Seppuku
jibers
RED
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Justice Was Served Empty Justice Was Served

Post by RED Tue 20 Dec - 15:11

Not often do I praise the FA, with the whole Ferdinand banning, the Rooney swear word incident last season etc. But the ban on Suarez was spot on.

I feel very happy for Evra. I also am very happy with the way United acted with class and dignity during this ordeal, unlike Liverpool, who tried to assassinate Evra's character (by accusing him of making racist accusations in the past) when in fact, this was the first time Evra has done so.

Fantastic job FA.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Justice Was Served Empty Re: Justice Was Served

Post by jibers Tue 20 Dec - 15:39

I agree. Should have been 20. Hopefully this would teach the rest.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue 20 Dec - 15:45

Well it's no surprise that the EPL would be first league to take a stand against this type of behavior. The EPL has over the past decade taken the greatest strides in improving the game in every way possible. This is just another notch under their belt.

Here's hoping the LFP are taking notes.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue 20 Dec - 15:52

Seppuku wrote:Well it's no surprise that the EPL would be first league to take a stand against this type of behavior. The EPL has over the past decade taken the greatest strides in improving the game in every way possible. This is just another notch under their belt.

Here's hoping the LFP are taking notes.

Spain are in the stage the uk was 20 years ago. It's gonna take at ages. Racial abuse is common in Spain.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue 20 Dec - 16:19

Scott The Red :bow:

This is why I love The Republik Of Mancunia. 100% spot on!

Liverpool Fans Should Be Ashamed Of Club Statement
DECEMBER 20, 2011 237 COMMENTS

Liverpool Football Club have released an astonishing statement in response to the eight match ban Luis Suarez has received for racially abusing Patrice Evra two months ago.

After Kenny Dalglish foolishly repeatedly defended their striker, the club had been left with little option to back Suarez. However, now that he has been found guilty, you’d think even scousers would have enough class to condemn him.

Instead, they choose to lie and claim that Evra has made unfounded allegations before and suggest that because Suarez has played with black players before he can’t possibly be racist.

"It is our strong held belief, having gone over the facts of the case, that Luis Suarez did not commit any racist act. It is also our opinion that the accusation by this particular player was not credible – certainly no more credible than his prior unfounded accusations".

Patrice Evra has never made any public claims of racism against anyone before, let allow numerous accusations, as this Liverpool statement implies. Presumably the situations LFC are referring to are the allegations made by deaf football fans against Steve Finnan when they claimed to lip read him making racist comments to Evra. Also, when Mike Phelan claimed that Chelsea groundstaff made racist comments towards Evra, even though our player denied having heard any racist remarks himself. LFC are either embarrassing ignorant or liars. Either way, to make such unfounded allegations against Evra, suggesting he is playing the ‘race card’ against Suarez, is shocking.

"Luis himself is of a mixed race family background as his grandfather was black. He has played with black players and mixed with their families whilst with the Uruguay national side and was Captain at Ajax Amsterdam of a team with a proud multi-cultural profile, many of whom became good friends. It seems incredible to us that a player of mixed heritage should be accused and found guilty in the way he has based on the evidence presented".

Ah ok, I get it, some of Suarez’s best friends are black people, right? That’s usually how a racist defends himself after being questioned over making an offensive comment or joke.

"We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suarez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms. Luis, to his credit, actually told the FA he had not heard the insult."

Firstly, if we are to accuse every footballer for “making abusive remarks to an opponent” the FA would do nothing else. Secondly, I’d like to think Evra called Liverpool’s racist striker all the names under the sun. Whilst not literally kicking racism out of football, as Eric Cantona did almost two decades ago, I am proud that our vice-captain was proud to speak out against racism, when so many other players would rather bury their heads in the sand.

If one of our players was ever found guilty of making racist remarks I would be gutted. That feeling would only intensify if they were ignorant enough to respond with the drivel LFC have done in their official statement. Their fans should be embarrassed and ashamed of their club and player, but just like always, I’m sure they will find someone else to blame.

Black armbands for Suarez… that’s if he doesn’t object to the colour.

Owned! :bow: http://therepublikofmancunia.com/liverpool-fans-should-be-ashamed-of-club-statement/
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue 20 Dec - 16:48

And yet your Lovely Wonderful awesome site fails to respond to this -

"
We find it extraordinary that Luis can be found guilty on the word of Patrice Evra alone when no-one else on the field of play - including Evra's own Manchester United teammates and all the match officials - heard the alleged conversation between the two players in a crowded Kop goalmouth while a corner kick was about to be taken.
"

OWNED.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue 20 Dec - 16:53

What annoys me is the insinuation, which will no doubt now arise, that Liverpool football club and its supporters are now condoning racist remarks and racist and abusive behaviour just by defending Luis Suarez, and that we're only doing all of this because he plays for us.

