Jeps33178
Sushi Master
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Eivindo
guest7
54 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate Godzalo Higuain? - Page 7 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Godzalo Higuain?

Post by izzy Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:59 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Zealous wrote:Yeah Nerman coming would kind of kill the Higuazema rivalry Sad

It would be cool if Benz and Higuain were both sold to Arsenal and started next to each other... you know i think they complement each other perfectly on the field. The few times they were given a chance, they've shined. Chamberlain would be the 3rd forward.

Of course, pigs would need to fly before Arsenal would pay the required transfer + wages.

The day that even tries to happen they would have to get past me. No way are any of them leaving Madrid with me still alive.

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Godzalo Higuain? - Page 7 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Godzalo Higuain?

Post by Arquitecto Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:01 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Llorente is good... but you guys really need to check out his play. He is poor in his efficiency despite being a pure 9. That's a big no-no. Torres still plays over him for Spain NT ffs.

Sportsczy, you know I am a big fan of Llorente, but his form is off this year. He is on the bubble to make the Spanish team. Right now the #1 is Negredo. VDB gives giving Torres play to try to bring back his form & confidence and even after a so so effort yesterday, he still says he liked his effort (go figure!!). The hottest in the country right now is Soldado.

It will be only 2 or 3 of these guys that make team. Right now I would say it is in this order 1. Negredo, 2. Torres, 3. Soldado and 4. Llorente. If they go with playing 4 MF, they will use Villa as Striker (from wing) so in effect right now Llorente is #5.

As to this thread question, if Higuain keeps up his play from last 2 games he will be a top 5 and (I know you don't like this) puts Benz on wing or bench.

You really think Negredo should be our number 1 or is only through VDB's choice? Cause if it is by your choice that would be foolish considering Negredo is way out of his depth playing for out frontline.

llorente out of form? yea maybe by his standards, but he has 3 goals in 5 games while playing in a team with a new manager with a philosophy which is completely new to the team as they are now starting to adjust after a 2-0 win over PSG.

I couldn't give a crap about torres as he has gotten his chances and failed miserably for 2 years now while llortente has taught him a lesson every time he comes in from the bench.

Point is, Llorente should be our number one while Villa is flanking him as I still don't know why VDB won't reward him through his merit instead of a big game flop (Negredo) and a perpetually sulking 12 year girl (torres).

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:02 pm

izzy26 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

It would be cool if Benz and Higuain were both sold to Arsenal and started next to each other... you know i think they complement each other perfectly on the field. The few times they were given a chance, they've shined. Chamberlain would be the 3rd forward.

Of course, pigs would need to fly before Arsenal would pay the required transfer + wages.

The day that even tries to happen they would have to get past me. No way are any of them leaving Madrid with me still alive.

Wow, and I haven't even seen you at any socios meetings. I didn't realize you had such clought!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:03 pm

izzy26 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Only meant this if CR7 moves to CF. Guy plays every minute of every game. It would be criminal for Benz and Higuain to never play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:04 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Wow, and I haven't even seen you at any socios meetings. I didn't realize you had such clought!!!
obviously International socio loves madrid more

Heart
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Neymar would still be on the bench if he were in Madrid. He hasn't proven squat to say he is even better then both.

He can do his triple blueberry sundae elastico splits in the silly putty defences of the Brisilerao but won't cut it that way in Europe
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Neymar would still be on the bench if he were in Madrid. He hasn't proven squat to say he is even better then both.

He can do his triple blueberry sundae elastico splits in the silly putty defences of the Brisilerao but won't cut it that way in Europe

How highly do you rate Godzalo Higuain? - Page 7 Memelol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Llorente is good... but you guys really need to check out his play. He is poor in his efficiency despite being a pure 9. That's a big no-no. Torres still plays over him for Spain NT ffs.

Sportsczy, you know I am a big fan of Llorente, but his form is off this year. He is on the bubble to make the Spanish team. Right now the #1 is Negredo. VDB gives giving Torres play to try to bring back his form & confidence and even after a so so effort yesterday, he still says he liked his effort (go figure!!). The hottest in the country right now is Soldado.

