury of the FA decision.

I also agree that this whole "war" thing is petulant and quite funny to say the least along with the fact that I DO agree with the Liverpool fans who feel Ferguson is the godfather of english football. I used to hate him but now that I'm mature and grown up I can't help but have a deep respect for him despite the times where his words or tendencies piss me off. But in the end, its understandable as the rivalry can cause reason to be towards bias at times.

I also understand the situation here for the United forums as from time to time I try to contribute here yet the only thing that unconsciously stops me from being more frequent is that its a Man United thread after all. But I do hope this place gets up and running.

In conclusion, I appreciate your calm response, honesty, kind words and reason, as my own response is purely out of respect for you that I've had along with KSA who I find the best United poster here and have great respect for him even when we occasionally exchange jabs through the rivalry.

Cyberman and Jibers? Despite their superb knowledge I can't take them seriously enough since most of the time I troll and joke around with them.

I have a feeling I'm forgetting something as if there is anything else, remind me.

Thanks.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:23 pm

PUNCH ON!!!!!!!!!! Justice Was Served - Page 2 4082078705
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:56 pm

There are like 8 man utd fans now

Y U NO MAKE THIS SECTION SEXY ? Justice Was Served - Page 2 Yuno
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
azzurres wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Hilarious, absolutely hilarious. Here are United fans who each and every single one of you came with paltry, pitiful and fallacious arguements did not convince a SINGLE user who was informed of the reports

And now here are you posters hiding within your lair sniggering in the background and laced with irony and pure and utter hypocrisy.

Get over to the GS thread and try again while Che, red, PS and me for that matter will completely rip apart your weak debates as we already have to the others.

@jibers, you think Espana is racist? I actually live there and can tell you only stereotype is the problem while the ultras are the exception.

Why is it that England is known most for it's racism along with the adeptness of the media on covering their bullshit.

Pure and utter pathetic stuff here.

Take all this nonsensical guff to the GS you lot.

Ah the condescending tone of Arquitecto. A great poster, who goes mental when it involves Liverpool.

I guess you saw how pretty much dead is our section. I am sure I am not the only one here, but I am too *bleep* lazy to bother replying in this forum populated with teenagers. I enjoy lurking, reading the drama and everything but that's it.

Why would you expect us to go into general section ? There is like 2 Utd posters, Devil and Jibers; the rest of us are watching.

I bothered once in the Suarez saga, it was when you were saying it is not the first time Suarez played the race card. I proved you wrong and you actually showed humilty and agreed you should have looked for more information about this. Props to you, no irony or sarcasm there.

I, and I guess some of the part-time posters here, didn't went into that 30 pages thread ( seriously, 30 freaking pages; to reply intelligently you would need to read all of it, pfff too long, even at 10 pages I was not motivated) for this reason: we don't care.

I do not know Evra, I do not know Suarez, but I enjoy seeing him getting banned. This is football, every advantage we can have is good, and why wouldn't we laugh when it is a Pool player in the eye of the storm ?
I don't care if Evra is a crybaby (which he is, don't get me wrong), and I absolutely don't care if Suarez is a racist (which I think he isn't, he's just dumb and I can totally see him harassing Evra just to force him into an error).

I will not try to pass as a moral person, because I am petty concerning Football, like pretty much the majority of this forum. Arsenal gets stomped 8-2, everyone laughs. Utd 1-6 City ? Same. Suarez banned 8 months ? Man, that did make my day.

There is nothing to be said of this case. Until FA comes with proof this is just an amusing thing for us Utd fans. Why would we even agree with the FA who has been *bleep* us for ages. Rooney getting a 3 match ban for swearing when camera catch a player doing the same every hour. They do not follow logic, they just want to make a statement.

You guys have just raised it to the next level by blaming it all on United. I laugh at the conspiracy theories, Ferguson leading the FA by its nose. Honestly, you are a reasonable perso, do you agree with the Pool fans who thinks SAF is the godfather of English Football ?

Don't include us in your "war" (rofl seriously, that Sepi saying it's a war against the FA now, made me chuckle at the ludicrosity of the term).

I see a 30 pages thread with kids fighting at each other, analysing the word "negrito" in every sense, well no sir, this is too much hassle.
I see a thread "justice was served" with few posts, damn yeah I will join the drama and show my joy at this decision.

Now, I gave you a reason why we are hiding in our lair; take it or not I do not really care and probably won't reply back as this post far exceeded my monthly quota, but maybe you can now start relaxing, stop seeing United as the enemy of all life and actually understand that this is far more enjoyable for us than a huge ass thread.

I will then lift the rock from where I was hiding and go back to sniggering. "Hope he gets an extended ban after his finger jab at the fulham fans!"

P.S. The "come in the GS and we will destroy you with me and my pals". It is ridiculous and you should probably just stick at your general knowledge and good writing, instead of trying to play the boss on an internet forum. Tis' not sexy at all.

Azzures, I appreciate this well thought out and comprehensive response. I enjoyed that you gave me brutal honesty that you and the fellow United fans are simply enjoying that their rivals best player is out as this pure honesty is what I appreciate in fact. If Rooney was banned for 8 games for an unjustified reason, I would be lying if I didn't revel in the fact that United's most dangerous player is out. So in this context, thank you for the honesty here.

I won't discuss the Suarez saga as you can find my response in the GS, but all I can say is that the ban is unjustified and frankly ridiculous for many reasons.

I can 100% understand your reason not to traverse in the GS and especially that thread of mine as yes, 90% posts are nonsensical guff which also includes a certain poster with comprehension problems. But within the thread or at least near the end are the very VALID reasons on why this ban is ridiculous.

Simply put, what I did not like about this thread is after all the arguments I went through on this forum and in my life, it irritates me to see United fans take a pompous moral high ground approach on the subject while the context and evidence has been completely blown out of proportion along with the fact that there IS enough evidence providing that Suarez should not be prosecuted.

The loss of respect and patron-ism to Suarez, Dalglish, Liverpool and its fans is what triggered my initial response.

If it was a thread simply enjoying that fact that a player of ours is banned (since its Liverpool[rivals]) then I would have no argument. Imagine if Rooney or Chicha were in the same situation and us Liverpool fans made fallacious remarks without much base, wouldn't it irritate you?

"come in the GS and we will destroy you with me and my pals"

No, I did not mean it that way as I apologize if it came off in that manner as it simply was a request for a formal debate on the topic within the more public side of this forum. I apologize on my statement of "in your lair" as my irritation once again has the best of me at times.

I can understand why you don't choose to participate within the GS or the specified thread as once again, I agree with you on most counts along with the fact that it really isn't all that important to discuss.

Also, I must admit my whole passage was simply spawned from the ongoing fury of the ban itself as I've made some statements that is not part of my daily reason. I would have responded yesterday, but I chose to do so once I overcame the fury of the FA decision.

I also agree that this whole "war" thing is petulant and quite funny to say the least along with the fact that I DO agree with the Liverpool fans who feel Ferguson is the godfather of english football. I used to hate him but now that I'm mature and grown up I can't help but have a deep respect for him despite the times where his words or tendencies piss me off. But in the end, its understandable as the rivalry can cause reason to be towards bias at times.

I also understand the situation here for the United forums as from time to time I try to contribute here yet the only thing that unconsciously stops me from being more frequent is that its a Man United thread after all. But I do hope this place gets up and running.

In conclusion, I appreciate your calm response, honesty, kind words and reason, as my own response is purely out of respect for you that I've had along with KSA who I find the best United poster here and have great respect for him even when we occasionally exchange jabs through the rivalry.

Cyberman and Jibers? Despite their superb knowledge I can't take them seriously enough since most of the time I troll and joke around with them.

I have a feeling I'm forgetting something as if there is anything else, remind me.