IF there were witness statements backing up Evra's case and saying that they heard the comments, IF there were video footage of the incident where he openly racially abuses Evra, IF there was audio of the racist remarks, IF the footage had been studied by lip reading experts, IF Evra himself hadn't said Luis Suarez is not a racist, IF the FA had outlined what it was that was said, and IF Luis Suarez himself had admitted to it then I would quite frankly be appalled and state in no uncertain terms that he deserves what he gets. I'd be fine with it, and furthermore I'd state that he's got a job on to save his career and turn this around. I wouldn't be pleased with it AT ALL.

But none of the above exists. None of it. There aren't any other people backing up Evra's claims, that's pretty clear from our statement. There isn't any video or audio evidence. There isn't anything anywhere to suggest there is undeniable evidence that Luis Suarez called Patrice Evra something racist once, let alone "at least 10 times". Patrice Evra didn't even mention it to the ref during the game. He didn't mention it to him when they were both called to the ref and he spoke to the pair, telling them to calm down. He told him after the game, after he'd had time to think, even though he said he was calling him it throughout the game.

Now we have every single paper up and down the land calling Suarez a racist. That's what he is now in the eyes of many, and that's the fault of three people who have now decided what IS racist and what isn't. Those three people have come to a conclusion that others have puzzled over for decades, and they've managed to do so without a shred of proof. They've taken one person's argument, listened to it, then taken another's, listened to it, and decided that they believe one over the other, and that now they don't even have to back that up with some solid proof.

And if you're not happy with that then you condone racism in all its forms. That's what we're doing right now. LFC fans and LFC itself are condoning racism in the eyes of anyone who just wants to see someone hang for it. Just once. Let's make a statement everyone, let's throw the book at someone. Look how tough we are on this. Marvel as we lead the way for the good of football. If you stand in the way of this judgement then you're condoning racism. Definitely not that you just want to see some *bleep* proof either way, oh no.

RAWK > Manucina
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue 20 Dec - 17:09

I called him something his Manchester United teammates call him everyday. Where I'm from, it is normal and not offensive to say that term

From his own words. That there lays to rest whether the other players on the field heard it or not.

GUILTY!!!!!!!!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue 20 Dec - 17:10

:lucas:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue 20 Dec - 17:13

Nishank wrote: :lucas:

The truth is a beautiful thing huh? Cool
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue 20 Dec - 17:16

Your post are :lucas:
That's the truth im talking about here. U?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by azzurres Wed 21 Dec - 2:28

They should ban him for a few more games after he gave the middle finger to fulham fans.

Or does that mean "have a nice evening lads" in Uruguay ?

Dirty player got what he deserved. Everyone was laughing when Rooney got banned for swearing when at the same time every camera caught at least one person by match shouting foul words.

Now the laugh is on Liverpool. The FA are known for being ludicrous idiots and I am glad it hit Pool this time.
azzurres
azzurres
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed 21 Dec - 5:05

I am so happy that c*** got banned. LFC are being scumbags about the whole thing and acting disgraceful because they know with him being banned, they are fcked.

I doubt they would act like this had this been Andy Carroll.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 21 Dec - 6:37

:lucas:

We are not like you. Every player gets equal support during hard times.. F8k why am i even replying to your delusional posts ..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed 21 Dec - 6:52

Nishank, you're not ashamed of the embarrassing way LFC and KKKenny have acted during this whole saga?

Aren't you ashamed of that totally ridiculous and embarrassing statement your club put on their official site last night?

Aren't you embarrassed of the ridiculous lengths your club and manager have gone to defend a racist?.....who has now been proven guilty.

Aren't you, as a LFC fan, not ashamed of the way your club and fans always seem to play the victim card? It's never your fault. It's always the refs, the FA, Chelsea fans etc. Self pity runs through your club's vain.

LFC has shown to the world what kind of club they are during this whole racism issue and with the classless way they have acted after they lost the case.

Last edited by Devil-Is-Red on Wed 21 Dec - 7:36; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed 21 Dec - 7:27

jibers wrote:
Spain are in the stage the uk was 20 years ago. It's gonna take at ages. Racial abuse is common in Spain.
Lolbregas and Pussycat walked away with it even with video evidences Laughing

Spanish FA cheers
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed 21 Dec - 7:35

Nishank, you're sig typifies you and your brainwashed fanbase. You actually believe this was conspired by United as some sort of way to halt LFC's season.

Listen here, you lot are irrelevant to us. City & Chelsea are our title contenders, so why would we conspire to try and weaken you lot?

So continue with your deluded belief, which is based on one game where he did well against our 4th choice defender and a still very inexeperienced defender!

