McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
nj
28 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:10 am

Art Morte wrote:
Nishank wrote:Henderson fee is 16 million. Straight cash.

Ngog is not a part of the deal ..

Sources would be cool with these updates Wink

Liverpool Echo, The newspaper of the city, Very reliable as it posts stuff only about Liverpool and Everton as they come under Liverpool.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:34 am

ok now i guess no bid has been made for Wickham either! ! well that i guess ensures a wait till 1st July . .& i remember one of us here posting some developments regarding the MATA issue . .any news one that people??
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:41 am

"Liverpool are weighing up a move for left backs Nacho Monreal, 25, of Osasuna or Lyon's Aly Cissokho, 23, each at £9million."

now is Enrique a deal of the past Razz . .also don't know anything about the guy Monreal . .then again the source is DAILY MAIL Razz

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2000562/Liverpool-choose-Nacho-Monreal-Aly-Cissokho-spending-spree-begins.html

also according to Daily Mirror our next targets for CB are Scott Dann & Mamadou Sakho. . i guess would make us all happy . .

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-transfer-news-Birmingham-Scott-Dann-Mamadou-Sakho-Paris-St-Germain-now-defensive-targets-after-Phil-Jones-snub-article745633.html

Daily Telegraph is moderately confident our next signing would be Downing (which is sort of logical considering all the kids going up for U21!)

http://www.givemefootball.com/premier-league/liverpool-plot-10m-second-deal-reports

anyhow none of the DAILY are much reliable . .so would be looking forward to something solid . .Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:47 am

Transfers In-
Alex O'Hanlon (St Kevin Boys) - Undisclosed [ 2million? ]
Jordan Henderson (Sunderland) - 16 million

Transfers Out-
Dean Bouzanis - Released
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:03 am

hey guys just opened up a twitter account so am new to that . .so if possible do let me know the people to follow up there for news on our transfers . .& also you names. .Very Happy
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:19 am

Fahim89 wrote:hey guys just opened up a twitter account so am new to that . .so if possible do let me know the people to follow up there for news on our transfers . .& also you names. .Very Happy

@NishRed4life
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:27 am

i don't know how reliable this guy is maybe Red or some of you would be able to let me know better . . .

Richard__Buxton Richard Buxton
Here go again... RT @mclloyd10: esRadio reporting Sergio Aguero has agreed in principle to join Liverpool after summer's Copa America.

o i do keep all my fingers crossed for twitter to work for once Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:32 am

Fahim89 wrote:i don't know how reliable this guy is maybe Red or some of you would be able to let me know better . . .

Here go again... RT @mclloyd10: esRadio reporting Sergio Aguero has agreed in principle to join Liverpool after summer's Copa America.

He has retweeted that.
That means he has not posted it, The actual post is from normal Liverpool fan, Who could be wrong but is actually citing the source.

So i don't know and i hope we don't get Aguero.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:33 am

Liverpool Echo reports that there has been no approach for AA from Milan & as Juve have not made the loan a permanent i guess we have more then enough CM or CAM to fill up a 11 man squad of CM Razz! !
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:36 am

Nishank wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:i don't know how reliable this guy is maybe Red or some of you would be able to let me know better . . .

He has retweeted that.
That means he has not posted it, The actual post is from normal Liverpool fan, Who could be wrong but is actually citing the source.

So i don't know and i hope we don't get Aguero.

ahh well thanks mate im still getting used to the site. .anyhow i do admire the lad a lot won't mind seeing him in LFC . .but then again if some players do not start to leave it would be getting a little to crowded! ! Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:48 am

I still cant find conformation of this anywhere.

I feel bad hating on N'gog but I was hoping he'd be part of the deal.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:54 am

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/06/09/jordan-henderson-set-to-sign-for-liverpool-fc-today-100252-28847564/
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:13 pm

Nishank wrote:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/06/09/jordan-henderson-set-to-sign-for-liverpool-fc-today-100252-28847564/

As of now though, its just speculation same as any other paper really. Could prove to be right, but I don't believe it yet.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Nishank wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:hey guys just opened up a twitter account so am new to that . .so if possible do let me know the people to follow up there for news on our transfers . .& also you names. .Very Happy

@NishRed4life

thanks mate mine is fahim_kabir
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:13 pm

henrywinter Henry Winter
Connor Wickham getting treatment on ankle after (fair) challenge by Phil Jones. Trying to run it off #engU21s

Wickham now coming off, hobbling away from #engU21s training

Manc bastard!

*We're about to get Wickham*
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:38 pm

All the deal look on hold currently..

Hope we don't sign Adam.. :/
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:10 pm

JimmyRiceWriter Jimmy Rice
Henderson deal not dependent on Ngog. #LFC have allowed Sunderland to talk to him. See full Comolli interview on .tv now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:13 pm

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/lfc-complete-henderson-deal

Its Official !!

Our first signing of the summer Smile

Im all excited now.. Smile
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 8 Hendo7

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 8 Hend1
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Q- We've completed a major transfer early in the summer. We haven't seen that a lot at Liverpool over recent years - again, is that a strategy?

A- That's the way I personally like to work. The earlier the better because we can then readjust our strategy or decide we aren't going to do any more - which won't be the case now! I didn't know it wasn't the case before but it's certainly something we are trying to do.

Comolli is boss Very Happy
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:33 pm

bensmith_Times Ben Smith

Henderson = old news. Another top #LFC transfer story in Times tomorrow..

#Excited..

The times was the one of the newspaper who called the Henderson transfer first..
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Good to hear the deal is official. Those photos always bring a bit of excitement don't they!
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:45 pm

GREAT! !

bt now seriously! is there any base regarding the Aguero issue! ! Shocked
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Fahim89 wrote:GREAT! !

All shit talk as far as I'm concerned. Some people looking for any excuse to link us to him. Wouldn't be very hopeful over it.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Fahim89 wrote:GREAT! !

All shit talk as far as I'm concerned. Some people looking for any excuse to link us to him. Wouldn't be very hopeful over it.

not saying im very hopeful but honestly i think the guy is a gem of a player . .anyhow there have been some talk about sthng exciting coming up from Spain within this week & tomorrow's the last day Razz i hope something good comes out tomorrow . .anyhow Henderson being a done deal is good enough though Razz & if Charlie Adam is the next one i would rather prefer waiting Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:06 pm

wouldnt want Aguero tbh.
45 mil for a player similar to Suarez.
hes just even more selfish and i dont like him for god knows why lol
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next