It will be only 2 or 3 of these guys that make team. Right now I would say it is in this order 1. Negredo, 2. Torres, 3. Soldado and 4. Llorente. If they go with playing 4 MF, they will use Villa as Striker (from wing) so in effect right now Llorente is #5.

As to this thread question, if Higuain keeps up his play from last 2 games he will be a top 5 and (I know you don't like this) puts Benz on wing or bench.

You really think Negredo should be our number 1 or is only through VDB's choice? Cause if it is by your choice that would be foolish considering Negredo is way out of his depth playing for out frontline.

llorente out of form? yea maybe by his standards, but he has 3 goals in 5 games while playing in a team with a new manager with a philosophy which is completely new to the team as they are now starting to adjust after a 2-0 win over PSG.

I couldn't give a crap about torres as he has gotten his chances and failed miserably for 2 years now while llortente has taught him a lesson every time he comes in from the bench.

Point is, Llorente should be our number one while Villa is flanking him as I still don't know why VDB won't reward him through his merit instead of a big game flop (Negredo) and a perpetually sulking 12 year girl (torres).

Negredo has been incredible this year both for Sevilla and seleccion. He has quite frankly beaten out Llorente. I'm not saying that's the way it will end up (I do believe LLorente should be #1) but he has to earn it. Soldado can't be ignored either. He likely will get his call up soon (along with Enrique) and the final decision will be made next June. I would like to say the first one to be cut should be Torres, but VDB keeps giving him chances.

My preference is them playing with 3 MF leaving Villa as one of the wingers. If they go with this formation, I expect 3 of the 4 strikers to be on squad.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:19 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

Negredo has been incredible this year both for Sevilla and seleccion. He has quite frankly beaten out Llorente. I'm not saying that's the way it will end up (I do believe LLorente should be #1) but he has to earn it. Soldado can't be ignored either. He likely will get his call up soon (along with Enrique) and the final decision will be made next June. I would like to say the first one to be cut should be Torres, but VDB keeps giving him chances.

My preference is them playing with 3 MF leaving Villa as one of the wingers. If they go with this formation, I expect 3 of the 4 strikers to be on squad.

Statistically:

Llorente scored slightly less then Negredo but played far less games then him last season.

This season? Negredo has played 3 more games then him and scored the same amount.

International? Negredo has 2 against Lichenstein and 2 against Bosnia while one against USA. All in qualifiers and friendlies. Thats it.

Llorente for International has come off the bench 90% and scored goals in that little space of time.

Statistically, Fernando wipes the floor with Negredo in every aspect.

Yes stats don't matter, but I did not mention the rest simply because comparing Negredo and Llorente's general play and contribution is like comparing a mcdonalds cheeseburger to a sirloin cut prime beef.

Negredo will NOT cut it in the big games and never has for his club either while Llorente is the ultimate big game striker.

Soldado? I forgot about him as I love the player and should start ahead of Negredo.

Llorente can't really earn his caps for Espana simply because VDB refuses to give him his proper chances.

I know you agree with most of what I am saying but in the end, this is what most of our country even feels in terms of this decision.

rest I agree with you

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Neymar is competing with Di Maria and Kaka not Benz and specially not Higuain.And youre just fooling yourself if you think that elastico and step overs are all he can do,his goal per game ratio for the national team says enough,only the likes of Romario and Pele had it with these few games.

CR as CF? you guys just keep thinking what you guys want while Mou will do what he wants.I remember everyone one was 100% sure Madrid would be playing 4-3-3 this season and look whats happening,
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Ganso wrote:Neymar is competing with Di Maria and Kaka not Benz and specially not Higuain.And youre just fooling yourself if you think that elastico and step overs are all he can do,his goal per game ratio for the national team says enough,only the likes of Romario and Pele had it with these few games.

CR as CF? you guys just keep thinking what you guys want while Mou will do what he wants.I remember everyone one was 100% sure Madrid would be playing 4-3-3 this season and look whats happening,

That has more to do with the fact we had only one fit midfielder come the start of the season than anything else lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Higuain is the definition of the classic striker.

Very rare these days.

