Ganso
PinePHresh
shamr9pato
BiasedMilanFan3
Forza
31 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Barcelona (Away) - Page 6 Empty Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Barcelona (Away)

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:18 pm

baresi wrote:I hope that line-up is not official, if it is I hope my instant feelings are wrong.

It is official I posted them in the matchday as well. :coffee:

IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Barcelona (Away) - Page 6 Empty Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Barcelona (Away)

Post by Chagur Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Was watching Sky Studio where Ancelotti gave his prediction. It was 2-2 Very Happy

Forza Milan
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:21 pm

I don't like to gloat, but I was right about many things. Firstly, I was right about how Allegri would play, we played deep, compact with three defensive minded midfielders. Sure Seedorf was selected, but even he was not allowed the freedom he would have been given in any other game. Secondly, I was right that Zambrotta would be chosen at LB due to his tactical and technical superiority over both Antonini and the not 100% fit Taiwo. Thirdly, I was right Cassano would be useless in such a game and that Pato will be most effective when given space to run into and the ball played at his feet.

Allegri has not transformed into a genius in one game, no, it takes more than 90 minutes for a coach (or player for that matter) to completely win me over but he went a far way to doing just that with what he was able to do this day. The way the defense and midfield worked as one unit, covering each other, backing each other up, making the second, third, fourth attempts at the ball. It was just a marvel to behold.

The thing that fascinated me the most was the battle between Nesta and Messi, the past and the now, the captain and the messi-ah. It was so intense, so even. At the end of the game I wished it had gone for longer just to watch more of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:03 am

Again some magic from Pato Very Happy It seems that this guy was born to score the fastest goal ever. Milan has a great spirit and a big heart.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Barcelona (Away) - Page 6 F30c7e2e
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Barcelona (Away) - Page 6 31f9a586
A few things:
-camp nou without choreography :facepalm:
- what the *bleep* wrong with those Barca fans, all match they were singing "Milan vafanculo"
-Cassano-the laziest ass Evil or Very Mad
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:24 am

those ratings are pretty harsh^
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:31 am

If Nesta (our best performer) only got a 7.5, then it's not that harsh if you normalise the ratings =)

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6