Milos Krasic: I'm happy with my goal, but I wanted a win

Go down

Milos Krasic: I'm happy with my goal, but I wanted a win Empty Milos Krasic: I'm happy with my goal, but I wanted a win

Post by DeviAngel Mon 26 Sep 2011, 12:07

Juventus winger Milos Krasic has expressed his delight at having scored his first goal of the season in his side's 1-1 draw away at Catania, but insists that they could have won the game.

Following his strike, the Serbia international whipped in a fantastic centre to find Alessandro Del Piero in front of goal. However, the club legend missed the target from close range.

And Krasic rued the wasted opportunity after it ensured that his side would have to settle for a share of the spoils while preventing them from opening a lead at the top of the Serie A table.

"I'm happy for this first goal of the season," Krasic told Tuttosport. "I dedicate it to my team-mates who are very close to me at this time.

"I had set up one of my team-mates in the centre, and maybe we could have scored the second and gone it alone in the lead in the championship."

Krasic has recently been linked with a move away from Turin, having started the season on the substitutes' bench. AC Milan, Manchester United, Chelsea and Anzhi Makhachkala were rumoured to be among the interested parties.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down