Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
The_ItalianFool
salmano9
eddy
DeviAngel
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him  - Page 4 Empty Re: Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:40 am

fkn Conte doesn't think like we do Luca..... Twisted Evil

its over for Elia and Krasic...... flip page oh Quags too,,,

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him  - Page 4 Empty Re: Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:41 am

Still hope for Quagliarella but I have this strange feeling that Quagliarella will be used more and more just to increase his value leading to the market, this is just me considering all sides, I hope he is here to stay.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:42 am

It hurts...I really like the Serbian
But Conte style of playing have changed Juve some what...Krasic is predictable
He takes the ball & run to the bi-line & cross or if he's on the break...he tries a shot from some awkward angel...
But non-the-less I want him to stay & get a next shot
He can adjust!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:42 am

a question.....why are there more people that are upset at the fact elia and krasic arnt playing then happy at the fact that we are first
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 am

Who said we are not happy with the way Juventus is performing?
I can't speak for others but this is not true at all

Then again another misunderstood argument on goal legacy, sort of tiresome.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:46 am

i exagerrated for effect luca lol but it just seems theres more discussion over the negative aspects of our campaign so far
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:47 am

pasquale22 wrote:a question.....why are there more people that are upset at the fact elia and krasic arnt playing then happy at the fact that we are first

I am a Republican........

cannot c-o-n-t-r-o-l t-h-e U-R-G-E to B*tch......
:dance:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:51 am

pasquale22 wrote:i exagerrated for effect luca lol but it just seems theres more discussion over the negative aspects of our campaign so far

Haha alright, but honestly it has been said too much

This is not an anti-Juventus or anti-Conte post really (although I do consider selling Krasic a mistake but as it stands it is the right decision, no use in having him on the bench, I do want to see Quagliagol in action and I would like to see Elia get some minutes, Alex get more minutes)

This is just a post SUPPORTING those players, by inference that may sound like Juventus bashing but it really is not, if you remember I made a thread yesterday praising a lot of aspects of Juventus after the game

I am a critical thinker, at least I like to think that I am. So, that being said, I like to consider a bunch of different angles. At the end of the day, I am smiling and ecstatic with Juventus' position but that does not mean everything is perfect. Even Conte said it is too early to think about the scudetto and Juventus still has tough games in the first half of the schedule to get through

Each game can be summed up by points won or lost but then what would we discuss? Very Happy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:00 am

[quote="Luca"]
pasquale22 wrote:
Each game can be summed up by points won or lost but then what would we discuss? Very Happy

Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him  - Page 4 12234723721223454577PhotobyGiacomo17

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:49 am

I think most of us are missing a point made at the beginning of the season. With Conte we all know you have to work to earn your place. No man is bigger then this club. The problem here is that Krasic believes he should be starting. The question is if Pepe is so mediocre then why is it that Krasic with all his talent is unable to perform and take his "rightful place?." If he truly loved the shirt he would work his ass off and take his place back. I too believe he is better then Pepe but you don't just take that title you have to earn it. If Krasic truly believes he is deserving of starts just like that and is willing to threaten to leave unless he starts playing more then let it be. Did he think Conte was gonna apologize and start him every game there after that so that he didnt leave? If your not willing to work harder because you aren't getting your way then you shouldn't be in the Juve jersey imo...and this is coming from a big Krasic fan. The one thing I believe about Conte is you need to work hard and he will reward you. He wants players that are hungry to win for the shirt.
Pepe, as mediocre as he may be to some, has been performing well. And oddly enough, I think he works just as hard in training as he does when we watch him on our tv.

I believe the benching of DP is another example of this. Back to no man bigger then the club. Knowing that DP is not a guarantee helps motivate the others to challenge for his place. It sucks because its upsetting to see the icon benched during his last year, but his role with the team is different. I'm sure DP plays a big part in "raising" the younger talent on the team. I have no doubt that DP has played a big hand in Marchisios development. His place is behind the scenes now. We've been winning without him. Realistically he needs to sit because playing him more would hurt us in the long run.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:13 am

as I said if he was italian half of you would be making threads again like : Marotta sucks ...

juventri or whatever KRasic is class want to admit it or not he is
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:14 am

DeviAngel wrote:as I said if he was italian half of you would be making threads again like : Marotta sucks ...

