Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
The_ItalianFool
salmano9
eddy
DeviAngel
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him  - Page 2 Empty Re: Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:44 am

So leave.... You played 5 good games with us . The rest? Just as poor as anyone. Completely invisible. I told you guys this weeks ago.

Krasic out Schelotto in

pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him  - Page 2 Empty Re: Krasic no longer wanted at Juve.Conte doesn't want him

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:48 am

Luca wrote:
chaval wrote:The poor guy, deserves better

I hope he finds a club soon

sadly I agree
I mean I can understand if he had this horrible attitude but based on the quality he already showed us, he should receive much, much more respect.
I hope he leaves for a low fee, goes to a club and makes Conte put his foot in his mouth.

Luca wrote:Well I consider him leaving inevitable and he deserves to play. I don't care about the fee, so ignore that. I just hope he plays how I know he can at his next club and leaves Juventus looking foolish for mistreating him.

I consider him very under-appreciated as it stands.

This guy even a Juve fan?? scratch
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:52 am

pasquale22 wrote:So leave.... You played 5 good games with us . The rest? Just as poor as anyone. Completely invisible. I told you guys this weeks ago.

Krasic out Schelotto in

Why should Juventus bring in ANOTHER winger, just curious as to the reasoning?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:53 am

DeviAngel wrote:Krasic is more needed than Balotelli

way to go Conte first stupid msitake u did .... way to go

First stupid mistake?

1) Not playing Elia, and using Pepe and Giac instead
2) He hardly uses Del Piero and when is used, he uses him as a Prima Punta
3) Rejecting Ziegler
4) Finally giving Quagliarella a chance

Now of course, I'm not bashing Conte, it's not the point he's doing great. But that is not his first stupid mistake.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:55 am

5) Field ONE striker against Chievo, thankfully he fixed this the following game but it was still an odd decision

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:57 am

Luca wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:So leave.... You played 5 good games with us . The rest? Just as poor as anyone. Completely invisible. I told you guys this weeks ago.

Krasic out Schelotto in

Why? If krasic leaves who's our backup RM? Pepe is the only natural Rm in the squad. No1 besides him and milos have been trialled in rm this season

Now obviously I don't think Schelotto is juve quality yet lol but he's a talent and I'd love to see him with us. Pepe is solid enough at RM however he isn't a long term fix whereas Schelotto could be
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:57 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Krasic is more needed than Balotelli

way to go Conte first stupid msitake u did .... way to go

First stupid mistake?

1) Not playing Elia, and using Pepe and Giac instead
2) He hardly uses Del Piero and when is used, he uses him as a Prima Punta
3) Rejecting Ziegler
4) Finally giving Quagliarella a chance

Now of course, I'm not bashing Conte, it's not the point he's doing great. But that is not his first stupid mistake.

You are bashing Conte....

How can you call any of those MISTAKES when we are IN FIRST PLACE!!!!!

If Conte did what you said most likely we wouldnt be in first. You live in the world of 'what ifs' as opposed to what is. We are in first place ffs how is he making stupid mistakes?

1) Pepe has been performing, that is why he is playing. Giacc was starting to do the same before the injury.
2) Del Piero doesnt have the legs to play any other position.
3) This could be the one thing you MIGHT be able to call a mistake. But maybe Juventus wanted to instant profit and had faith in PDC and Grosso. Oh well, we are surviving.
4) Matri is on fire, Vucinic is improving, Quag has been training to get back in form.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:01 am

Fab lets not go there... We don't need to get into that argument.

I agree w pasquale and css... But I don't think we need anoyhet winger ay this point
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:01 am

pasquale22 wrote:
Luca wrote:

Krasic out Schelotto in

Why? If krasic leaves who's our backup RM? Pepe is the only natural Rm in the squad. No1 besides him and milos have been trialled in rm this season

Now obviously I don't think Schelotto is juve quality yet lol but he's a talent and I'd love to see him with us. Pepe is solid enough at RM however he isn't a long term fix whereas Schelotto could be

Giaccherini, why does Juventus need 5 wingers anyways, it does not even make sense with how they currently play
Agreed about Schelotto being talented but so is Krasic...

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:01 am

king_alex10 wrote:
Luca wrote:
chaval wrote:The poor guy, deserves better

I hope he finds a club soon

sadly I agree
I mean I can understand if he had this horrible attitude but based on the quality he already showed us, he should receive much, much more respect.
I hope he leaves for a low fee, goes to a club and makes Conte put his foot in his mouth.

Why would you hope for that...? Would love to hear the explanation for that.

The question is why not? Once again Marotta is to blame... Man U and Man City had great offers and he rejected them... so now he should pay the price for not getting what he should of done in the summer. Krasic was in a slump no matter what, he should of left before, and now thanks to Marotta once again... Krasic will go for a low value.

Krasic out Schelotto in

In comparison to Elia? A winger you do favor Pas...? He hasn't played yet, and what happens if he wants to leave? I doubt you would say those things... Give Krasic a break, we can't blame him for wanting leave. The guy is too good to rot on the bench and having headless Pepe doing his work. Now that being said, he should leave as I'm one of his biggest fans, I don't want his career to go down.

As for weeks ago, I have to disagree. I was the one who said this way back, when SKY came up with the conclusion of Conte playing Krasic more so that his fee would be more valued.

The_ItalianFool wrote:

This guy even a Juve fan?? scratch

Sometimes I wonder if your an Azzurri fan :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:03 am

king_alex10 wrote:Fab lets not go there... We don't need to get into that argument.

I agree w pasquale and css... But I don't think we need anoyhet winger ay this point

Yes Fab, listen to Aldo. Let's not go there. I clearly said. IM NOT BASHING HIM. It's just to show he did make other mistakes, BUT AT THE END HE'S STILL DOING GREAT.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:04 am

Krasic out Schelotto in

Thats very ungrateful. He was the reason we finished 7th not 12-15th. Him and his assists in the first half of the season and the few in the 2nd half. His goals. His speed.

He payed with his own cash to arrive for first training and he loves us and never insulted the club or the fans.

This is ...damn If he was italian it would be different story I am sure (general talk not about u pasquale) :facepalm:

Last edited by DeviAngel on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:04 am

You can ignore Fab's posts, I have him ignored, saw the comment, not worth responding to.

You pretty much summed up my reasoning behind Krasic leaving. I just find it a waste to have such a quality player, who has shown no signs of disrespect or anything like that, as Amauri does, get this kind of treatment. I wonder why Conte does not believe in him, I guess I never will though so oh well.
I am a Krasic fan forever now, I wish him luck wherever he goes, hopefully outside of Italy so I don't have to see him devastate Juventus one day.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:05 am

king_alex10 wrote:Fab lets not go there... We don't need to get into that argument.

Yes Fab, listen to Aldo. Let's not go there. I clearly said. IM NOT BASHING HIM. It's just to show he did make other mistakes, BUT AT THE END HE'S STILL DOING GREAT.

I'll go anywhere I feel the need to Cool

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:05 am

pasquale22 wrote:
Luca wrote:

Krasic out Schelotto in

Simple Giaccherini, and Esti will be backing up Elia. Anyways, we don't need so many wingers in a 4-3-3. The only winger we have is Pepe, the rest are not being used at all.

Let's not deny Schelotto here, the man is having an amazing start with Atalanta, him, Cigarini and Denis.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:06 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:

You know me, I'll join you, but that's if you want. This time though, the blame can't be me.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:08 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Krasic out Schelotto in

Thats very ungrateful. He was the reason we finished 7th not 12-15th. Him and his assists in the first half of the season and the few in the 2nd half. His goals. His speed.

