Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

+15
mr-r34
Ali
stevieg8
donttreadonred
nj
RedOranje
BeautifulGame
Fahim89
McAgger
Onyx
Red Alert
TheRedStag
Art Morte
Nishankly
iftikhar
19 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by iftikhar Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:13 pm

1. Brad Jones (GK-29-!): back after loan with Derby County
2. Sotirios Kyrgiakos (CB-31-2011): expected to leave on Bosman
3. Paul Konchesky (LB-30-1914): back after loan with Nottingham Forest
4. Fabio Aurelio (LB/LWB-31-2012)
5. Emiliano Insua (LB/LWB-2011): expected to leave on Bosman
6. Chris Mavinga (LB-20-2012): currently on loan at Racing Club Genk
7. Philipp Degen (RB/RW-28-2012): currently on loan with VfB Stuttgart
8. Joe Cole (RW/LW/AM-29-2014)
9. Nabil El Zhar (RW-24-2012): currently on loan with PAOK
10. Milan Jovanovic (LW/FW-30-2013)
11. Alberto Aquilani (CM/AM-26-2014): reportedly Milan is interested
12. Christian Poulsen (DM/CM-31-2013)
13. David Ngog (ST-22-!)

Let's pool all exit rumors, news, updates, expectations (& frustrations) here
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9330
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Lets see if people decide about having two separate threads or not.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20729
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Art Morte Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Nishank wrote:Lets see if people decide about having two separate threads or not.

I don't care as long as we get most of these guys out Neutral
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18184
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:50 pm

A separate thread for transfers out seems like a good idea in my opinion.

Hopefully it'll be a busy thread in the next few weeks as the deadwood is shipped out.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Red Alert Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:09 pm

I like this idea too. Up to red, though.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Kyrgiakos, Insua, Poulsen, Jovanovic and N'gog.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40106
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by McAgger Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:11 am

Your list is about right Iftikhar.....
I wouldn't mind keeping Aurelio and Aquilani though....Everyone else can GTFO
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28276
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 105

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Art Morte Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:19 am

I'd like even rumours about these players leaving... Ngog to Sunderland excluded, there's been nothing : /
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18184
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Fahim89 Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:00 am

well we can count the various rumors of AA can't we??
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:06 am

Mail are reporting that Jovanovic demands 2.5 mil compensation to leave .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Fahim89 Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:39 am

BeautifulGame wrote:Mail are reporting that Jovanovic demands 2.5 mil compensation to leave .

& i as a passionate LFC fan would like to file a complain for fraud as Mr. Jovanovic wrongfully claimed to know how to play football! ! Twisted Evil
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Art Morte Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:54 am

Fahim89 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Mail are reporting that Jovanovic demands 2.5 mil compensation to leave .

& i as a passionate LFC fan would like to file a complain for fraud as Mr. Jovanovic wrongfully claimed to know how to play football! ! Twisted Evil

xD

Although, in all seriousness, his signing is ultimately Hicks & Gillett's fault, imo. Without the financial disaster they brought in, we would not have had to sign these free-agents with contracts very favourable for them. Gutted.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18184
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Fahim89 Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:00 am

Art Morte wrote:
Fahim89 wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Mail are reporting that Jovanovic demands 2.5 mil compensation to leave .

& i as a passionate LFC fan would like to file a complain for fraud as Mr. Jovanovic wrongfully claimed to know how to play football! ! Twisted Evil

xD

Although, in all seriousness, his signing is ultimately Hicks & Gillett's fault, imo. Without the financial disaster they brought in, we would not have had to sign these free-agents with contracts very favourable for them. Gutted.

well we did go up against Hicks & Gillett & WON! ! so Jova now! & you see the claim would be very logical too . .we would just say that "the guy cannot touch a football with his feet! & LFC plays football!" you know strong case! most of us would agree! Twisted Evil
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by iftikhar Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:53 am

Messiakanino wrote:Your list is about right Iftikhar.....
I wouldn't mind keeping Aurelio and Aquilani though....Everyone else can GTFO

We can't keep Aqualini any more, now that we have signed Henderson.

What happened to Cole having medical at Spurs rumors!!! Stupid me, got my hopes high.

Can't we offer Milan as part exchange for Downing!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9330
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by RedOranje Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Art Morte wrote:I'd like even rumours about these players leaving... Ngog to Sunderland excluded, there's been nothing : /
Cole to West Ham.
Cole to Fulham
Cole to Tottenham.

Jovanovic to Germany (several clubs).

Poulsen to Stoke.
Poulsen to West Brom.

N'gog to Stoke.

Konchesky to West Brom.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 11099
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Art Morte Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:15 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Art Morte wrote:I'd like even rumours about these players leaving... Ngog to Sunderland excluded, there's been nothing : /
Cole to West Ham.
Cole to Fulham
Cole to Tottenham.

Jovanovic to Germany (several clubs).

Poulsen to Stoke.
Poulsen to West Brom.

N'gog to Stoke.

Konchesky to West Brom.

Jova & Ngog apart, I dunno how realistic we can call these, unfortunately Neutral
No way Tottenham would take Cole after the season he had, no way West Ham could afford his salary. Fulham just seem too sensible x)

Not sure why a BPL club would sign Poulsen either... But there is hope!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18184
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by iftikhar Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:40 am

Art Morte wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
Art Morte wrote:I'd like even rumours about these players leaving... Ngog to Sunderland excluded, there's been nothing : /
Cole to West Ham.
Cole to Fulham
Cole to Tottenham.

Jovanovic to Germany (several clubs).

Poulsen to Stoke.
Poulsen to West Brom.

N'gog to Stoke.

Konchesky to West Brom.

Jova & Ngog apart, I dunno how realistic we can call these, unfortunately Neutral
No way Tottenham would take Cole after the season he had, no way West Ham could afford his salary. Fulham just seem too sensible x)

Not sure why a BPL club would sign Poulsen either... But there is hope!

The main stumbling block for Jovanovic is his salary. Otherwise there are clubs who will (yet) sign him.

Poulsen to Stoke actually hold merit since they are a physical side.

Poulsen & Konchesky to WBA too hold merit since both were Roy's favorites.

Anyway, all I want is to see them leave and I guess we have to wait till end of window.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9330
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:22 am



Newell's Old Boys president Guillermo Lorente has admitted that he dreams of seeing Lionel Messi wear the shirt of the Rosario club, and has already tried to convince the Barcelona maestro to end his career back in his home town.

A lifelong fan of the club, Messi joined the youth ranks at the age of 8 before moving to Spain when he was barely a teenager. The Ballon D'Or winner is still a passionate follower of the club's fortunes, and this week appeared in a charity match at the Estadio Marcelo Bielsa, along with fellow Newell's alumni Maxi Rodriguez and Javier Zanetti.

Speaking to Ole, Lorente made no effort to hide his desire to one day watch Messi represent his boyhood idols. And although the 23-year-old is still many years away from ending his career, the president revealed that he had already started efforts to bring the forward back in his twilight football years.

"We have been chatting for a while with Leo. We know that it is difficult, but we are doing everything possible to bring him back to Newell's," the chief stated. "We are on it, driving him crazy!"

One player who could return soon, though, is Maxi Rodriguez, currently playing for Liverpool. The 30-year-old midfielder affirmed that he had said yes to Lorente when asked in Rosario, but that a move was hanging on whether the English club would be prepared to release him.

"The president [Lorente] called me and I told him yes," Maxi told La Capital on Tuesday afternoon.

"Now it all depends on the contract I have with Liverpool, that maybe can be loosened a little."

Seems he has been told he is surplus to requirments .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4561
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Fahim89 Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:07 am

BeautifulGame wrote:

Newell's Old Boys president Guillermo Lorente has admitted that he dreams of seeing Lionel Messi wear the shirt of the Rosario club, and has already tried to convince the Barcelona maestro to end his career back in his home town.