Thanks.

I dont take Anything you say seriously either so touché... :coffee:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:46 am

Does anyone here know where I can purchase a 'Justice For Evra' T Shirt?

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:11 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Does anyone here know where I can purchase a 'Justice For Evra' T Shirt?

Roflllllll :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:40 am

Looked at RAWK today and saw that the admins have put a "Suarez is not a racist!" tag on every poster's avatar.

RAWK >>>> Redcafe

banana banana banana
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:47 am

Justice Was Served - Page 2 Luis-Suarez-lookalike
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:47 am

Justice Was Served - Page 2 Suarez-Sandwich
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:28 am

I wouldn't call any random coloured people "negrito" if I was in Uruguay.

"Hey negrito negrito!!" .... *WHACK*
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vyey Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:23 am

This thread is too funny. popcorn.grf

Vyey
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:59 pm

"MR GREANEY: Mr Suarez, the first thing I would like to ask you, now that we have seen those again, is: is it correct, as you say in paragraph 27 of your witness statement, that you were trying to defuse or calm down the situation in the goal mouth?

A. That's why I was explaining to him that it was a normal foul.

Q. Let me be as clear as I can. Was your aim, when you were in the goal mouth, and speaking to Mr Evra, to calm down the situation?

A. I wasn't thinking about speaking to anyone. He was the one to come to me and speak to me.
Q. What we want to know, or at least I do, is what was in your mind? Was it in your mind to try to calm down the situation?

A. He was asking me, "Why did you kick me?" Those were football conversations, and I replied, "This is a normal foul. What do you want me to do?"

Q. Do you see paragraph 27 of your statement? Does it read: "I was trying to defuse or calm the situation"?

A. By the gesture I was doing with my hands, I could show that I was trying to explain the situation, because these are conversations that you have in the field.

Q. Mr Suarez, I have to suggest to you that my question is really a very simple one. In the goal mouth, and in particular as you pinched the skin of Mr Evra, do you say you were trying to calm the situation?

A. Not after the pinch, because he was saying that he was going to hit me.

Q. I'll just make one more attempt, and then we will move on. In your
statement, over which we have understood you took some care, you have said of the pinching: "I was trying to defuse the situation." All I wish to know is whether that is true or not.

A. I was not trying to calm down the situation, but trying to explain to Evra why I was doing this foul, and when - then he replied, "I'm going to hit you", and I was trying to show him that he was not untouchable, not in the foul and not by the gesture that I did with the - by the pinch I was doing to his arm, that he wasn't untouchable."

Laughable to say the least.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MGNRomulus Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:55 am

This thread:

more action in it than the entire Manchester Section.

MGNRomulus
MGNRomulus
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by xYNWA Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:47 pm

The only justice here was done by Yakubu and Hanley

How bout them Rovers eh
3-2
Blackburn has done justice.
xYNWA
xYNWA
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:53 pm

xYNWA wrote:The only justice here was done by Yakubu and Hanley

How bout them Rovers eh
3-2
Blackburn has done justice.

Do we have to include Sunderland there now too?
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by xYNWA Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Justice Was Served - Page 2 80462491

xYNWA
xYNWA
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidVilla92 Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:10 am

HAW HAW

Justice Was Served - Page 2 Jackie%20rihanna%20niggabitch%20and%20Suarez%20racist%20
DavidVilla92
DavidVilla92
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.facebook.com/daniemccarthy92

Back to top Go down

Post by MGNRomulus Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:47 am

Justice Was Served - Page 2 188158_162284623815241_3940045_n
MGNRomulus
MGNRomulus
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:01 am

Dutti wrote:I wouldn't call any random coloured people "negrito" if I was in Uruguay.

"Hey negrito negrito!!" .... *WHACK*

They do that in Spain Very Happy

When I was in Madrid, I had a black friend with me and they kept saying negro/negrito to him. It took us awhile until we realised they don't want any fights but that's the way they speak to blacks.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2