McAgger
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Fahim89
BeautifulGame
nj
28 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by nj Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:06 pm

wouldnt want Aguero tbh.
45 mil for a player similar to Suarez.
hes just even more selfish and i dont like him for god knows why lol

nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Summer Silly Season: Official Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Summer Silly Season: Official Thread

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:16 pm

nj wrote:wouldnt want Aguero tbh.

an anti-argentine are you! ! Razz or maybe the wrong vibes Ath Madrid players give us Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Fahim89 wrote:

an anti-argentine are you! ! Razz or maybe the wrong vibes Ath Madrid players give us Razz

haha
no no.
cant really explain tbh.
i dont know, sometimes you just dont like the look of certain person withouth specific reasons..
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:24 pm

nj wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:

haha
no no.
cant really explain tbh.
i dont know, sometimes you just dont like the look of certain person withouth specific reasons..

o cool mate! ! i guess i have to say the same for many ManU players Razz . . but then again im a scouser there are many reasons! Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Rather upset N'shit wasn't shipped off with them.

I am happy about the deal yet am still sceptical on Hendo, who I have always felt is an average youngster and not worth the price.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Rather upset N'shit wasn't shipped off with them.

I am happy about the deal yet am still sceptical on Hendo, who I have always felt is an average youngster and not worth the price.

N'Length is in talks with Sunderland according to Comolli.

and let's be honest mate, you don't rate any English player....if Gerrard wasn't a LFC player, he would have been over-rated too probably Wink cheers

Henderson is not a typical English midfielder.....we'll get a better look of him on sunday against quality Spanish midfielders. hopefully he copes well

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Sepi wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Rather upset N'shit wasn't shipped off with them.

N'Length is in talks with Sunderland according to Comolli.

and let's be honest mate, you don't rate any English player....if Gerrard wasn't a LFC player, he would have been over-rated too probably Wink cheers

Henderson is not a typical English midfielder.....we'll get a better look of him on sunday against quality Spanish midfielders. hopefully he copes well

Is he? Well then thats great.

I don't rate any englishman? Don't know where you got that one from Sep. Surprised

I rate all the englishman in Anfield along with countless others from various other english teams.

I was quite happy with AC despite his price tag.

My point is as much as I want to hype and be excited about him, I have not seen much notable talents from him along with his tendency to crumble under pressure situations.

I understand he is young and could have his talents extracted by Kenny and Co. but I still hold some doubts on his expectations on him.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Fair enough man. There are some articles by Sunderlands fans about his style in the thread Ive created for him and from what I've seen of him...He is very different than Gerrard or Shelvey type (who seem to take control and want to do super man stuff). He is more of a Lampard/Meireles type of midfielder in my opnion, arriving late in the box, short passing and movement, also a good crosser to feed AC.

We'll see how he'll cope against Spain..who do you think Spain will play in their midfield on sunday ?

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Don't want Aguero. Well, I wouldn't mind, but his position is sooo far away from our priorities at the moment. Would be bad business and bad for the team to get him now.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Sepi wrote:Fair enough man. There are some articles by Sunderlands fans about his style in the thread Ive created for him and from what I've seen of him...He is very different than Gerrard or Shelvey type (who seem to take control and want to do super man stuff). He is more of a Lampard/Meireles type of midfielder in my opnion, arriving late in the box, short passing and movement, also a good crosser to feed AC.

We'll see how he'll cope against Spain..who do you think Spain will play in their midfield on sunday ?

I understand on what type of player he is along with his capabilities for the most part. Maybe I have seen the wrong games.
Not being bitter Sep as if you know me well enough, you would know how much I would detest a signing in which I feel is unnecessary. I can understand you see negativity coming from my side, but here are the positives.

-He is only 20 years old, which is the age midfielders show their colors whereas the more advanced and attacking players have shown it from an early age.

-Will be under the tutelage of Kenny and Clarke along with the Liverpool Philosophy unlike and not under an uneducated fat head. Did we really expect Spearing to blossom? I did not.

-Bad under pressure? Look above along with age factor.

- Seems to have many qualities instead of one speciality. What this means is that the speciality type players are the ones noticed more along with being rated. Henderson seems to be a type of player that needs more closer observation to see his talents and future brilliance compared to my basic observation of him. What this also means is during this nascent stage of his developments, versatility and multiple qualities is great advantage then more specific specialities. This is due to the fact that the core talents and abilities of a youngster can be brought out and blossomed based on the quality of the training and philosophy (we know how good it is in Melwood.)

-Is english.

-Is disciplined and listens well.

-So bear with my doubts as I can't really be blamed for not rating him all to much but I do admit his room for potential along with room for extra growth in Melwood and Kenny. If he seems to stutter, I will be patient as I have been wrong before with guys like Lucas and Spearing difference is, these guys never displayed signs of great talent like Henderson has, although momentarily. Along with the fact as mentioned above, my observation of his type of player needs to be more closely watched and observed. My faith solely comes from the fact that he will be under the tutelage of the factors I mentioned in the paragraphs.

-Lets hope for the best buddy as from what have heard, this was only the beginning of our transfer mercato.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:05 pm

poolsupporter wrote:Don't want Aguero. Well, I wouldn't mind, but his position is sooo far away from our priorities at the moment. Would be bad business and bad for the team to get him now.