A lifelong fan of the club, Messi joined the youth ranks at the age of 8 before moving to Spain when he was barely a teenager. The Ballon D'Or winner is still a passionate follower of the club's fortunes, and this week appeared in a charity match at the Estadio Marcelo Bielsa, along with fellow Newell's alumni Maxi Rodriguez and Javier Zanetti.

Speaking to Ole, Lorente made no effort to hide his desire to one day watch Messi represent his boyhood idols. And although the 23-year-old is still many years away from ending his career, the president revealed that he had already started efforts to bring the forward back in his twilight football years.

"We have been chatting for a while with Leo. We know that it is difficult, but we are doing everything possible to bring him back to Newell's," the chief stated. "We are on it, driving him crazy!"

One player who could return soon, though, is Maxi Rodriguez, currently playing for Liverpool. The 30-year-old midfielder affirmed that he had said yes to Lorente when asked in Rosario, but that a move was hanging on whether the English club would be prepared to release him.

"The president [Lorente] called me and I told him yes," Maxi told La Capital on Tuesday afternoon.

"Now it all depends on the contract I have with Liverpool, that maybe can be loosened a little."

Seems he has been told he is surplus to requirments .

well as much as he has excited us in the last few matches i wud hv to say that it wud be a gud decision to let him go. . if we can find a proper & younger replacement. . . his overall performance isn't much encouraging
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3370
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by iftikhar Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:18 am

BeautifulGame wrote:

Newell's Old Boys president Guillermo Lorente has admitted that he dreams of seeing Lionel Messi wear the shirt of the Rosario club, and has already tried to convince the Barcelona maestro to end his career back in his home town.

A lifelong fan of the club, Messi joined the youth ranks at the age of 8 before moving to Spain when he was barely a teenager. The Ballon D'Or winner is still a passionate follower of the club's fortunes, and this week appeared in a charity match at the Estadio Marcelo Bielsa, along with fellow Newell's alumni Maxi Rodriguez and Javier Zanetti.

Speaking to Ole, Lorente made no effort to hide his desire to one day watch Messi represent his boyhood idols. And although the 23-year-old is still many years away from ending his career, the president revealed that he had already started efforts to bring the forward back in his twilight football years.

"We have been chatting for a while with Leo. We know that it is difficult, but we are doing everything possible to bring him back to Newell's," the chief stated. "We are on it, driving him crazy!"

One player who could return soon, though, is Maxi Rodriguez, currently playing for Liverpool. The 30-year-old midfielder affirmed that he had said yes to Lorente when asked in Rosario, but that a move was hanging on whether the English club would be prepared to release him.

"The president [Lorente] called me and I told him yes," Maxi told La Capital on Tuesday afternoon.

"Now it all depends on the contract I have with Liverpool, that maybe can be loosened a little."

Seems he has been told he is surplus to requirments .

or may be he has placed a transfer request. Better to sell him now (for pennies) than to let him go for free next year. Saves couple of millions in wages too.

Don't think he will want to leave now. IAC, he is least of our worries.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9330
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 50

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:54 am

Interesting developments.

I won't mind if Maxi leaves, with our signings in the summer, he's not gonna be a starter any longer. Could simply release him, too, as we signed him for free and he's already 30. Can't see anyone paying more than a million for him anyway.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18184
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Sell them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/mirror-football-blog/David-Maddock-on-Liverpool-Joe-Cole-Alberto-Aquilani-Maxi-Rodriguez-Cristian-Poulsen-Philipp-Degen-and-the-unlucky-13-costing-30m-a-year-that-Kenny-Dalglish-must-somehow-ship-out-before-buying-article746963.html
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Maxi gave us some good moments but wouldn't be a bad thing if he was to move on. Always liked him as a player, this won't chance.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:17 pm

No don't sell Agger and Aurelio Sad
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 20729
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Nishank wrote:No don't sell Agger and Aurelio Sad

Both great players when fit, but do we really want our medical staff do be ran of their feet. Both are just too injury prone. What the point of having players in the books in they are never fit to play.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread Empty Re: Summer Transfer (outbound) Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum