Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

+24
Mickeyz
El Chelsea Fuerte
Brigate Rossonere
lenear1030
B-Mac
Kick
stevieg8
Arquitecto
TheRedStag
donttreadonred
JAY-Z
Art Morte
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
iftikhar
Red Alert
Nishankly
mr-r34
RedOranje
poolsupporter
McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
nj
28 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:33 am

nj wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Apparently Cissokho said to L'Equipe when asked whether the issue could be settled this weekend with a trip to England for a possible signature Cissokho told they would know more on Friday night. Liverpool is still visibly dreaming. "Of course it would not hurt .

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2011/20110708_092347_cissokho-bientot-reds.html

Probably nj could explain what the article exactly means.
pretty much what you already said Very Happy (expect your 2 last sentences translated)
actually Lequipe called him to know what that FranceFootball paper about him to Liverpool was all about.
but then he said that nothing was done for now, and that he would leave it to his agent to deal with it.
then they asked him if all could be sorted this week-end with a trip to England to sign, and he responded he would know more friday night (tonight^^).

but about the last 2 sentences you translated,(Liverpool fait toujours rêver visiblement. «C'est sûr que ce serait pas mal...») this is the real meaning: "apparently he still dreams of Liverpool. <<Of course, it wouldnt be bad>>"

"c'est pas mal=it's not bad, meaning it would be good Very Happy )





So what i understand is that 1stly he isnt denying that there is talk with us.
its obvious we are talking to him & his agent.
but i guess we will know more tonight and this week-end as he said Thumbs up

Cheers mate.

Hopefully we sign him up quickly and we know more about this today.Does it mention anything about price tags or talks with Lyon?

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by nj Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:34 am

Fahim89 wrote:

so another player who wants to come to LFC . .i would say that is great news! !

btw did you get my msg? does it say the same thing or worst? Razz
just saw it^^ (but hard to notice the notifications up there cause it appears very little tbh)

but it was the same thing.


BeautifulGame wrote:
Does it mention anything about price tags or talks with Lyon?
yeah, and thats what surprises me the most:FranceFootball talked about 9mil€ and thats what Lequipe has been reporting too.
but im sure if we bought him it would be for more than that: Aulas bought him for 15mil only 2yrs ago, and knowing the hardball that he is when it comes to sell his players, im sure he would like to at least receive the money from what he bought him to.

so i guess 9mil would only be the 1st offer (but not what Lyon would accept as Lequipe are putting it.great if they are right tho)


Last edited by nj on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 604
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:45 am

Cissokho will join Liverpool when personal terms are agreed early next week, possibly sooner.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89377
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by iftikhar Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:57 am

So guys, who is the best of the lot:
Enrique! Cissoko! That Honduran LB from Celtics (really hard name)!

Consider these things for judging: defensive ability, fitness, price & growth potential.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9337
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by nj Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:08 pm

iftikhar wrote:So guys, who is the best of the lot:
Enrique! Cissoko! That Honduran LB from Celtics (really hard name)!

Consider these things for judging: defensive ability, fitness, price & growth potential.
i never watched the scottish league so i cant really comment about Izaguirre (even tho on yt he looks very good, and being name the best player of that league (as poor as that league is) whereas you're a LB: it must mean youre quite good i reckon).




but between Enrique & Cissokho, i choose Cissokho
hands down.

what Enrique may have better than Cissokho imo is only technical abilities and game intelligence.
other than, for me Cissokho is better in all the others areasl: physical, pace, cross, defense...
younger too.


Also, Cissokho has managed to be involved with France NT many times and win 1 cap, (whereas France is world's n°1 when it comes to LBs, with 4-5 players competing who have international level.)

but can someone explain to me why has Enrique has not even 1 cap and doesnt seems to be close to the NT, whereas LB has been Spain "weakest" position for years now? (i mean, the old Capdevilla has made that spot his it his own, and even the RB that is Arbeloa plays many times there, but never Enrique)


nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 604
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by nj Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:16 pm

btw, Clichy choose City over us only because of the CL & ambition, not money Rolling Eyes

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_7028011,00.html
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 604
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:19 pm

nj wrote:
but can someone explain to me why has Enrique has not even 1 cap and doesnt seems to be close to the NT, whereas LB has been Spain "weakest" position for years now? (i mean, the old Capdevilla has made that spot his it his own, and even the RB that is Arbeloa plays many times there, but never Enrique)



Since this is his first good season in top flight and also playing for a newly promoted club like Newcastle is why he isnt called up to NT.If he plays for either Us or Arsenal i am pretty sure he will be selected foor their team.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by nj Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:36 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
nj wrote:
but can someone explain to me why has Enrique has not even 1 cap and doesnt seems to be close to the NT, whereas LB has been Spain "weakest" position for years now? (i mean, the old Capdevilla has made that spot his it his own, and even the RB that is Arbeloa plays many times there, but never Enrique)



Since this is his first good season in top flight and also playing for a newly promoted club like Newcastle is why he isnt called up to NT.If he plays for either Us or Arsenal i am pretty sure he will be selected foor their team.

yea but Newcastle stayed in Premier League only 1 season (2009/10),

so he did played in top flight a few other seasons..(including at Villareal in La Liga...)
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 604
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:56 pm

nj wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:
nj wrote:
but can someone explain to me why has Enrique has not even 1 cap and doesnt seems to be close to the NT, whereas LB has been Spain "weakest" position for years now? (i mean, the old Capdevilla has made that spot his it his own, and even the RB that is Arbeloa plays many times there, but never Enrique)



Since this is his first good season in top flight and also playing for a newly promoted club like Newcastle is why he isnt called up to NT.If he plays for either Us or Arsenal i am pretty sure he will be selected foor their team.

yea but Newcastle stayed in Premier League only 1 season (2009/10),

so he did played in top flight a few other seasons..(including at Villareal in La Liga...)

Ya but he was woeful for Newcastle in 2009/10 season.Remember the 5-1 game? The match win celebration which led to a bar fight for Gerrard? He was the worst player on the pitch that day.He has improved remarkably in last 2 seasons IMO.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Apparently City were in talks with Cissokho. They got Clichy instead. I wonder why. |:

@ rg: Do you have a link mate? Or random rumours on twitter? :\
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Italian sources say you will take also Bastos in a deal worth €22M, please do!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Bastos doesn't fit NESV's plan. :\

Then again, Downing doesn't either, but British people only. :geek:

Thought he was set to go to Juventus though? scratch
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:21 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Italian sources say you will take also Bastos in a deal worth €22M, please do!

Probably rubbish.Why would we sign him for 22mil when Lyon only want 13mil acc. to his agent?

We aren't City u know Laughing
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Red Alert Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:28 pm

SHOULD GO FOR RIISE!!!!
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:33 pm

ynwa wrote:SHOULD GO FOR RIISE!!!!

Agree he can score quality HEADERS too :geek:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Nishankly Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Milan Jovanovic: “I can tell you that I already had a meeting with Anderlecht officials. It was quite interesting.”
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20749
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:39 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:Italian sources say you will take also Bastos in a deal worth €22M, please do!

Probably rubbish.Why would we sign him for 22mil when Lyon only want 13mil acc. to his agent?

We aren't City u know Laughing

The deal entails Bastos-Cissokho for that figure Thumbs up

-------

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3754
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 1044
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum