JuvenelCuore
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Signor Moggi Watch Empty Signor Moggi Watch

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Signor Moggi Watch 135589hp2

Nome: [Name] Luciano Moggi.
Nato: [Born] Monticiano nella provincia di Siena in Toscana.
[Monticiano in the province of Siena in the region of Toscana]
Data di Nascita: [Date of Birth] 10 luglio 1937 [July 10 1937]
Carriera in Sintesi: [Career] 1979-1980: Roma, 1980-1982: Lazio, 1982-1987: Torino, 1987-1991: Napoli, 1991-1993: Torino, 1993-1994: Roma, 1994-2006: Juventus.

This is a thread for everything pertaining to Luciano Moggi.

DISCLAIMER: This is a thread following Moggi, along with appreciating him and supporting him. This is an appreciation thread. This is, however, not an anti-appreciation thread geared towards the comparison of Moggi and Marotta, and thus, no negativity should be thrown towards Marotta. This thread is to follow the quotes of Moggi, and his articles, but appreciation and reminiscent of the good old days is acceptable, as long as they are not at the expense of Giuseppe Marotta. This disclaimer should be the only mention of Marotta in this thread. I want this to be a good, clean thread which will not disrupt the "fresh start" Devi has put in place. Grazie a tutti.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Signor Moggi Watch Empty Re: Signor Moggi Watch

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:40 pm

MOGGI APPEALS FIGC'S RULING IN MATCH-FIXING SCANDAL

(AGI) Rome - The High Court of Justice said Giraudo, Mazzini and Moggi appealed against the football federation's (FIGC) ruling. Antonio Giraudo, Innocenzo Mazzini and Luciano Moggi appealed against the FIGC federal justice board's July 9 ruling which effectively upheld a previous decision by the federation's national disciplinary committee banning the three from any football-related activity or role within the FIGC. . .

Source: Agenzia Giornalistica Italia

Bravo Luciano !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Thank you Juvenelcuore for recreating this thread in homage to the legendary king of all transfer gurus.

+2 (fully deserved).
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:34 pm

one comment comparig him with marotta , one comment insulting or bashing on any other thread ...and this thread goes into the basket
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Keyzar wrote:Thank you Juvenelcuore for recreating this thread in homage to the legendary king of all transfer gurus.

+2 (fully deserved).

Di niente bro, you are very welcome.

DeviAngel wrote:one comment comparig him with marotta , one comment insulting or bashing on any other thread ...and this thread goes into the basket

Understood Devi, that is why I put the disclaimer in place. I do not want it to be a bashing of Marotta, I want it to be as Keyzar said, an homage paid to a legendary and great man who deserves nothing less. Hope it works out, and thank you for giving it a chance.

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:one comment comparig him with marotta , one comment insulting or bashing on any other thread ...and this thread goes into the basket

If this is not provocation i don't know what is, the OP has said all you had to say in the introduction disclaimer, why repeat it with a threatening tone? eagerly anticipating a non-existant negativity?
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Keyzar wrote:

If this is not provocation i don't know what is, the OP has said all you had to say in the introduction disclaimer, why repeat it with a threatening tone? eagerly anticipating a non-existant negativity?

see it as u wish I had my say here......

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Let's calm down... We know what to do and let's follow them... Rules were set before. And let's not question how an admin runs things, this has been discussed on with the other admins before. Let's just enjoy this without mentioning Marotta...

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:14 pm

I know the rules, i am not bashing anyone, but i do honour and pay homage to the one and the only Luciano Moggi, the king of all tranfer gurus, the grand master of all sporting directors, and i do all this without bashing and antagonising anyone, without comparing sir Moggi to anyone, after all he is incomparable.

Is that prohibited?
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Keyzar wrote:I know the rules, i am not bashing anyone, but i do honour and pay homage to the one and the only Luciano Moggi, the king of all tranfer gurus, the grand master of all sporting director, and i do all this without bashing and antagonising anyone, without comparing sir Moggi to anyone, after all he is incomparable.

Is that prohibited?

No, and that is why there is this topic. Nobody was against that in the first place and niether did Devi say anything. He just dosen't want to see any statements involving Marotta as they can create more conflicts like in the past. We are trying to stop that, that is all.

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:32 am

I propose that we should have sticky rules about OUR section and who doesnt want to respect then he should be banned from our section.Devi i think that you should make a list ! Please consider about this opinion
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:44 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:I propose that we should have sticky rules about OUR section and who doesnt want to respect then he should be banned from our section.Devi i think that you should make a list ! Please consider about this opinion

Irrelevant to the topic at hand, but nonetheless, a decent proposal, but the rules are well known and available to anyone.

Luciano Moggi recently said that Milan would dominate the Serie A for the next few years; I will post the article soon once I find it.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:29 am

At least he who must not be named can do his job and isn't banned for life :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:26 pm

:coffee:
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:08 pm

CroInter wrote:At least he who must not be named can do his job and isn't banned for life :coffee:

Who is banned for life?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:24 pm

baresi wrote:
CroInter wrote:At least he who must not be named can do his job and isn't banned for life :coffee:

Who is banned for life?

Signor criminale Moggi.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:01 pm

CroInter wrote:
baresi wrote:

Who is banned for life?

Signor criminale Moggi.

Troll post. At least Moggi does not need Calciopoli to win titles. As Signor Moggi said, Inter needed to pull out a calculator and add their point tally with another team's in order to catch Juventus'.

That is okay though, at least we know that you pride yourself on winning because Juventus fell.

And another Moggi quote: Inter need another Calciopoli to win. Say bye to Sneijder and say hello to the good old days of not winning.

:coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Too bad my percents taught me not to listen what criminals/bad ppl are saying so as far as im concerned Moggi can say what ever he wants, i couldn't care less.

Btw. Juve is doing really nicely since criminale and his friends in yellow got caught, really nicely :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:10 pm

CroInter wrote:Too bad my percents taught me not to listen what criminals/bad ppl are saying so as far as im concerned Moggi can say what ever he wants, i couldn't care less.

Btw. Juve is doing really nicely since criminale and his friends in yellow got caught, really nicely :coffee:

troll elsewhere, it is getting a little pathetic (these attention seeking posts)

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:11 pm

CroInter wrote:Too bad my percents taught me not to listen what criminals/bad ppl are saying so as far as im concerned Moggi can say what ever he wants, i couldn't care less.

Your percents ? You mean your win-lose ratio which is about 1:12 ? Yeah, convenient to filter out what the statistics say when Juventus were a big team.

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Luca wrote:

troll elsewhere, it is getting a little pathetic (these attention seeking posts)

Agreed. +1.

By the way VUCINIC what a shot.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:18 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Your percents ? You mean your win-lose ratio which is about 1:12 ? Yeah, convenient to filter out what the statistics say when Juventus were a big team.

Sry but your post makes no sense to me, like i said we all see what is Juve now without your friends in yellow :coffee:

And im not trolling, i didnt start shiting on Juve 1st, i did however started to shit on Moggi coz he is a scumbag, and all i did is said is a fact and that is that he is a criminal who got banned from football for life, and he has nothing to do with Juve now, nelcuore started to shit on Inter so i started to shit on Juve.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:26 pm

CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Sry but your post makes no sense to me, like i said we all see what is Juve now without your friends in yellow :coffee:

And im not trolling, i didnt start shiting on Juve 1st, i did however started to shit on Moggi coz he is a scumbag, and all i did is said is a fact and that is that he is a criminal who got banned from football for life, and he has nothing to do with Juve now, nelcuore started to shit on Inter so i started to shit on Juve.

So in other words, you are a five-year old child ?

Get out of here, you are not my type.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:35 pm

But i care so much about being your type Sad

You started to call me a troll, and i dont take kindly to types that call me a troll around here :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:36 pm

CroInter wrote:But i care so much about being your type Sad

You started to call me a troll, and i dont take kindly to types that call me a troll around here :coffee:

I called you a troll ?

If I recall, I said "troll post" meaning the post was a troll, not you.

Nice try though.

Come back soon and play again ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next