Red Alert
TheRedStag
Art Morte
Nishankly
iftikhar
19 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:06 am

Insua off to SPorting Lisbon

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Fahim89 Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:11 am

The Argentine left-back, Emiliano Insua, signed for five years. Minutes after he signed a contract with the "lions", the number 48 "green and white" showed his satisfaction for having taken this step in his career.

"I am delighted with many 'ganas' to start training and playing. The Sporting is one of the big Portuguese clubs and is recognized for her work in training players. Club is looking for a win and win titles. I will give everything for Sporting. "Emiliano Insúa won the world champion under-20 selection and was called to Argentina by Sergio Batista and Diego Maradona.

The far left-Sporting represented the Boca Juniors, Galatasaray and Liverpool. Emiliano Insua is 22. The new building "Leo" will be presented Saturday at 17.45 in the auditorium Artur Agostinho at the Estadio Jose Alvalade.

Yep official in their site. . that came out of nowhere! ! Shocked

http://www.sporting.pt/Noticias/Futebol/Fut_Prof/notfutprof_futinsuareforco_270811_79561.asp

Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:14 am

Official on our site now aswell, cya insua
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by stevieg8 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:16 am

would like to remind everyone of the earlier predictions about the deadwood heading out in the last ten days of the window... completely accurate, and understandably so. lets try and keep our heads calm during our next crisis and remember that things are going pretty well for us Smile
stevieg8
stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:36 am

Philipp Degen (RB/RW-28-2012): Still around
Joe Cole (RW/LW/AM-29-2014): Some cruel rumors, that's all
Christian Poulsen (DM/CM-31-2013): Reportedly 'wants' to leave
David Ngog (ST-22-!): Some rumors

About 4 players still to go, But i would like Cole to stay. But imagine if we can get this off thats about 200k of our wage budget and atleast 10 million funds.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Luckily, one wants to leave for his national career and 'Arry is interested in Joe.

Tbh, I'd rather Joe leaves before Poulsen. ._.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:24 pm

QPR will have dropped their interest in Degan now that they have signed Luke Young from Villa.So its even more harder now to shift him off now hopefully another Bundensliga club comes in for him.

Ngog deal is more or less agreed with Bolton from what i read.We are just waiting for Bellamy deal to be secured before giving the go ahead to Ngog's move.

Hopefully we get similar out of blue deal for Jones like we had with Insua and Elzhar.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:11 am

Any idea how much we got from the 'sell' of dead-woods!!!

Hope we can off-load another 1-2 players in the remaining 3 days.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:00 am

Chelsea cash plus player bid for Liverpool's Raul Meireles rejected

• Anfield club offered £7m plus Yossi Benayoun back

Hmmmm this i guess is the last source apart from BBC to rely on . . Meireles rumors have heated up in the last 10 hours or so . .7m+Yossi doesn't sound tempting . .

but the ques was up on twitter & i have a similar inquiry too . .what if it was Cash+Sturridge. . not bad i presume but very unlikely Razz

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/29/chelsea-liverpool-raul-meireles?CMP=twt_gu
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:15 am

Bolton face Ngog battle

The other team is Blackburn! ! why the sudden interest in Ngog Razz

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7138278,00.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:53 pm

@danroan
Dan Roan
Liverpool's Joe Cole on way to Lille - v close to agreeing 1 year loan I understand
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:55 pm

RedOranje wrote:@danroan
Dan Roan
Liverpool's Joe Cole on way to Lille - v close to agreeing 1 year loan I understand

I'm reading the same thing on BBC's live sportsday feed, fingers crossed this is true.

Feels weird to think Joe Cole playing in France
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:55 pm

First English international to play outside the country since Owen?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:12 pm

RedOranje wrote:First English international to play outside the country since Owen?

Well, there is Beckham, but I can't think of anyone else.

Edit. Scott Carson moved to that Turkish club earlier in this window.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:35 pm

RedOranje wrote:First English international to play outside the country since Owen?

Pennat played in spain for a season.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:26 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

Pennat played in spain for a season.
Right, forgot about him. Is he considered an English International though? He hasn't been called up to the senior side that I know of.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:43 pm

O GOD! ! its just such a happy day for us all! ! i can't imagine the fortunes coming in! ! in terms of players going out! ! Razz

we have finally reached the EPITOME! ! this window is officially the best ever! !

Liverpool FC have tonight confirmed that they have reached agreement with Evian Thonon Gaillard for the transfer of Christian Poulsen.

The French side have now been given permission to talk to the Denmark international.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/reds-agree-poulsen-transfer

& this on the official site! ! its too emotional Sad . . . Razz

cheers :bom: bounce
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Fahim89 wrote:O GOD! ! its just such a happy day for us all! ! i can't imagine the fortunes coming in! ! in terms of players going out! ! Razz

we have finally reached the EPITOME! ! this window is officially the best ever! !

Liverpool FC have tonight confirmed that they have reached agreement with Evian Thonon Gaillard for the transfer of Christian Poulsen.

The French side have now been given permission to talk to the Denmark international.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/reds-agree-poulsen-transfer

& this on the official site! ! its too emotional Sad . . . Razz

cheers :bom: bounce

omg, on moments like these it's so so special to be an LFC fan!!! Very Happy

Evian Thonon Gaillard, what the ef is that anyway? Very Happy
Not that I care, it's a deadwood gone, surely, must be, Poulsen, don't let us doooooooown :!:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Art Morte wrote:omg, on moments like these it's so so special to be an LFC fan!!! Very Happy

Evian Thonon Gaillard, what the ef is that anyway? Very Happy
Not that I care, it's a deadwood gone, surely, must be, Poulsen, don't let us doooooooown :!:

Dude! ! its POULSEN! ! he should be thankful that they even play football! ! Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:18 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS......Oh mighty Evian Thonon Gaillard (is that a club? or a persons name?) thank you so much....
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:43 am

Not to dampen the spirits after the fire sale that Comolli just pulled off, but I've been thinking about the Meireles offer from Chelsea. Just how bad do they want him? 7+Benayoun is a bit of a joke. Should we anticipate another strong push to sign him tomorrow, or was this just a fishing attempt on Chelsea's part?
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:59 am

@ donttreadonred

it seems Chelsea have dropped their interest after we told them to *bleep* off

Liverpool do not anticipate André Villas-Boas reviving his interest in his compatriot Raul Meireles who is set to remain a squad player at Anfield.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/30/arsene-wenger-mertesacker-arsenal
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:09 pm

An offer for N'gog has been agreed.

We surely must have a replacement?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Some rumors of Degen off to Rangers! !

O PLEASE MAKE THIS MAY BE THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES! ! Poulsen & Degen on the same day! !

too emotional to thing otherwise! ! Sad Sad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:48 pm

Degen's agent has said that they have not been in contact with Rangers and that he will not be moving there, unfortunately.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:53 pm

RedOranje wrote:Degen's agent has said that they have not been in contact with Rangers and that he will not be moving there, unfortunately.

ahh well we could have hoped for more four hours. . Sad
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next