TheRedStag
xabi
Jack Daniels
The Madrid One
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ronaldo Vs Messi

Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi - Page 3 Vote_lcap56%Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi - Page 3 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 28 ]
Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi - Page 3 Vote_lcap44%Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi - Page 3 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 22 ]

Total Votes : 50

Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:09 pm

I dont get it, why are you being so sensitive?

Messi was also stopped by pepe this year, he did not breathe while pepe was on the pitch. In his time with argentina he is also alot more quite. 1996-1997 if I remember correctly Ronnie wasnt there when barca lost the league. Guardiola said then "That day our beast was missing".

I remember Ronnie absolutely destroying hierro that year, never in my life did I see anyone do that. The year after I think it was nesta, god it was awesome.

Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo Phenomeno Vs Lionel Messi

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:21 pm

now pepe stopped messi. how he stopped? with karate kicks? he never got any ball from messi. and all madrid team was defending against messi in that game not just pepe. even they changed their tactics because there was messi

saying that r9 destroyed any defender is childish. every player destroys some defendes in their season games. i know that you think that messi would not destroy hierro, i will say messi destroyed better players than hierro you will say no hierro was the best. i say messi offers more with his midfield abilities you say no r9 still is the best. so its useless to argue with you gagarin
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:22 pm

brazil r9 for me ,he will always be the greatest in my eyes..even a half-fit r9 would do more damage..i hope he keeps world cup scoring record intact..i dont want klose tp break it !!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:27 pm

billionmillion wrote:now pepe stopped messi. how he stopped? with karate kicks? he never got any ball from messi. and all madrid team was defending against messi in that game not just pepe. even they changed their tactics because there was messi

saying that r9 destroyed any defender is childish. every player destroys some defendes in their season games. i know that you think that messi would not destroy hierro, i will say messi destroyed better players than hierro you will say no hierro was the best. i say messi offers more with his midfield abilities you say no r9 still is the best. so its useless to argue with you gagarin

If I remember right messi lost the ball in the CDR final 16 times, 8 of them to pepe.The stats are on opta jose, you can fetch them if you like.

I dont get why you are making assumptions, you seem a bit ticked off and emotional. I would suggest you take a nap, shower or if you have GF then get a BJ and come back.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:33 pm

One of the best messi Video Ever..

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:37 pm

thats just bs by some madrid fans.
Thats how messi lost the balls in cdr final. he got past pepe everytime he faced him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUTyw-i7ewY

watch at 1:58 how pepe and other madrid players stopped him
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:38 pm

how you post videos beautiful_football?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Ronaldo was kicked around in two serie A games more than in messis life.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:45 pm

So still you dont agree that messi got past pepe everytime he faced him?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:47 pm

No, I disagree with your statement.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Ronaldo was kicked around in two serie A games more than in messis life.

Now messi is far smarter than ronaldo in this category hence he is injury free for last three years.

Last edited by Beautiful Football on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:51 pm

billionmillion wrote:how you post videos beautiful_football?

go to post reply(not quick reply) click on video symbol on top (beside f symbol).paste your link that's it.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:No, I disagree with your statement.
you disagree ok i will show you moments that messi faced pepe and what happened then
CDR final Messi vs R.Madrid

Watch that video and see what happened when messi faced pepe
at 0:14 (messi gets past him)
at 0:34 (messi wins)
at 1:58 (not just pepe he owns all of them)
at 3:10 (he owns some madrid players including pepe)
at 3:42 and 3:47 (pepe got owned)

now tell me when pepe stopped messi mr yurkov?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:12 pm

If that was the full match then I would show you -_-, Lol the stats dont lie. Even in the video you showed messi was mostly pushed into lateral positions that were unfavorable. He was in no way playing his game.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:13 pm

yuri getting owned.
Pre this season I would said Messi wins a tight contest.
Now its not even debatable.
Messi by far.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:16 pm

If I am not mistaken it was in CDR final that Messi ghosted past 3,4 Stoke players and slid in a beautiful pass for Pedro to score,only for it to be narrowly called offisde.
Plus I also remember another occasion when Messi set up Xavi(or was it Pedro) and Xavi shot styraight at Casillas.
Pepe stopped Messi indeed!!!
I see t6he Stoke retards are still bitter.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Meh, he went to the side and kept dragging players to the sideline, pedro made a badly timed run and messi passed offside. Going past players is a bit different than what you are stating. It means being direct and to the goal which was something ronaldo was great at.

Anyways, disussing with you is pointless. You would argue that thiago alcantara is better player than lothar matthus and then end it with deluded madrid fans or deluded germany fans and so on.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:31 pm

What a load of rubbish.
Point is he made a brilliant run and a through ball which led to a chance at the end of it.
Not to mention other runs and atleast one more chance created for Xavi.
Yet apparently Pepe stopped him.
You have zero credibility(same as the old forum) .

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:42 pm

So you agree it was not as great as you initially described.
So who is better thiago alcantara or lothar matthus?
Iniesta or Zidane?
Abidal or Maldini?
Pique or Hierro?
Valdes or lev yashin?
Messi or maradona?

I would like to know the answers to these question by a football purists like yourself.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barcaloner90 Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:52 pm

lol been a while since I saw anyone get served as bad as yuri. poor lad.

barcaloner90
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:52 pm

Lol at people saying that Pepe did not stop Messi. Honestly, Pepe did. Yes, he did get past him a few times. It's not like Pepe could stop Messi completly, but he neutralized Messi. Messi did never look like at his best until Pepe got off the field, and the fact remains that Messis goals came as soon as Pepe left the pitch.

You can deny it how much you want but Pepe made it hard for Messi.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:36 pm

You can't really stop Messi but you can curtail his influence and Pepe did just that. How he did is based on what you wanna believe but regardless, Pepe made Messi's influence a bit subdued.

Also, Ronaldo before his injuries, before the whole of Italy kicked him at every stadium, was indeed un-markable. There is no player I've seen as awesome as Ronaldo. As Charlton said about Di Stefano, the man was inhumane. Not evil, but just not human. I see the sensitive Messi-stas are in full swing but Ronaldo at his best, at his very very best was better. Not miles better but just a simply better.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:37 pm

billionmillion wrote:now pepe stopped messi. how he stopped? with karate kicks? he never got any ball from messi. and all madrid team was defending against messi in that game not just pepe. even they changed their tactics because there was messi

ur too sensitive man...its almost funny...relax mate... both are great players and some of the best in the history. cheers

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Are you guys kidding me? That scum Pepe deserved like 3 red cards... fkin brute.

PLEASE don't force me to vote on this.... i can't.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:.

why are u getting neg. rep every post? confused

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:Ronaldo was kicked around in two serie A games more than in messis life.

Now messi is far smarter than ronaldo in this category hence he is injury free for last three years.

BEST POST EVER... :lol!:

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next