This whole issue is against racism, it's not about MUFC v LFC. But I wouldn't hold my breath on you lot to figure that out. It's always blame, blame, blame.... :facepalm:
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Wed 21 Dec - 7:39

RAWK > Mancunia? :facepalm:

Obviously the guy has been charged and the only thing left now for the club is to appeal the ban.

I agree with what Devil-Is-Red have posted. LFC fans are disgracing their club by their reactions to these allegations, erm, proven acts of racism.

And do we need to mention the middle finger thing? I think it warrants at least five more games at the stands.

While people like you might have been disappointed by this decision of the FA, at least try to calm down and look at the "positive" side. You've got Carroll getting a lot of playing time to prove himself.
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Wed 21 Dec - 8:14

LOL, guys why do you bother? He's got what he deserved. Evra has never ever accused anyone of racism. And whoever says differently clearly doesn't know the facts.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 21 Dec - 8:29

All i want is proof. You can't ban him on the basis of Evra's word.

Do you actually think we would defend a racist?

You read your Manucoa's thread which you hailed.. Why dint you reply to the part where my club ask why has Evra's word been stated as final evidence .. Nor you or the mancunisa site replied to that.

I want Video proof or Picture proof. You have any?

NO?

Let me defend my team then.

The sig has no meaning. Its just a tribute too Suarez who literally raped United during his time at Liverpool.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 21 Dec - 8:32

And im out of here. No point in arguing with the guys who are over the moon with a decision which has no base.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed 21 Dec - 10:06

Hilarious, absolutely hilarious. Here are United fans who each and every single one of you came with paltry, pitiful and fallacious arguements did not convince a SINGLE user who was informed of the reports

And now here are you posters hiding within your lair sniggering in the background and laced with irony and pure and utter hypocrisy.

Get over to the GS thread and try again while Che, red, PS and me for that matter will completely rip apart your weak debates as we already have to the others.

@jibers, you think Espana is racist? I actually live there and can tell you only stereotype is the problem while the ultras are the exception.

Why is it that England is known most for it's racism along with the adeptness of the media on covering their bullshit.

Pure and utter pathetic stuff here.

Take all this nonsensical guff to the GS you lot.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by azzurres Wed 21 Dec - 11:20

Arquitecto wrote:Hilarious, absolutely hilarious. Here are United fans who each and every single one of you came with paltry, pitiful and fallacious arguements did not convince a SINGLE user who was informed of the reports

And now here are you posters hiding within your lair sniggering in the background and laced with irony and pure and utter hypocrisy.

Get over to the GS thread and try again while Che, red, PS and me for that matter will completely rip apart your weak debates as we already have to the others.

@jibers, you think Espana is racist? I actually live there and can tell you only stereotype is the problem while the ultras are the exception.

Why is it that England is known most for it's racism along with the adeptness of the media on covering their bullshit.

Pure and utter pathetic stuff here.

Take all this nonsensical guff to the GS you lot.

Ah the condescending tone of Arquitecto. A great poster, who goes mental when it involves Liverpool.

I guess you saw how pretty much dead is our section. I am sure I am not the only one here, but I am too *bleep* lazy to bother replying in this forum populated with teenagers. I enjoy lurking, reading the drama and everything but that's it.

Why would you expect us to go into general section ? There is like 2 Utd posters, Devil and Jibers; the rest of us are watching.

I bothered once in the Suarez saga, it was when you were saying it is not the first time Suarez played the race card. I proved you wrong and you actually showed humilty and agreed you should have looked for more information about this. Props to you, no irony or sarcasm there.

I, and I guess some of the part-time posters here, didn't went into that 30 pages thread ( seriously, 30 freaking pages; to reply intelligently you would need to read all of it, pfff too long, even at 10 pages I was not motivated) for this reason: we don't care.

I do not know Evra, I do not know Suarez, but I enjoy seeing him getting banned. This is football, every advantage we can have is good, and why wouldn't we laugh when it is a Pool player in the eye of the storm ?
I don't care if Evra is a crybaby (which he is, don't get me wrong), and I absolutely don't care if Suarez is a racist (which I think he isn't, he's just dumb and I can totally see him harassing Evra just to force him into an error).

I will not try to pass as a moral person, because I am petty concerning Football, like pretty much the majority of this forum. Arsenal gets stomped 8-2, everyone laughs. Utd 1-6 City ? Same. Suarez banned 8 months ? Man, that did make my day.

There is nothing to be said of this case. Until FA comes with proof this is just an amusing thing for us Utd fans. Why would we even agree with the FA who has been *bleep* us for ages. Rooney getting a 3 match ban for swearing when camera catch a player doing the same every hour. They do not follow logic, they just want to make a statement.

You guys have just raised it to the next level by blaming it all on United. I laugh at the conspiracy theories, Ferguson leading the FA by its nose. Honestly, you are a reasonable perso, do you agree with the Pool fans who thinks SAF is the godfather of English Football ?