I do like him alot.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:34 pm

As a pure striker Higuain is the best. Rooney, Villa and others are not pure strikers. Generally Argentina forwards likes of Higuain Aguero and Messi are best finishers when they are face to face with GK, their skills likes of chips dribbling low shots accuracy quick control and most importantly their brain is above everyone else
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:07 pm

I think he is a terrific young player.Great goal scorer.Better than Benz for sure.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:09 pm

i find it amazing how gonzalo higuain manages to be the most likeable player in the forums.

all hail, the player who even the barca fans like.

GODZALO HIGUAIN.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:13 pm

People like him because he runs sexy with the ball
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Good to see Higuain back to his best, I can see a lot of goals for Madrid in the league this season, I expect Ronaldo to score about 50, Benzema 30 and Higuain 30.

I think Higuain and Benzema can play together, they both offer different qualities, which is perfect for a tactician like Mourinho, I'm sure he'll give both enough time this season to show their worth.

I really like how competitive this squad is Kaka v Ozil, Benzema v Higuain, Sahin v Alonso, Lass v Khedira, Marcelo v Coentrao, healthy competition will surely bring the best out of this squad.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:51 pm

buddytaller wrote:Good to see Higuain back to his best, I can see a lot of goals for Madrid in the league this season, I expect Ronaldo to score about 50, Benzema 30 and Higuain 30.

I think Higuain and Benzema can play together, they both offer different qualities, which is perfect for a tactician like Mourinho, I'm sure he'll give both enough time this season to show their worth.

I really like how competitive this squad is Kaka v Ozil, Benzema v Higuain, Sahin v Alonso, Lass v Khedira, Marcelo v Coentrao, healthy competition will surely bring the best out of this squad.
kaka vs di maria,not kaka vs ozil and i think its sahin vs khedira
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:12 pm

buddytaller wrote:Good to see Higuain back to his best, I can see a lot of goals for Madrid in the league this season, I expect Ronaldo to score about 50, Benzema 30 and Higuain 30.

Yeah, and Ozil, Kaka and Di Maria will score 10 each. And another 10 divided between the others. How many goals are we scoring again?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:42 pm

Damn alot has been said. I never thought The Benz vs Pipipa wars wud have reached even here in the gen section. lawl its gotten quite out of hand. but now since this war will never stop apparently...

Until Higuain finally becomes effective and decisive in the cl for Real Madrid, I will always stick with The Benz and rate Benzema higher. I prefer complete forwards anyways and I want a consistent big game performer. Thats my opinion.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:07 pm

Saetablanca wrote:

Yeah, and Ozil, Kaka and Di Maria will score 10 each. And another 10 divided between the others. How many goals are we scoring again?

200? Very Happy , this team sure has goals in it.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Ganso wrote:kaka vs di maria,not kaka vs ozil and i think its sahin vs khedira

I don't think Kaka and Ozil do quite as well on the wings, in most matches we'll require a winger, especially on the right to provide a natural width since Ramos rarely attacks down that lane, it's between Di Maria and Callejon at the moment, I can see Ozil or Benzema on the wings in a few matches, but there's little chance they'll be regulars in that position.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:20 pm

In this thread we have noticed the death of fanzemitis

Finally
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:00 am

Falcao this year ( given he is fit) will score more goals than both Higuain and benz combined. Very Happy I am willing to bet on that.

The only reason why Benz will still start for Madrid (rightly so too) is because for the last 3/4 months in the absence of Higuain and emergence of Ade, he showed that deserved to be the CF for madrid. I hate to admit it, but Benz looks extremely dangerous this year. One thing, why dont you guys consider this formation?

--------------------- Higuain (Cf)-------------------
------------------- Benz (ss)
------Ronaldo ------------------------
------------------------------------Ozil

--------------Sahin (Khedira) -----Alonso

looks good to me. This imo is the only way these two can play together.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:01 am

In my formation above, Higuain's workrate would be extremely helpful in pressurizing the opposing defences.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:57 am

imo benz>higs overall as a better player since he as more to offer obviously, and most of you know espanyol isn't some defensive beast of a team, also higuain never benched a fully fit rvn ever, smh rvn was always injuried after his first season with madrid so stop making stuff up
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next