Vibe
Lord Awesome
che
Kick
Gil
47 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Juan Mata Close to Chelsea Move - Page 6 Empty Re: Juan Mata Close to Chelsea Move

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:03 am

Mata and Sturridge are our best wingers, hence they will play.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Juan Mata Close to Chelsea Move - Page 6 Empty Re: Juan Mata Close to Chelsea Move

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:22 am

so what are the chances of modric going to chelsea?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:31 am

i think it's still 50/50.

i feel Mata is a more important signing and the club might stop gonig after Modric now.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:16 am

CHELSEA new-boy Juan Mata turned down Arsenal AND Tottenham to join the Andre Villas-Boas revolution at Stamford Bridge.
The £26million midfield buy from Valencia insisted: "I want to come to England to win trophies - and that's why I accepted Chelsea's offer.

"It was also a question of sporting achievement, not money. Arsenal and Tottenham were both interested in me but they did not compare with the Blues.

"I want the Premier League title and this is possible at Chelsea.

"Fernando Torres helped influence my decision but speaking directly with Villas-Boas was the decisive factor.

"He explained how his style will be based on 4-3-3 and how important I will be to his plans.

"Frank Lampard is a monster of a footballer to play alongside and the prospect of that is incredible."

Mata, 23, hit eight goals last season to help Valencia into third spot in La Liga, having been part of Spain's 2010 World Cup-winning squad.

He also skippered the Spanish Under-21s to European Championship glory this summer.

He has vowed to learn English quickly and expects fellow-countryman Torres to get him up to speed.

Mata is also delighted Chelsea play in blue, like his first club Real Oviedo.

He said: "From being a little boy my colour was always blue.

"I loved playing for Real Oviedo and would like to return there one day."

Mata's arrival lowers the average age of the Chelsea squad only slightly but John Terry has hit back at doubters who say the old guard have lost their hunger.

Stars such as Terry, Lampard and Didier Drogba are in their 30s - while title rivals Manchester United's new-look squad is bursting with youth.

But JT reckons anyone who is writing off Chelsea this term needs to think again.

He said: "Some people suggest Lamps, Didier and me have been here for too long to feel concerned.

"But it's the opposite. We are the ones who make sure the team is a unit every day, who set the example."

:lol!: :lol!:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:40 am

The Madrid One wrote:Juan Mata Close to Chelsea Move - Page 6 1313811503863629

No Romeu = Fail!!

Mata - Torres - Sturridge?

Modric - Romeu - Lampard

Twisted Evil
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:42 am

poor man's Lavezzi
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:42 am

Reminds me of Robbie Keane interviews :coffee: (the blue part) Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:18 am

^ LOL yeah

Didn't he say he was a red when Rafa was interested back a couple of years ago?
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:23 am

Juan Mata Close to Chelsea Move - Page 6 AbA5Yfaafh

that is for everyone wondering how we will play when Mata comes. switch Bosingwa for Ivanovic against tough oposition.

I have no idea how we will play if Modric comes.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:28 am

Torres just standing there. :\

Then he wonders why he can't score.

:geek:

Look's good though.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:35 am

sometimes I wish Torres wouldn't move, he'd have scored so many tap ins if he became a seagull.

anyway, this is the only way I can see us lining up with both Mata and Modric. not sure if Mata is good enough for it to work, he effectivly has to cover two positions.
Juan Mata Close to Chelsea Move - Page 6 AbA5YqmamD
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 pm

kick mars wrote:sometimes I wish Torres wouldn't move, he'd have scored so many tap ins if he became a seagull.

anyway, this is the only way I can see us lining up with both Mata and Modric. not sure if Mata is good enough for it to work, he effectivly has to cover two positions.
Juan Mata Close to Chelsea Move - Page 6 AbA5YqmamD

Thats not exactly how Torres works.

Although he has all the skill of a number 9, Torres' specialty is beyond that.

His game is based on finding the channels within the box to position himself for the best possible opportunity to finish and anticipating through instinct.

Being static in the box would go completely against his game.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Torres isn't static, Torres will be Torres, couldn't be bother putting all the arrows around, it's more about the movement of others and how mata and Modric could work together than about Torres.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:16 pm

kick mars wrote:Torres isn't static, Torres will be Torres, couldn't be bother putting all the arrows around, it's more about the movement of others and how mata and Modric could work together than about Torres.

Mars, I'm referring to your comment on how you'd wish Torres would not move as I responded by giving my own view of Torres' game.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Oh right, it's late here.

I know it's not Torres' game to stand still but Malouda and Kalou get lots of tap ins and I wish that Torres was more of a seagull so he got the goals not Malouda and Kalouless.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:24 pm

kick mars wrote:Oh right, it's late here.

I know it's not Torres' game to stand still but Malouda and Kalou get lots of tap ins and I wish that Torres was more of a seagull so he got the goals not Malouda and Kalouless.

Well I feel Malouda despite his age and inconsistency can be a vital part of Chelsea to this day.

Kalou on the other hand.....
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:46 pm

malouda when in form is amazing. He deserves to stay.

kalou on the other hand....
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Juan Mata Close to Chelsea Move - Page 6 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=616&filename=8wkgm

bounce
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Gil wrote:Juan Mata Close to Chelsea Move - Page 6 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=616&filename=8wkgm

bounce

Gil,

For god sakes please stop rubbing it into our faces that Mata has signed for Chelsea.

If you wanna know, we all are actually very jealous that the blues have acquired such a player. (not jokinghere)

Have some humility. Mad
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:16 pm

He looks like AVB's lost son :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:17 pm

Awesome ⭐
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Gil wrote:Juan Mata Close to Chelsea Move - Page 6 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=616&filename=8wkgm

bounce

Gil,

For god sakes please stop rubbing it into our faces that Mata has signed for Chelsea.

If you wanna know, we all are actually very jealous that the blues have acquired such a player. (not jokinghere)

Have some humility. Mad

Mate iam sure Gil means no harm iam sure he is just happy that with Sturridge Mata and Torres.... Chelsea have a front line with movement and pace and is far from predictable which makes them alot more dangerous than before.....

Still need a Modric type imo but this is definitely a huge improvement to thier forward line.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

bounce

Gil,

Have some humility. Mad

Mate iam sure Gil means no harm iam sure he is just happy that with Sturridge Mata and Torres.... Chelsea have a front line with movement and pace and is far from predictable which makes them alot more dangerous than before.....

Still need a Modric type imo but this is definitely a huge improvement to thier forward line.

Oh my is all in good intention as I guess I forgot to leave the smiley out.

I don't know Gil well enough, but what I do know is that he would be the individual to show off his brand new car. :p

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Mata? Pfft. We got:

Juan Mata Close to Chelsea Move - Page 6 Gun__1312873673_chamberlain1

Laughing
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Ugh, I feel sick.

Gil, any idea of how much he's going to make?
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:36 pm

My God Mata looks ugly in that picture. Laughing

With Sturridge and Mata on the wings, we are finally moving away from the era of body builders and getting some sexy players...

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next