He payed with his own cash to arrive for first training and he loves us and never insulted the club or the fans.

This is ...damn If he was italian it would be different story I am sure (general talk not about u pasquale) :facepalm:

I agree.

However...

I have to disagree, this has nothing to do with Italians. Pepe and Giaccherini are not players I favor, in this case he does not favor Krasic. However he does rate Elia very high, a non Italian. So that being said, like I said before, if it was Elia he wouldnt react like that.

Also Devi, you defending Krasic like this is normal, but yet you blame Giovinco lol? I dont know, I find it wierd.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:09 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:

You know me, I'll join you, but that's if you want. This time though, the blame can't be me.

I dont understand the problem I just contested your views on conte's "mistakes."

What is the problem?

Another thing I'd like to contest is that we have no idea what players we should get because we do not know if we intend to keep the 4-3-3 or go back to a 4-2-4; the formation that Conte wants to use is the most crucial aspect. Just because he is using 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 because our best wingers arent performing doesnt mean we will stay with it- although we might with that last performance.

Last edited by The_ItalianFool on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:09 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Krasic out Schelotto in

Can you get out of my head please Dejan!? hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:09 am

Edit: I agree w css on 3 & 4
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:10 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Krasic out Schelotto in

I agree.

However...

I have to disagree, this has nothing to do with Italians. Pepe and Giaccherini are not players I favor, in this case he does not favor Krasic. However he does rate Elia very high, a non Italian. So that being said, like I said before, if it was Elia he wouldnt react like that.

Also Devi, you defending Krasic like this is normal, but yet you blame Giovinco lol? I dont know, I find it wierd.

It was just example I didn't blame Gio just took him as example that Krasic did more than him for us and thats the truth. I took him like Example lets us say that he did more than Diego and gio for us

Pepe btw is hell in form I love him covering whole field scoring assisting ...but KRASIC is KRASIC !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:11 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:

I dont understand the problem I just contested your views on conte's "mistakes."

What is the problem?

Another thing I'd like to contest is that we have no idea what players we should get because we do not know if we intend to keep the 4-3-3 or go back to a 4-2-4; the formation that Conte wants to use is the most crucial aspect. Just because he is using 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 because our best wingers arent performing doesnt mean we will stay with it- although we might with that last performance.

After beating Inter, Fiorentina and Palermo. It does seem a 4-3-3(4-2-3-1) is the ideal formation.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:14 am

king_alex10 wrote:Edit: I agree w css on 3 & 4

The mistakes you mean?

DeviAngel wrote:

It was just example I didn't blame Gio just took him as example that Krasic did more than him for us and thats the truth. I took him like Example lets us say that he did more than Diego and gio for us

Pepe btw is hell in form I love him covering whole field scoring assisting ...but KRASIC is KRASIC !

Hmm, well I feel your discrediting Giovinco here who did do enough for Juve, as he was with us since 2006, while Krasic was with us only for one season. Yes I agree, Krasic did a lot, without a doubt. He sacraficed a lot, and dissing him like that is disgracful.

Pepe is Pepe :coffee:

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:16 am

Giovinco did deserve more, he will get his chance soon.
Krasic deserves more, much more. At least he is young enough to still get it, even with another club.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:16 am

king_alex10 wrote:Edit: I agree w css on 3 & 4

The mistakes you mean?

DeviAngel wrote:

Hmm, well I feel your discrediting Giovinco here who did do enough for Juve, as he was with us since 2006, while Krasic was with us only for one season. Yes I agree, Krasic did a lot, without a doubt. He sacraficed a lot, and dissing him like that is disgracful.

Pepe is Pepe :coffee:

But yet thats the truth bro ....

Pepe is most underrated player this season along with Vidal and Licht
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:17 am

Luca wrote:Giovinco did deserve more, he will get his chance soon.
Krasic deserves more, much more. At least he is young enough to still get it, even with another club.

meh turning 28 soon I believe
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next