Again with the nationalist racist crap. Give it a rest. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:15 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:as I said if he was italian half of you would be making threads again like : Marotta sucks ...

Me ? lol you and half forum should give it up re-view half of your post and than speak to me about that pls u r the last person that should be saying this ffs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:26 am

I don't like how you say that so loosely Devi. Uve been saying it alot lately
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:31 am

pls pasquale check half posts on the forum and tell that it ain't rightly said or wrong
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:32 am

DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Me ? lol you and half forum should give it up re-view half of your post and than speak to me about that pls u r the last person that should be saying this ffs

You say it like I mean it to be racist. That is my problem. I want Italians, but I will never turn down a quality foreigner. I love Miloš Krasić regardless of his background. The only moment I have ever disliked David Trezeguet was in 2000 when he scored the Golden Goal v. Italia and even then I was happy for him, but sad for my country, so you can believe what you like.

I love how you can like Goran Pandez, an Internazionale Milano player [well, former, I guess], just because he is Macedonian, but none of us Italians can do the same here with other players of our kind.

Give it a rest. :coffee:

@Pasquale: this has been going on for months, my friend. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:35 am

Bet trezegol turned that around after missing the penalty hey haha.

Devi you know where we stand on this. So no need to keep bringing it up and attacking us
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:37 am

pasquale22 wrote:Bet trezegol turned that around after missing the penalty hey haha.

Devi you know where we stand on this. So no need to keep bringing it up and attacking us

Haha, but even then brother, I felt bad for David Trezegol but at the same time, I was obviously happy because his miss was my [the Italian "me" v. the Juventus "me"] prospered because of it...but all that has to be said is that I embrace foreigners like Pavel Nedved, etc.

The only time I want Italians if there are equal players of the calibre of a foreigner. If there is a foreigner who is better than an Italian, that is fine, but if not, get an Italian. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:06 am

^^^ you are just mirroring my words exactly ahha

I loved trez more after missing. U might remember I think it was nakata? Ex Roma player who scored against Italy and got booed out of serie a lol
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:57 am

pasquale22 wrote:^^^ you are just mirroring my words exactly ahha

I loved trez more after missing. U might remember I think it was nakata? Ex Roma player who scored against Italy and got booed out of serie a lol

I think you are mistaking Nakata with Ahn Jung-hwan of South Korea, he scored the golden goal which kicked out Italy from 2002 World Cup. And it was not Roma that he played for, he was with Peruggia, i suppose.
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:54 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

You say it like I mean it to be racist. That is my problem. I want Italians, but I will never turn down a quality foreigner. I love Miloš Krasić regardless of his background. The only moment I have ever disliked David Trezeguet was in 2000 when he scored the Golden Goal v. Italia and even then I was happy for him, but sad for my country, so you can believe what you like.

I love how you can like Goran Pandez, an Internazionale Milano player [well, former, I guess], just because he is Macedonian, but none of us Italians can do the same here with other players of our kind.

Give it a rest. :coffee:

@Pasquale: this has been going on for months, my friend. :coffee:

who mentioned you lol hahaha last time I check u ain't half forum lol

@PAsquale I didn't tell names or mentioned u I even said ITs not targeting you in my first post but if u find ur self there that ain't my problem or mistake
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Don Pepe first act of his reign as Godfather of Torino has been revealed

banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Here's my Redoranje impersonation:

"enough"

Now let's continue the thread ws we were... It was going great
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:57 pm

king_alex10 wrote:Here's my Redoranje impersonation:

"enough"

agreed

but not before I chip in some retard negged repped me twice [farkn retard]

I think am good now..... bounce
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:08 pm

elmystique wrote:

"enough"

agreed

Kwame, you are an educated person brother, do not resort to uneducated and ignorant usage of that word...even though whoever did negative vote you did so for no reason. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:10 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
elmystique wrote:

"enough"

agreed

Kwame, you are an educated person brother, do not resort to uneducated and ignorant usage of that word...even though whoever did negative vote you did so for no reason. :coffee:

was it u then?

non capisco..... Suspect
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum