Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
The_ItalianFool
salmano9
eddy
DeviAngel
18 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him  Empty Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Milos Krasic’s future at Juventus is in real doubt. “Coach Antonio Conte doesn’t want him anymore,” said his representative.

Krasic, signed from CSKA Moscow in 2010 for €15.5m, has recently lost his place in the Old Lady’s starting line-up.

He began the campaign on the right wing, but Conte now fields a 4-1-4-1 system that sees Mirko Vucinic and Simone Pepe fielded on the flanks.

“Conte doesn't want him anymore,” agent Dejan Joksimovic is quoted as saying in the Serbian media on Monday.

“Milos has to play so the best thing we can do for him now is to find a new club.

“Chelsea and Manchester City made bids for him in the summer, but Juve turned them down.

“You never know what will happen, but both of those clubs have yet to adequately fill the position of right winger in their starting line-ups.

“Juventus must act quickly because while he is not playing, Krasic's price in the market is dropping day after day.

“Krasic must play and in one month's time we should have a clearer picture. We will see how the story develops from now until Christmas."

The Serbian international has also been paired with Borussia Dortmund recently, but Joksimovic snubbed that option.

“I think Krasic is a bit bigger than Borussia at the moment,” he added. “These are stories without any substance.”

Krasic, 27, has started just four League games for the Old Lady this term and he’s featured in only 306 minutes of action.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him  Empty Re: Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him

Post by eddy Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:23 pm

1 month is long team in football.we will see but i hope something will happen and he will stay with us.he is one of the best players we have consider his skills and speed.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him  Empty Re: Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:34 pm

the next diego? :?:
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Sad
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:49 pm

You see what you did Pepe? :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:You see what you did Pepe? :facepalm:

It's all Pepe's fault really... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Please send him to ManShitty for you know who... bounce
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Been fearing this for about 6 weeks now.
Goodbye Milos, you were fantastic and fantastically undervalued Sad

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Giovinco time Very Happy
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:05 pm

That only eases the pain
Krasic Sad

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Watch Elia next :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Luca wrote:Been fearing this for about 6 weeks now.
Goodbye Milos, you were fantastic and fantastically undervalued Sad

Goodbye Milos, hello Super Mario... :bball:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Giovinco time Very Happy

4-3-1-2:

Licht...Barzagli...Chiellini...Balzaretti
Vidal...Pirlo...Marchisio
Giovinco
Balotelli...Matri

Can you say... Scudetto?? :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:55 pm

I am very sad. Milosh Krasic is such a great asset and it is a slap to the fact to do this to him after he showed a lot of love for Juventus. Sad. Sad

If it has to happen though, send Elia too...a package deal to Manchester City in return for Mario Balotelli. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:03 am

Krasic is more needed than Balotelli

way to go Conte first stupid msitake u did .... way to go
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:04 am

Im hoping Krasic gets back into form and decides to stay, but the chances of both of those happening seems slim already.

I'd really like to here an interview from Krasic or Conte regarding the situation :/
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:05 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:Im hoping Krasic gets back into form and decides to stay, but the chances of both of those happening seems slim already.

I'd really like to here an interview from Krasic or Conte regarding the situation :/

Krasic seems demotivated maybe this is the reason .......
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:10 am

The only way I would take Balotelli on this squad is if he came for free.... Much rather spend money on LB,CB, or CM before another striker.

Matri, Vucinic, Quag, Del Piero, Toni. Plenty of forwards, especially if we are playing some sort of a 4-3-3 where players like Elia, Pepe, Giac, and Esti can contest for the last attacking 3 along with the others.

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:11 am

Krasic feels less faith in him from Juventus this season
I mean, you cannot go from a star, always in the starting 11, to on the bench, albeit he had some poor performances but he is the type of player that needs to play until he performs.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:13 am

DeviAngel wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:Im hoping Krasic gets back into form and decides to stay, but the chances of both of those happening seems slim already.

Krasic seems demotivated maybe this is the reason .......

I dunno bro its hard, he has been playing like this for a long time. Maybe at first he was tired from playing for so long, and now having a new coach who changed everything for him. He hasnt been in good form for awhile :/
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:17 am

The poor guy, deserves better

I hope he finds a club soon
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:28 am

chaval wrote:The poor guy, deserves better

sadly I agree
I mean I can understand if he had this horrible attitude but based on the quality he already showed us, he should receive much, much more respect.
I hope he leaves for a low fee, goes to a club and makes Conte put his foot in his mouth.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:32 am

Luca wrote:
chaval wrote:The poor guy, deserves better

sadly I agree
I mean I can understand if he had this horrible attitude but based on the quality he already showed us, he should receive much, much more respect.
I hope he leaves for a low fee, goes to a club and makes Conte put his foot in his mouth.

Why would you hope for that...? Would love to hear the explanation for that.

As for Krasic... Sadly, if he doesn't regain his form and we can cash in on him, then go for it... He had a good first 3 months and has been in decline since... He had all summer off, were only in one competition so he cant be tired anymore. It's a harsh reality but he (if he doesn't regain his form) will be just like Diego: a detriment more than an aid.

We have been winning without him... Just saying
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:34 am

Well I consider him leaving inevitable and he deserves to play. I don't care about the fee, so ignore that. I just hope he plays how I know he can at his next club and leaves Juventus looking foolish for mistreating him.

I consider him very under-appreciated as it stands.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:44 am

So leave.... You played 5 good games with us . The rest? Just as poor as anyone. Completely invisible. I told you guys this weeks ago.

Krasic out Schelotto in
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next