Don't include us in your "war" (rofl seriously, that Sepi saying it's a war against the FA now, made me chuckle at the ludicrosity of the term).

I see a 30 pages thread with kids fighting at each other, analysing the word "negrito" in every sense, well no sir, this is too much hassle.
I see a thread "justice was served" with few posts, damn yeah I will join the drama and show my joy at this decision.

Now, I gave you a reason why we are hiding in our lair; take it or not I do not really care and probably won't reply back as this post far exceeded my monthly quota, but maybe you can now start relaxing, stop seeing United as the enemy of all life and actually understand that this is far more enjoyable for us than a huge ass thread.

I will then lift the rock from where I was hiding and go back to sniggering. "Hope he gets an extended ban after his finger jab at the fulham fans!"

P.S. The "come in the GS and we will destroy you with me and my pals". It is ridiculous and you should probably just stick at your general knowledge and good writing, instead of trying to play the boss on an internet forum. Tis' not sexy at all.
azzurres
azzurres
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed 21 Dec - 11:28

I don't normally go kissing a poster's ass.

..but God bless azzurres.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 21 Dec - 12:27

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Scott The Red :bow:

This is why I love The Republik Of Mancunia. 100% spot on!

Liverpool Fans Should Be Ashamed Of Club Statement
DECEMBER 20, 2011 237 COMMENTS

Liverpool Football Club have released an astonishing statement in response to the eight match ban Luis Suarez has received for racially abusing Patrice Evra two months ago.

After Kenny Dalglish foolishly repeatedly defended their striker, the club had been left with little option to back Suarez. However, now that he has been found guilty, you’d think even scousers would have enough class to condemn him.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/LIES!%3B+Fergie+fury+over+Wright+race+slur+on+Schmeichel.-a061127771

Instead, they choose to lie and claim that Evra has made unfounded allegations before and suggest that because Suarez has played with black players before he can’t possibly be racist.

"It is our strong held belief, having gone over the facts of the case, that Luis Suarez did not commit any racist act. It is also our opinion that the accusation by this particular player was not credible – certainly no more credible than his prior unfounded accusations".

Patrice Evra has never made any public claims of racism against anyone before, let allow numerous accusations, as this Liverpool statement implies. Presumably the situations LFC are referring to are the allegations made by deaf football fans against Steve Finnan when they claimed to lip read him making racist comments to Evra. Also, when Mike Phelan claimed that Chelsea groundstaff made racist comments towards Evra, even though our player denied having heard any racist remarks himself. LFC are either embarrassing ignorant or liars. Either way, to make such unfounded allegations against Evra, suggesting he is playing the ‘race card’ against Suarez, is shocking.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/793670/ce/uk/&cc=3888

How can one actively pusue a Racism case without a plaintiff..........that's all there is really, he would've had to bring the matter up.....wether he choose to pusue it legally and exhaustively is a deifferent matter.Anyway......those claims only mention PL incidents, here is another incident where he "played" the race card

Bear in mind that you can play the race card in many ways and for many reasons......not soley to see legal punishment brought upon it's accuser.It can be done for slander and it can be done to evoke sympathy.

"Luis himself is of a mixed race family background as his grandfather was black. He has played with black players and mixed with their families whilst with the Uruguay national side and was Captain at Ajax Amsterdam of a team with a proud multi-cultural profile, many of whom became good friends. It seems incredible to us that a player of mixed heritage should be accused and found guilty in the way he has based on the evidence presented".

Ah ok, I get it, some of Suarez’s best friends are black people, right? That’s usually how a racist defends himself after being questioned over making an offensive comment or joke.

"We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suarez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms. Luis, to his credit, actually told the FA he had not heard the insult."

Firstly, if we are to accuse every footballer for “making abusive remarks to an opponent” the FA would do nothing else. Secondly, I’d like to think Evra called Liverpool’s racist striker all the names under the sun. Whilst not literally kicking racism out of football, as Eric Cantona did almost two decades ago, I am proud that our vice-captain was proud to speak out against racism, when so many other players would rather bury their heads in the sand.

If one of our players was ever found guilty of making racist remarks I would be gutted. That feeling would only intensify if they were ignorant enough to respond with the drivel LFC have done in their official statement. Their fans should be embarrassed and ashamed of their club and player, but just like always, I’m sure they will find someone else to blame.

A case study for you to look at......a real racism case with actual merit....that was not enforced.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/schmeichel-faces-racist-abuse-charge-1279851.html?CMP=ILC-refresh

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/schmeichel-faces-racist-abuse-charge-1279851.html?CMP=ILC-refresh

Black armbands for Suarez… that’s if he doesn’t object to the colour.

Owned! :bow: http://therepublikofmancunia.com/liverpool-fans-should-be-ashamed-of-club-statement/
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next