I like this view. It not that we'd complain my any means if he came here, but more important areas need addressing first.

He is very expensive too it must be said.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Oh yea and Espana will most probably (or to my preference) field this:

De Gea
Azpilicueta---------San Jose----Ruiz--------Vila

------Mata----------------Martinez------------Alcantara

---------------------Munian-----
--------------------------Bojan

Quite an attacking line-up but Mila is usually unpredictable in his selection and formation.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Will be interesting to see him and Rodwell against Martinez and Tiago. Had a lovely throughball in build up to Sturrisfes goal vs Norway the other day

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Sepi wrote:Will be interesting to see him and Rodwell against Martinez and Tiago. Had a lovely throughball in build up to Sturrisfes goal vs Norway the other day

I agree it will be but I do fear the english physicality and that it can overcome the somewhat frail players that we are carrying for Espana in the mid.

Want to know your thoughts also in the previous post of mine in the last page.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:29 pm

^ will post them
Man once I get home in 5 hours. On the bus to Uni for a Spanish quiz now Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:26 am

Henderson wasnt the only player we signed yesterday:

we also signed 15yr old Wales U16 Lloyd Jones on a 3-year-deal at the academy. young CB.

http://twitter.com/#!/LRJ95

LRJ95 Lloyd Jones
Signed a 3 year deal at Liverpool today ! Hopefully this Is wear my career starts at the best team in the world #lfc good night n god bless

Very Happy

1 Jones for another...
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:17 am

Nishank wrote:bensmith_Times Ben Smith

Henderson = old news. Another top #LFC transfer story in Times tomorrow..

#Excited..

The times was the one of the newspaper who called the Henderson transfer first..
Sounds like it's Clichy.

poolsupporter wrote:Don't want Aguero. Well, I wouldn't mind, but his position is sooo far away from our priorities at the moment. Would be bad business and bad for the team to get him now.
I wouldn't complain with Aguero, but given the choice I'd much, MUCH rather have Mata, Hazard, Podolski or another winger/wide forward. What ever happened to Atleti's interest in Turan and all the talk of that Greek kid, Ninis?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:20 am

RedOranje wrote:

#Excited..

The times was the one of the newspaper who called the Henderson transfer first..
Sounds like it's Clichy.

I wouldn't complain with Aguero, but given the choice I'd much, MUCH rather have Mata, Hazard, Podolski or another winger/wide forward. What ever happened to Atleti's interest in Turan and all the talk of that Greek kid, Ninis?

Do you think there is substance to the Clichy rumours or is it just total paper talk/twitter talk.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:55 am

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

#Excited..

Sounds like it's Clichy.

Do you think there is substance to the Clichy rumours or is it just total paper talk/twitter talk.

Quite a few people have been tweeting about it, but so far I have not come across anything concrete to suggest he is coming here. I can't imagine why he'd leave Arsenal and come here though.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:18 am

poolsupporter wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

#Excited..

Sounds like it's Clichy.

Quite a few people have been tweeting about it, but so far I have not come across anything concrete to suggest he is coming here. I can't imagine why he'd leave Arsenal and come here though.

Ya, seems a strange one al right. Also odd is that even though we need a LB and Clichy is a good player, I'm not anyway excited about us being linked to him and have no real desire for us to get him. (unless no other options)
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:39 am

Gah, I don't like this quoting. Mad

Anyway, Clichy would be amazing. Very Happy

Red, Turan rumours broke off, maybe he had his head turned w. LFC? *Optimistic thinking here Surprised*

But, yeah, bring in tze Mata!
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:24 am

Transfers In-
Alex O'Hanlon (St Kevin Boys) - Undisclosed [ 2million? ]
Jordan Henderson (Sunderland) - 16 million
Lloyd Jones - Undisclosed [?]

Transfers Out-
Dean Bouzanis - Released
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:01 am

poolsupporter wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

#Excited..

Sounds like it's Clichy.

Ya, seems a strange one al right. Also odd is that even though we need a LB and Clichy is a good player, I'm not anyway excited about us being linked to him and have no real desire for us to get him. (unless no other options)

It is a little mind boggling. At Arsenal he'll get CL football hopefully. Unless he's had a rift with the board or the manager, it doesn't make sense from his perspective to make the move up North.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:26 am

Could be substance. This round of rumours originated in some French news paper or radio show, but I've no idea the credibility of said news source.

poolsupporter wrote:
Apparently Wenger believes Gibbs is ready to start and, if he's fit, intends to start him over Clichy next season. Also, perhaps we're more willing to meet his wage demands?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:45 am

Maybe Glichy got fed up with Arsenal failing all the time and wants to join a team on the rise ^^

I'm sure there are other things to enjoy in football than just the CL.

I'd still go for Cissokho before Glichy, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:05 am

Art Morte wrote:Maybe Glichy got fed up with Arsenal failing all the time and wants to join a team on the rise ^^

I'm sure there are other things to enjoy in football than just the CL.

I'd still go for Cissokho before Glichy, though.

I was discussing Cissokho with OL fan yesterday on general forum and he said Lyon would carry him into us if we offered around 12 mil . Apparently he had a poor season for them . I think Clichy would be better for us than Cissokho .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next