Krasic: I have to go away from Conte's Juve as he doesn't see me right

2 posters

Go down

Krasic: I have to go away from Conte's Juve as he doesn't see me right Empty Krasic: I have to go away from Conte's Juve as he doesn't see me right

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:52 pm

Hope you guy understand as i used google translate:

Krasic: I have to go away from Conte's Juve as he doesn't see me right Gallery.18ma.2012.krasic.disperato.mani.in.faccia.356x237

Milos Krasic has repented. Remained at Juventus despite the pressing of Zenit and Tottenham in the winter market, the wing Serbian hours outside the Belgrade daily Vecernje Novosi all his regret.

"Juve are now out of the game, I have no space, and the only thing I can do is continue to train to keep fit for the upcoming season. I wanted to Zenit and Tottenham on loan, but I chose to stay in Turin play me for my papers. Unfortunately it was a bad decision in hindsight, would have been much better if I had started. "

The difficulty in losing to Juventus are doing Krasic also the Serbian national team.

"I want to return to the group, in order to participate in the qualifiers for the 2014 World Cup. Of course, leave Juve makes me very sad, no one would be happy to leave a club so important, but Earl did not see me right and is better for everyone if I go away. "

original story here: http://www.calciomercato.com/mercato/rimpianto-krasic-dovevo-andare-via-qui-alla-juve-conte-non-mi-ve-445763
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Krasic: I have to go away from Conte's Juve as he doesn't see me right Empty Re: Krasic: I have to go away from Conte's Juve as he doesn't see me right

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:31 pm

Krasic Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down