The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Kick Tue May 09, 2017 1:59 am

With the title almost wrapped up, it's basically time to focus on the transfers.

There have already been a few confirmations, with John Terry set to leave and Andreas Christensen returning. Conte has already confirmed that the squad size needs to be increased so I expect we'll make a few signings. Many expect Costa will leave for China, and when you add the money we got for Oscar, we have a potentially massive amount of money to spend on new signings.

Dream summer:

In:
Lukaku
Alexis Sanchez
Bakayoko
Walker
Van Dijk
Alba

Out:
Terry
Costa
Batshuayi (loan)
Zouma (loan)

Realistic:
In:
Lukaku
Bakayoko
Sidibe

Out:
Terry
Costa

Wildcard:
In:
Morata
James
Bertrand
Gaya
Koulibaly

Out:
Terry
Costa
Zouma (loan)
Willian

Let's not make the same mistake as our last two titles, and improve our squad Thumbs up


Last edited by Kick on Wed May 10, 2017 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Kick Tue May 09, 2017 8:24 am

Costa wrote:“I am the owner of my future and it does not mean that I am going to China.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/05/09/chelsea-striker-diego-costa-insists-will-decide-destiny-hints/

hmm
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Lucifer Tue May 09, 2017 8:36 am

Alba in dream transfer Laughing you don't watch Barca often i suppose.
Lucifer
Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7761
Join date : 2015-06-16
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Kick Tue May 09, 2017 8:47 am

Alba would be a dream back up for Alonso :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by iftikhar Tue May 09, 2017 12:54 pm

@Kick wrote:With the title almost wrapped up, it's basically time to focus on the transfers.

There have already been a few confirmations, with John Terry set to leave and Andreas Christensen returning. Conte has already confirmed that the squad size needs to be increased so I expect we'll make a few signings. Many expect Costa will leave for China, and when you add the money we got for Oscar, we have a potentially massive amount of money to spend on new signings.

Dream summer:

In:
Lukaku
Alexis Sanchez
Bakayoko
Walker
Van Dijk
Alba

Getting both Lukaku and Sanchez while retaining both Costa and Pedro is overkill (dream or not), don't you agree??? Also where does Bakayoko fit-in??? Isn't he pretty similar to Kante???

Out:
Terry
Batshuayi (loan)
Zouma (loan)

Realistic:
In:
Lukaku
Bakayoko
Sidibe

Out:
Terry

Wildcard:
In:
Morata
James
Bertrand
Gaya
Koulibaly

Out:
Terry
Zouma (loan)
Willian

Let's not make the same mistake as our last two titles, and improve our squad Thumbs up
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9270
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by rincon Tue May 09, 2017 3:30 pm

I imagine Bakayoko would play the Matic role.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 15502
Join date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Kick Wed May 10, 2017 1:15 am

I have edited OP to include Costa in the 'outs' list, I simply forgot to add him Laughing

Conte wants to pair Kante with Bakayoko and have Matic and Fabregas as backups/rotation.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Blue Wed May 10, 2017 1:40 am

I am not convinced Bakayoko is better or even equal to Matic tbh.

I hope he is not our only midfield signing.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2801
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Kick Wed May 10, 2017 4:12 am

How are we going to fit Kante, Matic, Fabregas, Bakayoko and a new signing in a two man midfield?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Blue Wed May 10, 2017 2:25 pm

@Kick wrote:How are we going to fit Kante, Matic, Fabregas, Bakayoko and a new signing in a two man midfield?


If we are continuing with two men midfields then I would pass on Bakayoko. He does not improve us.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2801
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by iftikhar Wed May 10, 2017 4:45 pm

BTW, what's the plan for the 30-40 players on-loan???
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 9270
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Blue Wed May 10, 2017 4:55 pm

@iftikhar wrote:BTW, what's the plan for the 30-40 players on-loan???


Moar loans.

Andres Christensen and Lewis Baker are likely the only two I see returning to Chelsea and contribute.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2801
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Blue Wed May 10, 2017 6:50 pm

My preferred striker choice to replace Costa is Andrea Belotti, i think he is perfect for the PL and Conte's Chelsea. I am not worried about him flopping or being a scrub despite having one great year.

I think he is Costa, but with better finishing and technical ability. I really like his attitude that is very like Costa and Drogba, warrior mindsets that they put everything on the line. Strikers with strong personality are the ones that have strived at Chelsea, and in contrast i worry about Lukaku and Morata.

We need CM, if we play 2 man midfield this going to be tough. Because you need a CM that ticks a lot of boxes from athleticism, technical, defensive+ offensive ability. For me Saul Niguez really stands out and a excellent choice to parter with Kante.

We need some help at WB, we have struggled with choices when Alonso and Moses have been unavailable. I have concern regarding both; Alonso with lack of speed, i think he could be exposed against better attackers. Moses has done well this season as a makeshift for the right side but i think would could pursue better quality. I am lacking names for these positions.

I am fine with our CB situation with Ake and hopefully Christensen backing up Cahill, Luiz, and Azpillicueta.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2801
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Kick Thu May 11, 2017 1:16 am

@Blue wrote:
@Kick wrote:How are we going to fit Kante, Matic, Fabregas, Bakayoko and a new signing in a two man midfield?


If we are continuing with two men midfields then I would pass on Bakayoko. He does not improve us.
We obviously are, and any third midfielder formation will just include Fabregas. I think Emanelo and/or Conte thinks Bakayoko has the potential to be better than Matic.
@Blue wrote:
@iftikhar wrote:BTW, what's the plan for the 30-40 players on-loan???


Moar loans.

Andres Christensen and Lewis Baker are likely the only two I see returning to Chelsea and contribute.
Tammy has an outside chance of returning, the rest will be loaned or sold.

@Blue wrote:My preferred striker choice to replace Costa is Andrea Belotti, i think he is perfect for the PL and Conte's Chelsea. I am not worried about him flopping or being a scrub despite having one great year.

I think he is Costa, but with better finishing and technical ability. I really like his attitude that is very like Costa and Drogba, warrior mindsets that they put everything on the line. Strikers with strong personality are the ones that have strived at Chelsea, and in contrast i worry about Lukaku and Morata.

We need CM, if we play 2 man midfield this going to be tough. Because you need a CM that ticks a lot of boxes from athleticism, technical, defensive+ offensive ability. For me Saul Niguez really stands out and a excellent choice to parter with Kante.

We need some help at WB, we have struggled with choices when Alonso and Moses have been unavailable. I have concern regarding both; Alonso with lack of speed, i think he could be exposed against better attackers. Moses has done well this season as a makeshift for the right side but i think would could pursue better quality. I am lacking names for these positions.

I am fine with our CB situation with Ake and hopefully Christensen backing up Cahill, Luiz, and Azpillicueta.
While I agree on most points, it doesn't seem to be happening.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Kick Fri May 12, 2017 3:10 am

Schalke are in talks with Baba about retaining him next season.

No word if it is on loan or permanent.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Abramovich Sat May 13, 2017 11:38 am

NO TO LUKAKU.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Kick Sun May 14, 2017 6:56 am

According to Matt Law of the Telegraph, we're looking to spend 200m pounds this summer.

We will also extend the contracts of Hazard and Conte. Courtois is another we will be looking to extend.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/05/13/antonio-conte-poised-become-chelseas-highest-ever-paid-manager/

Bertrand Traore doesn't want another loan, so he either wants to stay with us or leave. I'd like to keep him, he'd be a very good back up option.

Also, with Michy's winner, there is talk he might stay. His next few games will surely decide his future.

Costa's talk about going to China seems to have died down, too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Kick Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:22 am

Looks like we'll be signing Caballero, Bakayoko and Alex Sandro in the next few days. Shaping up to be an excellent summer.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Kick Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:47 am

Caballero confirmed, Bakayoko to be announced soon, Alex Sandro talks ongoing and Rudiger looks likely to join, too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Kick Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:30 am

Apparently Rudiger has had/is having his medical in LA and will be announced soon.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Abramovich Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:27 am

@Jay29 wrote:


GTFI cheers cheers cheers
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by sumon_blue Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:44 am

another 2015-16 is coming Mad Mad :coffee:
sumon_blue
sumon_blue
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-12-10
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Kick Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:46 am

@sumon_blue wrote:another 2015-16 is coming Mad Mad :coffee:


not really,
bakayoko, Rudiger, Morata/Belotti nd Sandro is good.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34791
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Blue Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:40 am

Personally think we will stick with Costa, he wants to leave or Conte wants him out whichever it is it doesn't matter. Club are not going to pay the crazy amount for Morata or Belotti. If they would have they would have done for Lukaku.

They will get Costa and Conte together and work out their differences.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2801
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:37 pm

Get Emenalo and Marina out of my club!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 10347
Join date : 2012-03-03

Back to top Go down

The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread Empty Re: The 2017 Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum