Keyzar
JuvenelCuore
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Signor Moggi Watch - Page 2 Empty Re: Signor Moggi Watch

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:36 pm

CroInter wrote:But i care so much about being your type Sad

You started to call me a troll, and i dont take kindly to types that call me a troll around here :coffee:

I called you a troll ?

If I recall, I said "troll post" meaning the post was a troll, not you.

Nice try though.

Come back soon and play again ? :coffee:

JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:44 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:

You started to call me a troll, and i dont take kindly to types that call me a troll around here :coffee:

I called you a troll ?

Nice try though.

So when you say someone made a troll post, you are not implying he is a troll. Nice.

Or maybe when you aggred with your fellow Juve poster that i should TROLL somewhere lese.

Oh my im so sry how could i ever thought you are saying im a troll :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:46 pm

CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

I called you a troll ?

Nice try though.

So when you say someone made a troll post, you are not implying he is a troll. Nice.

Or maybe when you aggred with your fellow Juve poster that i should TROLL somewhere lese.

Oh my im so sry how could i ever thought you are saying im a troll :coffee:

Has anyone ever said to you "Stop acting like a _____."

Notice acting. Not being. You are being one, not that you are one.

You are acting like a troll, but you are not a troll.

Luca said "Troll elsewhere" implying the action of trolling, not saying you are a troll.

Once again, come and play another time. :coffee:

This has gone far enough, do not post where you do not have anything to offer.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Coming to thread dedicated to criminale Moggi and stir some shit up, i offered a lot in here :coffee:

Coz its a damn shame to see ppl like Moggi are glorified.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:07 pm

You are being a troll though here.

What is it to you if he glorifies Moggi? It is his opinion, his thread and the Juventus section.

He went down in a scandal, he still is respected in the media and offers his opinion on just about everything to do with Italian calcio, which is why this thread exists, to document his views as they are still respected by a lot of people, myself included.

Everyone knows what he has done and no one is here to argue about the past. If you don't have anything positive to add just leave, that is why I said "troll elsewhere" to me all these posts are just attention seeking posts. So, here is the attention you crave so much.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:12 pm

What is it to me? Nothing.

You guys love him i dont, title thread is not "I want Moggis kids he is so great" or "Moggi fanclub" if i wanna hate on him i will coz he deserves it. I dont see a problem here at all :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:24 pm

CroInter wrote:
baresi wrote:
CroInter wrote:At least he who must not be named can do his job and isn't banned for life :coffee:

Who is banned for life?

Signor criminale Moggi.

No way, WHY WHY WHY, what has he done, tell me about it!!!!!!
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:28 pm

@Luca: thank you for the support bro, I appreciate it.

@Cro: your comment calling Moggi a criminal is not needed. Nobody but Inter fans like Moratti, does that justify me going into the Inter section and bagging on him ? No. Leave this thread alone and leave my opinions alone.

@Baresi: Moggi's five-year ban initially given was running out this year so Moratti/FIGC made an excuse to ban him for life to ensure he would never come back.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Just shows you that this thread could be derailed without a Marotta vs. Moggi debate. At least we aren't arguing among ourselves anymore lol

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:32 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:@Luca: thank you for the support bro, I appreciate it.

@Cro: your comment calling Moggi a criminal is not needed. Nobody but Inter fans like Moratti, does that justify me going into the Inter section and bagging on him ? No. Leave this thread alone and leave my opinions alone.

@Baresi: Moggi's five-year ban initially given was running out this year so Moratti/FIGC made an excuse to ban him for life to ensure he would never come back.
Aha I get it now, but why was he banned for 5 yrs in the first place?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:34 pm

baresi wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:@Luca: thank you for the support bro, I appreciate it.

Aha I get it now, but why was he banned for 5 yrs in the first place?

For Calciopoli. Moratti/FIGC were afraid of Juventus and their squad so they fabricated a scandal which saw Juventus stripped of titles and sent to Serie B. Basically, it is the reason why Inter did well these past few years.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:58 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:

If Moratti ever gets banned from football fell free to point the fact he is a criminal all you want. And Moggi has nothing to do with Juve, or did i miss something, when was the ban removed and he is again with Juve?
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/25032011/58/serie-jailed-moggi-jail-term-reduced.html

So all im doing is calling a criminal a criminal, nothing wrong with that.

Oh and Baresi btw remember how that same FICG was shiting on Inter few weeks ago and all Juve fans were on it, see they use FICG when it suits them, but when it doesn't they are FICG/Moratti :coffee:
Oh and with Moggi and his friends the refs Juve was on top, now no Moggi no friends in yellow and where is Juve, coincidence?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:00 pm

CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

If Moratti ever gets banned from football fell free to point the fact he is a criminal all you want. And Moggi has nothing to do with Juve, or did i miss something, when was the ban removed and he is again with Juve?
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/25032011/58/serie-jailed-moggi-jail-term-reduced.html

Oh and Baresi btw remember how that same FICG was shiting on Inter few weeks ago and all Juve fans were on it, see they use FICG when it suits them, but when it doesn't they are FICG/Moratti :coffee:

So you can call Moggi a criminal when he "is" a criminal and there is nothing wrong with that.

But when Luca and I call you a troll when you are a troll, you start playing the victim.

Get out of here. Just destroyed you once again. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:01 pm

O.O
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:04 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

So you can call Moggi a criminal when he "is" a criminal and there is nothing wrong with that.

But when Luca and I call you a troll when you are a troll, you start playing the victim.

Get out of here. Just destroyed you once again. :coffee:

Didnt you just tried to convince me half an hour ago you didnt call me a troll?
Dude are you ok? Schizophrenia much?

"Just destroyed you once again." Signor Moggi Watch - Page 2 16k3pzb

Always love these "self winning comments" lo stile lvl of "my dad has bigger muscles then yours"
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2