Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
The_ItalianFool
salmano9
eddy
DeviAngel
18 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him  - Page 3 Empty Re: Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:17 am

Luca wrote:Giovinco did deserve more, he will get his chance soon.
Krasic deserves more, much more. At least he is young enough to still get it, even with another club.

meh turning 28 soon I believe

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him  - Page 3 Empty Re: Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:18 am

DeviAngel wrote:

But yet thats the truth bro ....

Pepe is most underrated player this season along with Vidal and Licht

Just like Marchisio this summer and Giovinco in the past.

However, Vidal is not underrated...

Lich and Pepe, work their asses off, however I don't like those type of players with hardly any skill. Thats just me though
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:19 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Lich and Pepe, work their asses off, however I don't like those type of players with hardly any skill. Thats just me though

Common licht has amazing ball control he proved in Palermo game , PArma game he is very good with ball his crosses were not ok but seems they improved ...his ball control is godlike
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:25 am

Lich can't push forward well, Granted... I will admit he had an amazing game yesterday. His vision for Matri was class, even his pass for Pirlo. That being said, it was one game. Maybe a fluke, maybe I'm wrong. Right now, I'm not convinced... I will admit I was impress. But it's one game, so I won't go to conclusions now
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:26 am

Maybe a fluke, or maybe he is now more comfortable, maybe he was allowed more freedom against Palermo than in past games, I mean looking at how forward Chiellini even was at times.

Funnily enough both him and Chiellini provided assists in Juventus' BEST wing display of the season and the best since Milos of last season.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:28 am

Chiellini out of all people :lol!:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:31 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Lich can't push forward well, Granted... I will admit he had an amazing game yesterday. His vision for Matri was class, even his pass for Pirlo. That being said, it was one game. Maybe a fluke, maybe I'm wrong. Right now, I'm not convinced... I will admit I was impress. But it's one game, so I won't go to conclusions now

Lich is actually great at pushing forward.....

he lacks consistency in quality crosses
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:32 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Chiellini out of all people :lol!:

I know, right? but he is brilliant :bow: :bow: :bow:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:36 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Lich can't push forward well, Granted... I will admit he had an amazing game yesterday. His vision for Matri was class, even his pass for Pirlo. That being said, it was one game. Maybe a fluke, maybe I'm wrong. Right now, I'm not convinced... I will admit I was impress. But it's one game, so I won't go to conclusions now

Yes I know he can run up the flank, pushing forward means his end product.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:39 am

DeviAngel wrote:Krasic is more needed than Balotelli

way to go Conte first stupid msitake u did .... way to go

how u could sit there and see krasic shit all over himself from since january and call selling him a mistake? he is a very limited player and quite frankly not the type that is needed. remove all the sentiment and think objectively.

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:41 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:

Yes I know he can run up the flank, pushing forward means his end product.

Actually, pushing forward doesn't really mean end product.... but I am guessing that is what you meant so yeah, his crosses havent been the best.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:42 am

juventrini wrote:

how u could sit there and see krasic shit all over himself from since january and call selling him a mistake? he is a very limited player and quite frankly not the type that is needed. remove all the sentiment and think objectively.

In that case he should have been sold in the summer as the offers were there, if that is truly how you feel, I cannot say I feel the same way- he did play poorly but if Juventus were selling players based on their performances from January-on last season then there would be about three or four players on the team right now.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:44 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:

First stupid mistake?

1) Not playing Elia, and using Pepe and Giac instead
2) He hardly uses Del Piero and when is used, he uses him as a Prima Punta
3) Rejecting Ziegler
4) Finally giving Quagliarella a chance

Now of course, I'm not bashing Conte, it's not the point he's doing great. But that is not his first stupid mistake.

You are bashing Conte....

How can you call any of those MISTAKES when we are IN FIRST PLACE!!!!!

If Conte did what you said most likely we wouldnt be in first. You live in the world of 'what ifs' as opposed to what is. We are in first place ffs how is he making stupid mistakes?

1) Pepe has been performing, that is why he is playing. Giacc was starting to do the same before the injury.
2) Del Piero doesnt have the legs to play any other position.
3) This could be the one thing you MIGHT be able to call a mistake. But maybe Juventus wanted to instant profit and had faith in PDC and Grosso. Oh well, we are surviving.
4) Matri is on fire, Vucinic is improving, Quag has been training to get back in form.

top top top post my man

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:49 am

Another aspect of.this saga is... How do we know the agent isn't trying to hoodwink us AND krasic? How do at know he is.saying this with his permission or not twisting in his.words...

How.do we know.he is.acting in the players best interest?
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:51 am

I guess there is always a possibility but his words make a lot of sense, so naturally I am inclined to believe them.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:57 am

Luca wrote:
juventrini wrote:

In that case he should have been sold in the summer as the offers were there, if that is truly how you feel, I cannot say I feel the same way- he did play poorly but if Juventus were selling players based on their performances from January-on last season then there would be about three or four players on the team right now.

of course we couldnt sell him summer...we needed to see what he had to offer after getting some needed rest and under a new coach even more so...im afraid his performances just confirms that he should be shipped away...not saying that he is a bad player but...not suited to what the coach wants...

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:02 am

Not sure if I agree based on how little we have seen him and he is a player who needs to play and be believed in to really get going.
I do agree that he is not suited to what the coach wants, that is clear.

Fair enough, it is really going to pain me to see him go but it is inevitable.
I even put a jersey with his name on it Sad

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:07 am

Luca wrote:Not sure if I agree based on how little we have seen him and he is a player who needs to play and be believed in to really get going.
I do agree that he is not suited to what the coach wants, that is clear.

Fair enough, it is really going to pain me to see him go but it is inevitable.
I even put a jersey with his name on it Sad

yea he's a cool and likeable guy but u cant blame juventus fans for our general lack of patience...dont care how they come or who brings it but all we want is to be collecting 3pts every weekend until we get back to where we belong..

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:13 am

Well, Juventus have already dropped points...
It is also about the long term, I mean just looking at this season. Juventus have not played all 19 teams yet so lets not get ahead of ourselves (paraphrasing Conte here).

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:20 am

DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:So leave.... You played 5 good games with us . The rest? Just as poor as anyone. Completely invisible. I told you guys this weeks ago.

Krasic out Schelotto in

Thats very ungrateful. He was the reason we finished 7th not 12-15th. Him and his assists in the first half of the season and the few in the 2nd half. His goals. His speed.

He payed with his own cash to arrive for first training and he loves us and never insulted the club or the fans.

This is ...damn If he was italian it would be different story I am sure (general talk not about u pasquale) :facepalm:
ungrateful? the reason we finished 7th not 15th? well if we didnt have such a great start to the season due to the form of many players....Bonucci, Chiellini storari quag marchisio and krasic then yeh your right however krasic dip in form as well as the others is the reason we fall so low. lets not forget krasic was starting to slide heading into december.

diego had a better year than krasic if you ask me. i miss diego, krasic? i wont miss at all. i was never his biggest fan, on his day he can be as damaging as anyone in world football however he just doesnt cut it anymore. and sciacca i was bashing krasic from before the season pretty much even started lol remember that fight with elm i had? it was over krasic. i said pepe should start ahead of him, they all bashed me at the time and 10 weeks later krasic isnt even in the squad whilst pepe starts 9 games and is called up for la nazionale :coffee:
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:23 am

Pepe is still mediocre though.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:29 am

id like to make a few points..

-first of all. lich could pretty much cut it for any team right now. he is getting close to world class. i hated him last year at lazio but ive grown to love the player he is. he's incredible and exactly what you want in a team. i wanted cassani over lich but there was always that though in my head that lich would be a better buy.

-his crossing is improving, hes provided some vital crosses last few weeks and against palermo... why was pepe's role so free? because lich covered RM the whole first half whilst pepe got inside playing almost a SS role which can also be seen through his goal

- im a big fan of elia but i dont however think he's all together the greatest footballer if u get what i mean? quote me where i have ever said elia will be a success ? never happened. i was excited at what elia could potentially bring to juve not what he would bring.
am i bitter at the fact he isnt getting any gametime? not really. i say not really because yes i would love to see him play more however i dont think conte has been in a position to use him however against palermo i was dieing to see him but then again quag was due to come back, pazienza to tie up 3 points and ale deserves all the playing time he gets. theres nothing more id like to see then elia start however he hasnt earned his chance yet and conte hasnt been in a position to utilise him yet. this is coming from possibly elia's biggest fan! im a realist
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:32 am

Luca wrote:Pepe is still mediocre though.

/thread
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:33 am

DeviAngel wrote:

I don't think people understand his importance because his football isn't the pretty type.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:33 am

All fair points, against Palermo I believe Conte gave more freedom to Chiellini and Lichtsteiner to move forward and Lichtsteiner bossed everybody.

I am sad about players like Elia, Krasic, Del Piero and Quagliarella- this is not because the team fielded does not put out because they do, I would just like to see what these players can do and this FANTASTIC depth ought to be used more.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:40 am

fkn Conte doesn't think like we do Luca..... Twisted Evil

its over for Elia and Krasic...... flip page oh Quags too,,,
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next